wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Oparanya drifting away!
Nandwa
#1 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 3:56:25 PM

It is becoming apparent that Minister Oparanya is no longer enthusiastic about his party ODM!

On the matter of Hague he appears to lean towards the Ruto side.

Whats your observation!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
selah
#2 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:09:18 PM

I dont think Oparanya is drifting away ODM is the one drifting away I think the party is at a crisis its turning to be a PNU in 2007 it lack a national outlook and in a few months time they will be facing a National ERRECTION.

I think the only way this party can remain relevant is by roping in Martha karua and peter kenneth in their fold then they might have a shot in 2012.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
carygoh
#3 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:09:44 PM

On another note i saw him on one sunday at legend,baricho road ...........hapendi mchezo
Think Positive Test Negative
Njung'e
#4 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:17:19 PM

@Carygoh,
Hapendi mchezo?.....Is he a Eunuch?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mwanahisa
#5 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:24:19 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Carygoh,

Namjua Ambetsa vizuri before he became an Mpig and I can tell you he is no eunuch. Anawapenda warembo kupindukia!
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:32:18 PM

@Mwanahisa,
Hmmmmmm!!....Sasa kama mtu hana mchezo asiharibie wengine jina....lol.You also come from Shitsala?
carygoh
#7 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:35:28 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Carygoh,

d'oh!
Think Positive Test Negative
Njung'e
#8 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:46:29 PM

@CarygoH,
Hahah.....Ng'oa reli!!
mwanahisa
#9 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 5:26:55 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Mwanahisa,
Hmmmmmm!!....Sasa kama mtu hana mchezo asiharibie wengine jina....lol.You also come from Shitsala?

'apana pwana...just happened to be a junior at one of the places where he worked before he ventured into politics.
mwenza
#10 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 5:35:49 PM

selah wrote:
I dont think Oparanya is drifting away ODM is the one drifting away I think the party is at a crisis its turning to be a PNU in 2007 it lack a national outlook and in a few months time they will be facing a National ERRECTION.

I think the only way this party can remain relevant is by roping in Martha karua and peter kenneth in their fold then they might have a shot in 2012.

.............For me this guy is just like arsenal football club, too much hype but no substance.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
simonkabz
#11 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 6:13:00 PM

@mwenza, Unataka apige domo ndio umuamini?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
vinii
#12 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 6:26:46 PM

carygoh wrote:
On another note i saw him on one sunday at legend,baricho road ...........hapendi mchezo

saw him at rangers last year...anapendo warembo, selection yake ni poa
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
famooz
#13 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 7:11:59 PM

mwenza wrote:
selah wrote:

.............For me this guy is just like arsenal football club, too much hype but no substance.

@ Mwenza,sijui kama ni hype lakini i have heard that kwao Gatanga has developed under his leadership. So i guess what people are looking for is someone who has something to show that he indeed spearheaded dev. in his region before asking us for our votes.
mwenza
#14 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 7:22:38 PM

famooz wrote:
mwenza wrote:
selah wrote:

@ Mwenza,sijui kama ni hype lakini i have heard that kwao Gatanga has developed under his leadership. So i guess what people are looking for is someone who has something to show that he indeed spearheaded dev. in his region before asking us for our votes.

Managing a constituency is very different from running a country.

I can never vouch for somebody who never makes his views known on national issues.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
famooz
#15 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 7:38:45 PM

mwenza wrote:
famooz wrote:
mwenza wrote:
selah wrote:

I can never vouch for somebody who never makes his views known on national issues.

I agree with you on that we need to know where our leaders stand as far as national issues are concerned. But i think that the fact that someone has shown that she/he is dev. minded,this person is better off than most of our leaders who have done nothing for the country ( apart from polarize it) yet they want our votes......i am not vouching fo rhim since i have declared my support for Hon. Martha:)
mwenza
#16 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 7:46:18 PM

famooz wrote:
mwenza wrote:
famooz wrote:
mwenza wrote:
selah wrote:

I agree with you on that we need to know where our leaders stand as far as national issues are concerned. But i think that the fact that someone has shown that she/he is dev. minded,this person is better off than most of our leaders who have done nothing for the country ( apart from polarize it) yet they want our votes......i am not vouching fo rhim since i have declared my support for Hon. Martha:)

We are together on this one my dear. Hate or like Martha, at least she never shies away from giving her position on national issues. That way, you can easily judge her suitability for the national office based on her various positions on critical national issues. She has a few grey areas but at least she is largely consistent.

Example: look at our friend from Tseikuru....No matter what development he may have brought to his people, based purely on his stand on critical national issues........ is he really a presidential material?
simonkabz
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:42:50 AM

U r worse than Kalonzo. I wonder y Im rarely in agreement with ua opinions. Mwenza=newfarer? Mpig biga domo, hutaki. Mpig nyamasa, hutaki. What is ua stand buda? Personally, I think PK can easily beat MK on LEADERSHIP(define) n DVT hands down. Both r consistent in their stands on national/political matters. PK avoids controversy, hence has made minimal haters, n to me thats very wise. MK tells the world, wins with her firebrand attitude, but equally makes many haters (the UK supporters can easily back PK, not MK, since she comes as somebody celebrating UK's woes, at least in the eyes of subborters). Plus I wouldnt compare Martha's campaign runs with PK's. Huyu kijana anajua kufurahisha vijana bwana-n dnt quote jujas last ByEl....Kabogo was/is simply popular in his own right....Btw tumefika kesho na niko tusker ya nane...
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Wa_ithaka
#18 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:50:46 AM

I think a Peter/Martha combination would work well. I am still not convinced Martha will be our 1st lady president. Her choice of pharmacists as NarcK candidates does augur well. PK's decision to support Alice Ng'ang'a was a top top one.

Alice Ng'ang'a for President
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
mwenza
#19 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 10:17:48 AM

@simonkabz.....Need not worry. Having read virtually all your recent posts, I would hate to be on the same side as you on any issue.
simonkabz
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 10:31:15 AM

Hehehe If I were u, I would take a similar stand. Im too tough 4u n this is the only post I agree with u, u would really hate uaself lol! Thinking scares u? Ebu kwanza nideal na haka kahangover... smile
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!