wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Uhuru/Ruto trade salvos with Raila
Ngalaka
#1 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 11:00:10 AM

As ill advised as the verbal diarrhoea may be, the general public is getting to learn certain truths (classified) about these individuals.

Ruto was most generous with info last Saturday while addressing a Kayole rally!

He brutally told the world that in the PMs house, lives a certain individual who pertakes of hard drugs!!!!!
He connected this with the current public discourse on drug trafficking and abude!!

He went on to talk about the PM attending to official business while nursing yesterdays hang-over!

It just cant get uglier!!!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
muganda
#2 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 11:07:08 AM

This battle was started by Ruto and Uhuru.
Disappointed that Raila missed an opportunity to show statesmanship and portray his opponents as childish.

This has cost him good number of points in public popularity.

Never miss a good chance to shut up.
Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd have preferred to talk.

Njung'e
#3 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 11:16:22 AM

@Ngalaka,
Really?....And he was calling some politicians bhang smokers?..hah!...

On another note i found part of the Wikleaks quite hilarious.One minister says RAO thesis for his Masters was on making nail bombs...lol.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Robinhood
#4 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 1:48:57 PM

Vita vya panzi
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Impunity
#5 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 2:42:23 PM

But who said they were addicts,smokers,phombeans,thieves and looters?
I think RAO just said (to paraphrase)"...wengine wao wana amka kila asubuhi na ni pombe tu na bhangi,wengine pia wana angalia ni ardhi yupi ako karibu ili anyakue...kisha kila siku ako kwa corridor ya koti hiki ama yule...."

I dont see where he mentioned WR or UK in that statement...Mbona kina WR and UK behaving like culprits and not even suspects?

Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#6 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 2:50:09 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Ngalaka,
Really?....And he was calling some politicians bhang smokers?..hah!...

On another note i found part of the Wikleaks quite hilarious.One minister says RAO thesis for his Masters was on making nail bombs...lol.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

McReggae
#7 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 2:50:56 PM

To quote somebody
"When Raila said some of his opponents are thieves and drunkards without mentioning names, am not sure what criteria Ruto used to allocate himself the 'thief' title, and Uhuru used to own the 'drunkard' part! Are these two saying Ruto is the only thief in parliament and Uhuru the only drunkard?
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
ecstacy
#8 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 3:15:58 PM

peculiar politician this. lest Kenyans forget, Oburu Odinga's (Raila's brother) GoK vehicle was caught ferrying drugs...sorry bhang!! ...at least we know one supplier for Wazua...LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqKMYjI-XI
Buster
#9 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 3:17:28 PM

Please ignore them, the more we discuss their abuses the more they continue. The media houses should also refrain from reporting such stories.
Impunity
#10 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 3:18:42 PM

And are they the only RAO's opponents?
Penye moshi hapakosi moto.
Applause Applause

And all our fake media are loud mouth mentioning in prime news, Ruto as a thief and UK as "user"Laughing out loudly of some strong weed courtesy to baptism as conferred by Saint Tinga.
Shame on you

ecstacy
#11 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 3:25:41 PM

was Oburu Odinga the bhang supplier or was he just a poor & ineffective manager also? smile

his GoK vehicle was caught ferrying bhang!!! tsk tsk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqKMYjI-XI
B.Timer
#12 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 4:10:12 PM

If I were Raila I would not engage in tirades with people who seem to have nothing to lose!

Who's been advising the PM!!!\

Opening a mchongoano session with Ruto is ill advised, very.
Dunia ni msongamano..
innairobi
#13 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 4:27:22 PM

Matter of perspective. Using the same logic some might argue that the whole reference to kihii, kimundu giake and dictatorship that akina kalonzo and co have been spewing of late was not referring to anyone in particular so RAO and co should chill out. Everyone at the moment looks like a mujinga!

On a lighter note

“'You are drunk Sir Winston, you are disgustingly drunk. 'Yes, Mrs. Braddock, I am drunk. But you, Mrs. Braddock are ugly, and disgustingly fat. But, tomorrow morning, I, Winston Churchill will be sober.”

Winston Churchill quotes (British Orator, Author and Prime Minister during World War II. 1874-1965)

Hehehe

Impunity wrote:
But who said they were addicts,smokers,phombeans,thieves and looters?
I think RAO just said (to paraphrase)"...wengine wao wana amka kila asubuhi na ni pombe tu na bhangi,wengine pia wana angalia ni ardhi yupi ako karibu ili anyakue...kisha kila siku ako kwa corridor ya koti hiki ama yule...."

I dont see where he mentioned WR or UK in that statement...Mbona kina WR and UK behaving like culprits and not even suspects?

Sad

All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
Impunity
#14 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 4:35:11 PM

[quote=ecstacy]peculiar politician this. lest Kenyans forget, Oburu Odinga's (Raila's brother) GoK vehicle was caught ferrying drugs...sorry bhang!! ...at least we know one supplier for Wazua...LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqKMYjI-XI[/quote]

It was his driver who was mis using the minister's car to do his personal errands.Shame on you

nostoppingthis
#15 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 4:56:29 PM

Seriously B.Timer, as much as RAO is ill-advised, UK actually started the mchongoano...but RAO wasn't wise to "hit back". I put that in quote since RAO mentioned no names in his speech at tononoka, then these two guys came out guns blazing...ultimately identifying themselves as "drunkard" and "thief" But UK's eye's betray him...

Did you guys see the image doing rounds (see below)? but maybe it was photoshop, not so convincing
Ngalaka
#16 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 5:07:25 PM

Impunity wrote:
[quote=ecstacy]peculiar politician this. lest Kenyans forget, Oburu Odinga's (Raila's brother) GoK vehicle was caught ferrying drugs...sorry bhang!! ...at least we know one supplier for Wazua...LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqKMYjI-XI[/quote]

It was his driver who was mis using the minister's car to do his personal errands.Shame on you

Well, may be so!!

But I doubt that - this kind of excuse does wash!!!
As a rule, all prominent persons use proxies to front for them in risky business.

Supposing he manages to convince us that it was un-authorised use of the car by the two staff - he still has to deal with the - rule of Master and servant - reins him in!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
B.Timer
#17 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 5:21:59 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Seriously B.Timer, as much as RAO is ill-advised, UK actually started the mchongoano...but RAO wasn't wise to "hit back". I put that in quote since RAO mentioned no names in his speech at tononoka, then these two guys came out guns blazing...ultimately identifying themselves as "drunkard" and "thief" But UK's eye's betray him...

Did you guys see the image doing rounds (see below)? but maybe it was photoshop, not so convincing

Mchongoano is very much about innuendos and stuff. Bottom line ni kuchafuana!!!!

When I throw a ball at you, you dont have to catch it, otherwise you are ready to play ball!!!

The first hits from Uhuru were innuendos too. No names mentioned.

Names have only began featuring in the secondary level of mchongoano, after confirmation from the other side that it was time to play ball!!

PMs office deserves decorum!

Hiyo picha naniiii!!

Dunia ni msongamano..