wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
It's Raila: Says Sir Charles Njonjo
Magigi
#1 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 9:59:20 AM

...Though politics is not my real cup of tea, let me digress kidogo. I watched Churchill live jana and Sir Charles Njonjo, without mincing his words did say that Raila Odinga is the only man with real balls who can take Kenya to the next level. I have always had similar thoughts as those of Sir Charles...Of course great minds think alike. I wish this could come to pass. Whether we like it or not Raila is the MAN. Wale wengine ni takataka, including of course my confused kinsman, diplomat Kalonzo. What do you think of Sir Charles Njonjo’s declaration?

PS
@Ecstasy and @McReggae should not post anything on this thread without my screening!!!

nostoppingthis
#2 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 10:01:12 AM

CN amed*nya point...
TAZ
#3 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 10:06:04 AM

Nothing new here....these two have been friends for a very long time. Njonjo actually declared Raila as his preferred candidate before the 2007 elections. Their relationship goes back to when jaramogi was still alive...who takes Njonjo seriously anyway?
Burning Spear
#4 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 10:06:23 AM

Magigi wrote:
...Though politics is not my real cup of tea, let me digress kidogo. I watched Churchill live jana and Sir Charles Njonjo, without mincing his words did say that Raila Odinga is the only man with real balls who can take Kenya to the next level. I have always had similar thoughts as those of Sir Charles...Of course great minds think alike. I wish this could come to pass. Whether we like it or not Raila is the MAN. Wale wengine ni takataka, including of course my confused kinsman, diplomat Kalonzo. What do you think of Sir Charles Njonjo’s declaration?

PS
Ecstasy and Mcreggae should not post anything on this thread without my screening!!!

Which Raila are you talking about.The man who can sell kenya to be the president,yaani,the power hungry man who can sacrifise anything including his own children to get fame.useless !!
No wonder Njonjo's old age is proportional to his much senility
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
hoodrat
#5 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 10:18:17 AM

Very obvious he is the man to beat otherwise they wouldn't bother attacking him from all sides.As to his 'tainted" past totally another issue but as they say politics is a very dirty game.Don't hate the player, hate the game or better yet play it better!
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
ecstacy
#6 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 10:20:40 AM

Magigi wrote:

PS
@Ecstasy and @McReggae should not post anything on this thread without my screening!!!

'SCREEN' this as who?! - both have a penchant for all and everything foreign. A man who believes 'Africans can never be civilised'. buure kabisa!
innairobi
#7 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 10:35:32 AM

Magigi wrote:
Raila Odinga is the only man with real balls who can take Kenya to the next level

Kama unaweza explain hiyo section kidogo, it can help us analyze what you mean. Next level ni wapi?

http://www.nation.co.ke/...8/-/3xs35b/-/index.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/201011010814.html
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
ocampo
#8 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 10:43:54 AM

Three things i need to mention.

1. CN can go to hell with his ideas and choice of his preferred candidate who will not even make it.

2. Despite that, he should have apologized to Kenyans instead of declaring who he intends to support.

3. It was not in order for Churchill to start bringing political views when the last thing we want to hear after a day activity is political nonsense. We need comedy not politics.
Lets not be vague, we go to hague
gmimo
#9 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 11:02:31 AM

ocampo wrote:

Three things i need to mention.

1. CN can go to hell with his ideas and choice of his preferred candidate who will not even make it.

2. Despite that, he should have apologized to Kenyans instead of declaring who he intends to support.

3. It was not in order for Churchill to start bringing political views when the last thing we want to hear after a day activity is political nonsense. We need comedy not politics.

Applause Applause Applause Applause
yes Ocampo...entertainment not politics..after a tuff day's work...
Ngalaka
#10 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 12:17:59 PM

Njonjo Raila eating Samaki at Osewes.. bla bla bla....
The two Hobnobling prior during and post 2007 elections!
Njonjo introducing politics (and Churchil allowing him to) during a comedy show! 0- was in bad taste!!

Give all this circus the contempt it deserves.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
vinii
#11 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 12:23:44 PM

[quote=Magigi]...Though politics is not my real cup of tea, let me digress kidogo. I watched Churchill live jana and Sir Charles Njonjo, without mincing his words did say that Raila Odinga is the only man with real balls who can take Kenya to the next level. I have always had similar thoughts as those of Sir Charles...Of course great minds think alike. I wish this could come to pass. Whether we like it or not Raila is the MAN. Wale wengine ni takataka, including of course my confused kinsman, diplomat Kalonzo. What do you think of Sir Charles Njonjo’s declaration?

@ magigi, why is your kinsman so confused? - i fear that he is getting worse by the day. Maybe he should take a trip to Loliondo and see Babu,,,,,he needs help urgently,,,,
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
'user'
#12 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 12:24:51 PM

Of all presidential 'pretenders' Raila is the afadhali one, though he is not the best president Kenya can have.Given all the 'pretenders' to vote for one, with a gun on my neck, I would choose Raila.The rest are pure jokes.

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
ProverB
#13 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 12:31:16 PM

Magigi wrote:
What do you think of Sir Charles Njonjo’s declaration?

Kura yake ni moja tu.
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
famooz
#14 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 12:32:36 PM

@ Magigi,i think you just want a RAO bashing thread hapa.....or was i mistaken when i read somewhere that you support the Rais mtarajiwa? yeah Hon. Karua
Lolest!
#15 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 12:38:54 PM

Rais Raila Odinga=Rais Daniel Arap Moi
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
ecstacy
#16 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 12:41:36 PM

BTW: Why do we care so much about the opinion of a man who benefited greatly from land grabbing?
gadj
#17 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 1:14:27 PM

CN is an interesting character he married at the age of 60 and now he is a grandpa, what was he doing all those years and who would take such a big risk in life when life expectancy of Kenyans is in the 60's? For those who are being pressured to marry this is a story u can tell to your folks.
ocampo
#18 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 1:25:23 PM

@member
He also had a good advice for those who hanya in church..''you can get women easily from the choir'' ..ha ha ha
Lets not be vague, we go to hague
Insurgent
#19 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 2:06:20 PM

ecstacy wrote:
BTW: Why do we care so much about the opinion of a man who benefited greatly from land grabbing?

Charles jojo mugane is the man who paved the way for Moi to succeed kenyatta. If only Njojo was never bone, we would not have had Toroitich as president. We would today either be worse off or better of. I suspect we would be 24 yrs ahead of where we are today. So, Njojo should try to live quetly so that we can forget he used to work with the boars of south africa. he became senile at age 29.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Rollins
#20 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 3:15:36 PM

The man had an opportunity to make a President way back in late 70s he goofed and gave us you know WHO. Now we have the opportunity to right his wrong. We don't need his support...

I have made a habit of skipping Churchill Live. It's bila kicks
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day