wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Oparanya drifting away!
bkismat
#21 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:08:15 AM

Metamorphosis from Oparanya to PK and MK in a twinkling.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
mwenza
#22 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:48:38 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Hehehe If I were u, I would take a similar stand. Im too tough 4u n this is the only post I agree with u, u would really hate uaself lol! Thinking scares u? Ebu kwanza nideal na haka kahangover... smile

What scares me is tribalism.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
simonkabz
#23 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:54:29 PM

As 4me, Im scared of the INABILITY to control tribalism, inherent in every kenyan in varying degrees....hahaha we cant agree.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mwenza
#24 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 1:06:08 PM

Am also scared by those who think 50 bob is nothing in addition to those who are against ICC(just because one of their own has been issued with the summons))
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Shak
#25 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 2:41:01 PM

Just wondering, which other mp has a good development record in his or her constituency. I only hear of pk and his gatanga constituency. Aren't there any other performers?
simonkabz
#26 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:41:06 PM

Ahem.....I share thoughts with many pple, not only in wazua. We talk lots of bolitics. We differ, with good reasons. U support ICC coz papa god aint there, quite evident in ua tone (juvenile, sorry). I dont, mainly coz of the western crap (bt I admit, niko na ka bias). I dnt recall saying finje is nothing, thats where u strike me as a......If I recall correctly, u vehemently rejected the new katiba. Fine, but the way u argued! Gai! With all the fear u r exhibiting, u must be a very bitter man, na dawa yako ni tathika biri. Pewa na unyamaze.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Lolest!
#27 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:24:15 PM

Due to the dwindling fortunes politically, Raila should rope in just one central kenya rebel. He needs to work on image too. Having Luo Nyanza MPs to speak for his faction is bad for his image. Look for a Coastal like Kingi and have Nyaga or Bishop speak for him. 2012 is trickier, you wont just win because you were ahead. You need 50pc plus 1.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
mwenza
#28 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:51:03 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Ahem.....I share thoughts with many pple, not only in wazua. We talk lots of bolitics. We differ, with good reasons. U support ICC coz papa god aint there, quite evident in ua tone (juvenile, sorry). I dont, mainly coz of the western crap (bt I admit, niko na ka bias). I dnt recall saying finje is nothing, thats where u strike me as a......If I recall correctly, u vehemently rejected the new katiba. Fine, but the way u argued! Gai! With all the fear u r exhibiting, u must be a very bitter man, na dawa yako ni tathika biri. Pewa na unyamaze.

Get your facts right.