wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
The Son of Jomo: Do the Maths
famooz
#21 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:40:23 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
@famooz
True i have the whole story but its not complete.. and no this is not a case of semantics...
DETAILS!!! PUZZLES!!!

its those cases where you see the picture but you just cannot spot what is missing in the picture

@ pound then you do not have the WHOLE story,and the way you present it here is like unajua. So do you want to revise the opening post on this thread or you want to spread hearsay as the whole story? Yeah somethinng missing in the picture,and you have decided to put what you thought would piece it together Applause It is on a light note though because i would not put it past politicians to do what you claim UK did. early 2012 it seems.....
slammers
#22 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:56:21 PM

Matatus were operating to thika coz i travelled in one. Get your facts straight
poundfoolish
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:41:17 AM

@slammerz what time and when did you travel and how much did you part with...?

@famooz I have the whole story and I will not complete it.... I have facts from what I saw and(you do not print thousands of camaign like posters, do a meet the people tour from Roysambu,with a retenue of MP's, within and without, coincidentally just to gatecrash a matatu owners meeting full of youths) and I can tell it to you here and now, those who are desputing what am saying know fully what was going on while the rest are acting in 'self-disbelief'

Any ways for the sake of peace and harmony I honourably, under duress, retract the facts I've stated on the event and make no apologies for them.
Wendz
#24 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:02:29 AM

slammers wrote:

I and others traveled to Thika on Sunday.... The person we were going to visit told us that he was worried that people might not get a mat to his place... why? because on Sato "kulikuwa na mgomo wa matatu" I dont know what was there but whatever it was, something was amiss... it was not a normal meeting... Usually, such meetings do not paralyze transportation... At least not the level where the wanjikus think there is a "mgomo"...
wakagori
#25 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:51:32 PM

@pound - unajiabisha! Its pretty obvious you are distorting information then getting emotional about it. i live in Thika, i have relas and pals who live along Thika road. we would have had this info on the same day.
poundfoolish
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:41:27 PM

@wakagori

Sawa basi....whatever makes you sleep soundly at night

i rest my case
funnyguy
#27 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:37:37 PM

Wendz wrote:
slammers wrote:

I and others traveled to Thika on Sunday.... The person we were going to visit told us that he was worried that people might not get a mat to his place... why? because on Sato "kulikuwa na mgomo wa matatu" I dont know what was there but whatever it was, something was amiss... it was not a normal meeting... Usually, such meetings do not paralyze transportation... At least not the level where the wanjikus think there is a "mgomo"...

On Saturday I was on a road trip to the Mt. Kenya region. I made a stop over at Thika (Tuskys) and I saw dozens of matatus driving by with youth blowing vuvuzelas like they were being paid to herald the King of Kings! Moments later, I saw some two politicians get off a VX to buy water at the shop right outside Tuskys so I assumed there was a political rally about to kick off.
famooz
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:39:46 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
@wakagori

Sawa basi....whatever makes you sleep soundly at night

i rest my case

smile but next time just put th info here for us to read,digest and maybe contribute objectively.
poundfoolish
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:37:00 AM

Famooz

I can help it that Thika is big... stretches from Landless bordering Ukambani..Machakos cuts across all the way to Gatanga, Nanga-Kihoto then all the way to Githurai...

Now i cant help it if i detail events that happen along thika town and precincts only for fellas who live in Ol donyo Sabuk (Nearer Machakos town) to disapprove vehemently with a regious zeal.

I'm beginning to think im dreaming, and my recollections are largely a creation of my imaginings...