wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kenya Deserves Real Solutions to Local Problems
ecstacy
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:39:44 AM

In the Hague debate, I think a lot has been lost in perspective.

Unless Raila or Kibaki is your father, I believe Wazuans can process data beyond party positions.

When shall the small fish...the murderers, the rapists, arsonists, looters...have their day in court?

When shall the working team in ODM January 2008 - the brigade that continued marshaling violence even when it was obvious it had degenerated into ethnic cleansing - have their day in court?

What will NOW make ODM - (the pro-ICC) faction that refused to go to court and called for mass disobedience (violence) - trust the courts if they actually lose the election in 2012?

Other than creating new discord what are both coalition partners doing to reconcile warring communities ahead of a potential electoral flash point in 2012?

As some celebrate the predicament of their colleagues in PNU, let them know the debate should be allowed to move from the INEVITABLE Hague process to REAL SOLUTIONS for our local problems. We have new & heightened tribal discords and dictators lining up as presidential candidates with a weakness for all and everything foreign...that can't be good for ANY country.

Kenya is great country currently stuck in potential. I sure hope to hear more of the baby steps beyond ICC that will lead to real solutions to our current problems without it being reduced to a 'PNU' or anti-Raila position.