wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

US Embassy: No one really won the 2007 election!
ecstacy
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:05:26 AM

WikiLeaks US Embassy evidence shows that "US doesn't know for sure who won the election, and that whoever won likely did so by a very slim margin. This flies in the face of the position adopted by the ODM and others as mantra: That the election was brazenly stolen by Kibaki's ECK insiders at the last moment and that Raila should have won by a wide margin. It also contradicts any perception or conviction within the Kibaki camp that the latter clearly won the race. The fact of the matter is, as ECK Chairman Kivuitu said publicly on January 1, "I do not know if Kibaki won the election." "

Ref: http://www.wikileaks.ch/...08/01/08NAIROBI199.html

As we head to 2012, let Kenyans all move on from this bungled election.
mkonomtupu
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:49:27 AM

I often wonder how the two principals were not on the ICC list, they both stole the elections and therefore caused the mayhem, they fed us on propaganda and again stole the maize and they keep blaming everyone else. They keep giving us hell to date. I hope kenyans will be wiser in 2012
masukuma
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:50:25 AM

what do they know? the wikileaks contains several irregularities. First DID Kibaki and PNU steal votes at KICC? - NO, kindly attempt to remember the evening ECK called for an audit over results recieved after claims that ECP was manipulating these, each party provided 2 people and ODM gave 6 the audit took the whole night and finally in the morning, ODM disappeared without making a claim - Orengo conceded as well then later at 10 am, they showed up with other claims.
the statement "I do not know if Kibaki won the election." is incorrect and a misquote at best.
the FACT is this -
Mr Kivuitu was asked by a journalist whether he knew if Kibaki had won the elections FAIRLY to which Kivuitu answered - "I dont know". The press skewed his statements to mean that he didnt know who won the elections.

People died in vain....for nothing other than ODM's noise making.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Intelligentsia
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 9:30:50 AM

good recollection there @masukuma.

we all don't know who won what - remember we have had 10 successful election petitions so far? ODM can't say they won, Panua can't say they won either. But both ODM n PNU stole votes within some of their constituencies - that is why voter turnout in some cases exceeded 100%.
simonkabz
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 10:31:14 AM

Nice. I have always insisted, RAO never won, the damn thing was damn closn to call, n to me it was a clear tie! Then "brains encountered brains" during the ensuing votes theft, n the sharper thieves won to the awe of the inferior thieves. Nothing to smile about. The fallacious cliche ati "kibaki stole the elections" annoys me to the core.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Impunity
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:02:30 AM

mkonomtupu wrote:
I often wonder how the two principals were not on the ICC list, they both stole the elections and therefore caused the mayhem, they fed us on propaganda and again stole the maize and they keep blaming everyone else. They keep giving us hell to date. I hope kenyans will be wiser in 2012

@mkonomtupu haurambwi, see my signature for your answer;its gonna come one day!Pray
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kadonye
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:29:23 AM

The violence was caused by ethnic campaign of hatred against Kikuyus. It was not caused by rigged elections.

We must understand the difference between the EXCUSE and the REASON for the violence. The Excuse was rigged elections, the reason was hatred and stupidity.

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Ms Mkenya
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:45:29 AM

Impunity wrote:
mkonomtupu wrote:

@mkonomtupu haurambwi, see my signature for your answer;its gonna come one day!Pray

Aaaai!
....above all, to stand.
kadonye
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:48:36 AM

Impunity wrote:
mkonomtupu wrote:

You guys, why should they be in the list? If we have proof that they sponsored goons to hack people, then they would be candidates for the list.

Rigging elections, however openly, is NOT a reason for trying anyone for crimes against humanity.

For wananchi, rigged elections are not a sensible reason to start killing and raping people from other tribes.It just shows how such people have low IQs.

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
keraka
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:16:13 PM

Kenya my country my Idiots.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
mkonomtupu
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 1:34:04 PM

kadonye wrote:
[quote=Impunity]

You guys, why should they be in the list? If we have proof that they sponsored goons to hack people, then they would be candidates for the list.

Rigging elections, however openly, is NOT a reason for trying anyone for crimes against humanity.

For wananchi, rigged elections are not a sensible reason to start killing and raping people from other tribes.It just shows how such people have low IQs.

Kadonye i think it's the law that felons should be responsible for the forseeable consequences of their actions.
when a felon's(principals) attempt to commit a felony(steal elections) sets in motion a chain of events(post election violence) which were or should have been within his contemplation when the motion was initiated(what did they think would happen? we sing hallelujah), he should be held responsible for any death which by direct and almost inevitable sequence results from the initial criminal act.(1500 deaths, 0.5m IDPS)

You don't go into a crowded theatre cry fire and when someone is crushed to death say you are not responsible.
masukuma
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 1:51:11 PM

mkonomtupu wrote:
kadonye wrote:
[quote=Impunity]

Kadonye i think it's the law that felons should be responsible for the forseeable consequences of their actions.
when a felon's(principals) attempt to commit a felony(steal elections) sets in motion a chain of events(post election violence) which were or should have been within his contemplation when the motion was initiated(what did they think would happen? we sing hallelujah), he should be held responsible for any death which by direct and almost inevitable sequence results from the initial criminal act.(1500 deaths, 0.5m IDPS)

You don't go into a crowded theatre cry fire and when someone is crushed to death say you are not responsible.

that is not the reason people fought - people fought coz they were told elections were stolen. but it was a fact that ODM had chochead people to fight regardless of results.
Surealligator
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 1:59:10 PM

kadonye wrote:

@Kadonye

I was watching this video and asked my self, is it possible some coaching was done here to the children. Help me answer that one after viewing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5vav63ZBVk
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
kadonye
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 5:31:27 PM

@sure, the video is too long. Will get time and watch it later.
kyt
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2011 12:07:32 AM

kadonye wrote:
The violence was caused by ethnic campaign of hatred against Kikuyus. It was not caused by rigged elections.

We must understand the difference between the EXCUSE and the REASON for the violence. The Excuse was rigged elections, the reason was hatred and stupidity.

one in a million way of thinking, Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
YesuWangu
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2011 7:48:37 AM

Why do some people fight so hard to convince anybody that they were the ones sinned against?

Does it make them feel better? Does it make them feel happy? Do they have a need to secure as much sympathy as possible? Do they want to be loved for their misery?

Dont they realize that those who sinned against them are now their greatest buddies? Is that a way to foster love between themselves?

These politics are too much!!d'oh! d'oh!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2011 1:41:58 PM

kadonye wrote:

Does this hatred come only during elections, is it still there now ama its waiting for the 5 year cycle.Liar

Why would the other ethnic groups hate the Kikuyus.d'oh!
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
masukuma
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2011 3:48:59 PM

its easier to make enemies of larger groups.
mpobiz
#19 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:35:53 PM

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause lets count ourself lucky KIBAKI "stole" more votes than raila. with the recent developments in the ODM party, the dictator is showing us of how he could have handled things if he could have won.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
YesuWangu
#20 Posted : Friday, March 04, 2011 10:30:44 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause lets count ourself lucky KIBAKI "stole" more votes than raila. with the recent developments in the ODM party, the dictator is showing us of how he could have handled things if he could have won.

Rebellious teenagers. Are the ones who see and identify dictators quite often, regularly, at every turn.

Some outgrow it. Others dont. Popular contemporary anti-dictators burn their dormitories, where they lay their heads at night, to hurt the dictators. To pay back, fighting against dictatorships.....

Bravo!Applause Applause Applause Applause