wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My President.. Hillarious I tell You!!
ProverB
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:41:27 PM

Mwai Kibaki@ Parliament 22 March wrote:
Mr. Speaker,
The next General Election will be held in less than two years from today. As we approach this important event, it is in the interest of all of us to ensure that the elections are conducted within a framework that guarantees the free and fair exercise of people's choices. The next elections will be more demanding due to the large number of offices to be contested for. In this regard, an Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission Bill has been prepared and discussed with stakeholders. It is now ready for tabling. The Bill makes provision for effective operation of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission including continuous registration of voters, the delimitation of electoral boundaries, registration of candidates and voter education.

Tehehehehehehehe!!! Free and fair???? Aje sasa??.. if I were raila i'd have ROTFLMHO'd at this point till Maresh chases me out.. Free and fair.. AwesomE sir.. LOL!!

But we got mad love for you man. GoD grant you grace and peace.
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
For Sport
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:26:16 PM

siyo yeye. ni speech writer. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
KulaRaha
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:34:53 PM

too much White cap - When you know what you want in a beer.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
nostoppingthis
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:44:16 PM

For Sport wrote:

Need for an independent thinker...
Gordon Gekko
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:55:09 PM

For Sport wrote:

Ni yule ex-KTN staffer ama ni yule Prof Wan***i?
kingfisher
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:00:27 PM

ProverB wrote:
Mwai Kibaki@ Parliament 22 March wrote:
Mr. Speaker,
The next General Election will be held in less than two years from today. As we approach this important event, it is in the interest of all of us to ensure that the elections are conducted within a framework that guarantees the free and fair exercise of people's choices. The next elections will be more demanding due to the large number of offices to be contested for. In this regard, an Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission Bill has been prepared and discussed with stakeholders. It is now ready for tabling. The Bill makes provision for effective operation of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission including continuous registration of voters, the delimitation of electoral boundaries, registration of candidates and voter education.

Tehehehehehehehe!!! Free and fair???? Aje sasa??.. if I were raila i'd have ROTFLMHO'd at this point till Maresh chases me out.. Free and fair.. AwesomE sir.. LOL!!

But we got mad love for you man. GoD grant you grace and peace.

@Proverb....
why should RAO laugh at him and they are both votes thieves?? The only difference being that one stole just enough to win!!! NKTest
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
callaspade
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:08:18 PM

......have two Kingfishers kingfisher Applause Applause
ProverB
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:09:29 PM

@Kingfisher.. Teheheheheheh! That means the reason Rao sat through the speech in a sombre mood was coz his speech..(the one he had prepared "just incase Kibaki wasn't in" was exactly the same??

LOL!!!
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
Njung'e
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:13:42 PM

All even better than Baks....Maybe something like this;

As we approach this important event, it is in the interest of all of us to ensure that the elections are conducted within a framework that guarantees the free and fair exercise books of people's choices.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.