wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Raila: PEV was Planned & Systematic
Lolest!
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:18:27 PM

He changes from his earlier stand and now joins me on the truth side by comparing the toll in the 1month bloodbath with the toll in Egypt-2mths and Libya.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
ecstacy
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:19:40 AM

I'm afraid to arrive at the conclusion that RAO has no consistent position in anything, flip flopping side to side. How do you build a country that way?? buure kabisa!
simonkabz
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:29:18 AM

@ecst, guys disparage kaluza whereas I find raira no better. Thats why I find anti kaluza remarks in bad taste n utterly dishonest. To me, SKM makes smalltime stupid harmless lies of low interllectual magnitude. RAO is a clever dangerous mega liar to a point of causing a near-genocide (pitting the entire country against kyuks then pointing fingers) for his own political mileage. This guy wouldnt give a shiet if the country goes to the dogs so long as his own pple r ok, n so long as he isnt in pwr. Its obvious who is worse. Again, my observations.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
innairobi
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:51:48 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4zDAbloZUY

This PEV thing might pull down many people with it. Don't think any of the front runners is assured of having their name on the ballot except Wiper and Karua. Na hata ikiwa, the PEV+cases will determine voting patterns. Mtego wa panya hunasa waliomo na wasiokuwemo.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
KulaRaha
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:57:37 AM

Like they said on KISS FM, Raila doesn't need enemies, his mouth is his own worst enemy!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
ecstacy
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:09:06 AM

simonkabz wrote:
@ecst, guys disparage kaluza whereas I find raira no better. Thats why I find anti kaluza remarks in bad taste n utterly dishonest. To me, SKM makes smalltime stupid harmless lies of low interllectual magnitude. RAO is a clever dangerous mega liar to a point of causing a near-genocide (pitting the entire country against kyuks then pointing fingers) for his own political mileage. This guy wouldnt give a shiet if the country goes to the dogs so long as his own pple r ok, n so long as he isnt in pwr. Its obvious who is worse. Again, my observations.

Yerp, the less said about Kalooser the better. Empty Recycle bin. As for RAO the only thing consistent as history is playing out is a man with a desire to grab power at all costs. The statements and actions seem geared to this. Hopefully the cultic following will wise up. With the new constitution, what's good for Kenya is good for them.
kingfisher
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:13:01 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Like they said on KISS FM, Raila doesn't need enemies, his mouth is his own worst enemy!

Hapo ni kweli. No one can save this guy from himself!! Hata bendera ni afadhari, at least huwa inafuata upepo, lakini hii yake ni bure kabisa.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
McReggae
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:14:59 AM

.....yet he occupies your minds, thoughts and actions 24/7???...think about it!!!!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
kingfisher
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:15:25 AM

ecstacy wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Yerp, the less said about Kalooser the better. Empty Recycle bin. As for RAO the only thing consistent as history is playing out is a man with a desire to grab power at all costs. The statements and actions seem geared to this. Hopefully the cultic following will wise up. With the new constitution, what's good for Kenya is good for them.

Man, you really hate this guy, don't you?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
ecstacy
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:33:19 AM

kingfisher wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Hate the game not the player. I can't stand how fake & slithery the guy gets. I don't think any rational person can.
nostoppingthis
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:39:16 AM

kingfisher wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Intellectual Lightweight
sihingwa
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:39:23 AM

Hate or love them (Kalooser & RAO)...they are the ones who will square it out on a run off in 2013. Reality, Kweli-Rongo ???
Insurgent
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:39:34 AM

ecstacy wrote:
I'm afraid to arrive at the conclusion that RAO has no consistent position in anything, flip flopping side to side. How do you build a country that way?? buure kabisa!

What happened to the shout 'No Raila, No Peace'? It means, the beginning and the end of the violence was a raila project. flip flopping is usually doen by small boys who like to lie and try to cover the lies wiht othe lies. it is good he was castrated otherwise, he would have sired very many liers which would be very badn for the country. Someone here says, I can't stand how fake & slithery the guy gets. I don't think any rational person can. For one to say that, there must be something inherently wrong with this messiah of the luo.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Rahatupu
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:41:05 AM

Hey why not concentrate on the content of what he said?? He said simply that someone will have to answer for the sins of PEV. Whether that someone is RAO, WSR, UK whoever.
sihingwa
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:43:12 AM

Insurgent wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

What happened to the shout 'No Raila, No Peace'? It means, the beginning and the end of the violence was a raila project. flip flopping is usually doen by small boys who like to lie and try to cover the lies wiht othe lies. it is good he was castrated otherwise, he would have sired very many liers which would be very badn for the country. Someone here says, I can't stand how fake & slithery the guy gets. I don't think any rational person can. For one to say that, there must be something inherently wrong with this messiah of the luo.

Your post was ok untill you typed those words in Red, think it over again!
selah
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:43:48 AM

I think his arguments are valid.when he called for mass action he was not aware of an ethnic cleansing plan hatched by his R.V colleagues.

He was used by them to mete their revenge on innocent pple.if you look at where the mass action was predominant those killed were mainly shot by the police but in Rift valley that thing was well planned just as the retaliatory attacks in naivasha limuru and nakuru were.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
McReggae
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:51:36 AM

selah wrote:
I think his arguments are valid.when he called for mass action he was not aware of an ethnic cleansing plan hatched by his R.V colleagues.

He was used by them to mete their revenge on innocent pple.if you look at where the mass action was predominant those killed were mainly shot by the police but in Rift valley that thing was well planned just as the retaliatory attacks in naivasha limuru and nakuru were.

......of course nobody want to see this, Raila was the bad one, Ruto now the good one yet the IDPs cannot access their land and property that were grabbed!!!!!
ecstacy
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:53:47 AM

selah wrote:

@selah - 'we' are not talking about the time he called for mass action. RAO has consistently and repeatedly maintained..years after the PEV in 2007/8...that it was spontaneous and not planned. To turn round now 360 degrees is plain dishonest or worse confirmation he was misleading - his cultic followers.

NB: Reading this thread, have his cultic followers ALSO NOW changed their minds?! lol
Njung'e
#19 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:56:43 AM

@Selah,
I remember him saying something nasty about the Kiambaa church tragedy.....I hope you don't believe your own lie and even if you did,has the man himself ever come out to apologise after realising that his Lieutenants misled him into killings,looting and mass eviction?...Don't answer that.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
McReggae
#20 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 10:01:44 AM

Njung'e wrote:
@Selah,
I remember him saying something nasty about the Kiambaa church tragedy.....I hope you don't believe your own lie and even if you did,has the man himself ever come out to apologise after realising that his Lieutenants misled him into killings,looting and mass eviction?...Don't answer that.

....there are elements of politics and elements of truth in every situation, then at the height of power struggle with ML, it was all systems go for political reasons!!!!