wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Esther Murugi to host a strippers party!!!
Magigi
#1 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:33:01 AM

...Saw it on bulls eye. If Uhuru is taken to the Hague or something like that, she will mobilise all women to go to Uhuru park and strip, yes, Strip...And if it all happens, her wardrobe adviser should remind her to change her ngotha. She looks like the kind who can go on for weeks without changing her drawers!!!...and why does she forget all the time to dye her hair. Should get some lessons from from Saitoti...

...Will keep an eye on this because I have to be there...
selah
#2 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:40:02 AM

I think this lady is a disgrace to all women.I saw the clip and my wife was really offended by what she was doing on that podium.how do you demonstrated such an action live on stage,the other politician were obviously ashamed with those antics.furthermore comparing what women did for Koigi Wamwere with what Uhuru is facing is an insult to the women who stripped in the 90s.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Impunity
#3 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:43:27 AM

Magigi wrote:

...Will keep an eye on this because I have to be there...

If Esther will be leading the pack then count me out.I dont want to lose taste in women that early in life,Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you ...The sight of her thayos will be so dis@#$%&*%^ng I cant withstand the sight!

@Magigi I wish u well in your vision.smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

dossy7
#4 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:43:54 AM

Esther Muugi ABKSad Sad Sad
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
'user'
#5 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:46:43 AM

I will join this party Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool , when is it ?didn't see her
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Burning Spear
#6 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:22:49 PM

selah wrote:
I think this lady is a disgrace to all women.I saw the clip and my wife was really offended by what she was doing on that podium.how do you demonstrated such an action live on stage,the other politician were obviously ashamed with those antics.furthermore comparing what women did for Koigi Wamwere with what Uhuru is facing is an insult to the women who stripped in the 90s.

@Selah,I always thought you are a woman.Kumbe wewe ni ndume !!
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Magigi
#7 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:39:04 PM

...she also said the men will join the women in stripping and I guess afterwards there will be alot of lollipoping...!!!
'user'
#8 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:41:15 PM

magigi, yes , lolipopping and poking
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Robinhood
#9 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:51:38 PM

@User, if Murugi will be leading the stripfest, you may be traumatized by what you see...
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:58:05 PM

For those of you who are young,it won't be the first such an act has happened in Kenya.In early 1992,mothers and wives of political prisoners,amongst them Koigi's mother,camped at Uhuru Park to demand for the release of their sons.On the fifth day,police attacked the women,who responded by stripping bare....The following day and shamelessly,the print media was awash with elderly women flashing their pokos to the world!....Tell Murugi to bring it on!...lol!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
carygoh
#11 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:59:47 PM

Robinhood wrote:
@User, if Murugi will be leading the stripfest, you may be traumatized by what you see...

AMEANZA KWENDA GYMsmile
Think Positive Test Negative
selah
#12 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 1:09:47 PM

I was waiting for her to show the masses how she would strip...she was holding the hem and I Thought that was it.. she was going to show us her ngotha at least. I think this lady has a mental problem how old is she BTW.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Robinhood
#13 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 1:10:21 PM

@Carygoh, Heheh
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
simonkabz
#14 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 1:32:34 PM

I thnk us kenyans have some genetically loose screw somewhere. Being relatively highly literate/westernized, we are able to pick many flaws. The pigsty is a great sample representative of Kenya's diversity, n the insane antics by the pigs are a pointer to the insanity deeply entrenched in the multitudes hehe
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
radio
#15 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:06:34 PM

I think this mama has lost it. She should get tested! Every time, she opens her mouth, she reminds me that there is nothing between her ears!
Jus Blazin
#16 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:15:40 PM

There comes a time when we seriously need to start praying for our leaders. And the time is now. They have authority over us, let us pray for wisdom for them that comes from above...
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
anasazi
#17 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:15:43 PM

Enyewe truly nobody knows how bure you are till you open your mouth. Murugi is a disgrace...
Form is temporary, class is permanent
Impunity
#18 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:37:31 PM

selah wrote:
I was waiting for her to show the masses how she would strip...she was holding the hem and I Thought that was it.. she was going to show us her ngotha at least. I think this lady has a mental problem how old is she BTW.

Kindu 57, not edible Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Genghis Khan
#19 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:51:39 PM

carygoh wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

AMEANZA KWENDA GYMsmile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

i hope she remembers to dye her hair for TVLaughing out loudly ... btw is she married? to a mt.kenya man??
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
Genghis Khan
#20 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:53:16 PM

carygoh wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

AMEANZA KWENDA GYMsmile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

i hope she remembers to dye her hair for TVLaughing out loudly ... btw is she married? to a mt.kenya man??
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE