wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Salim Lone - Raila 'has not demonstrated managerial acumen'
ecstacy
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:02:36 PM

In the latest leaked US cables, Salim Lone, current political advisor to Prime Minister Raila Odinga and former Director of the News and Media Division, Department of Public Information, of the United Nations is quoted as "observing that Odinga has made it this far in politics by the force of his personality without having to demonstrate managerial acumen."

Ref: http://www.wikileaks.ch/...9/06/09NAIROBI1077.html

Can Salim Lone be proven wrong?
hoodrat
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:09:30 PM

So what?Orengo says,Sally says,Salim Lone and the whole world says.We are tired of Raila threads he is not a God and
not every opinion is a fact!
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
selah
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:12:03 PM

this wikileaks cables should just be consolidated in one cable ...ops thread...they are too many we will have more cables[US opinions] than the latest development.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
ecstacy
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:12:44 PM

hoodrat wrote:
So what?Orengo says,Sally says,Salim Lone and the whole world says.We are tired of Raila threads he is not a God and

Log off! I'd have told you to go jump into a lake but I won't. Try stick to the issue.
ecstacy
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:22:54 PM

selah wrote:
this wikileaks cables should just be consolidated in one cable ...ops thread...they are too many we will have more cables[US opinions] than the latest development.

This is Kenya's leading presidential contender with close to 12 months to the next election. There is a definitive correlation of the effect of good governance on business & development. As much as we may not like it, away from drought, politics is the largest risk factor to your investment as we speak.

In other news, Uganda are trading more days a week, back end NSE IT systems in testing etc...

hoodrat
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:36:54 PM

ecstacy wrote:
hoodrat wrote:

Log off! I'd have told you to go jump into a lake but I won't. Try stick to the issue.

Consolidate all your threads into one "I f*#@%ng hate RAO"thread and yes go ahead and hang from a mugumo tree!
ecstacy
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:39:59 PM

hoodrat wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
hoodrat wrote:

Consolidate all your threads into one "I f*#@%ng hate RAO"thread and yes go ahead and hang from a mugumo tree!

Is that all you got?
majimaji
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:03:46 PM

Raila this, Raila that. It gets a bit tiring. Same cable says Sally said Uhuru is lazy. So what?
ecstacy
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:13:22 PM

Our demi-god is a poor and ineffective leader with no management skills and loves insults. You could add power hungry as the US thinks. It sucks.
oteve
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:55:05 PM

the reason we dont grow is we worship our leaders and do not want to accept they are wrong and tell them when they are why are some of us so offended when raos wicknesses are exposed we must demand better leadership and not the cultic type
For Sport
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 8:39:46 PM

Guys
Lets be civil to each other – none of these politicians define who we are.

I agree that there are too many threads being started on the same people / subjects. I wish these would be consolidated so that we’re not tripping over discussions about people I have ceased to care about. The leaks have ceased to excite, inform intertain etc. As have some discussions.

For now, i'll do my best not to read these threads.
ecstacy
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:38:46 AM

oteve wrote:
the reason we dont grow is we worship our leaders and do not want to accept they are wrong and tell them when they are why are some of us so offended when raos wicknesses are exposed we must demand better leadership and not the cultic type

Spot on. Unfortunately, when Muthaura was on the ropes recently, you'd find these same characters celebrating and 'demanding action'. When the same focus shifts to RAO, the double standards are second to none.

At the least, people need to learn to demand better from their cult leaders.
Impunity
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:48:18 AM

Atrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hoodrat
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:58:55 AM

oteve wrote:

nini hii? u mean weaknesses.Got your point though!
keraka
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:50:46 AM

When you get threads started by one person about the same individual every now and then be they positive or negative then you have to know one wazuan might be going bonkers.we are tired of Railla this Railla that RAO this way RAO that way.Quiz is the same cables discussed KIBS and Uhuru in not very flattering terms and not a single thread. Fear is a bad disease.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
ecstacy
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:05:02 PM

keraka wrote:
When you get threads started by one person about the same individual every now and then be they positive or negative then you have to know one wazuan might be going bonkers.we are tired of Railla this Railla that RAO this way RAO that way.Quiz is the same cables discussed KIBS and Uhuru in not very flattering terms and not a single thread. Fear is a bad disease.

Not in a bad way but before hitting the keyboard, try engage the grey matter if it exists.Is Kibaki running for Presidency in 2012? With the ICC, are Uhuru & Ruto worth discussing as appearances on the ballot paper? The counter balance for raira this raira that is all over wazua, you don't see anyone offended.