wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Martha Karua Kanyolewa bila....
Impunity
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:56:11 AM

UK status rises in Central just before aende HAgue.
Applause
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Jus Blazin
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:03:31 AM

I think some politicians dont know how to maintain momentum...
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
selah
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:05:54 AM

martha karua fought a very good battle loosing by about 1000 votes is quite a fit in an area where residents view her as a mungiki sympathizer.Even though she lost I think she is a worthy opponent to PNU.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
McReggae
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:13:51 AM

selah wrote:
martha karua fought a very good battle loosing by about 1000 votes is quite a fit in an area where residents view her as a mungiki sympathizer.Even though she lost I think she is a worthy opponent to PNU.

I echo your sentiments!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Elder
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:14:04 AM

selah wrote:

Exactment.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
nostoppingthis
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:19:59 AM

UK has nothing on this lady...!! She seems more level-headed and determined to bring change...
innairobi
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:42:26 AM

Martha Karua will continue to walk a delicate balancing act. She has to demonstrate she is ideology driven and at the same time not be perceived to attract more excited support from individuals or politicians in another party than she does in her home turf. The former may catapult her to near stateswomanship while the latter may earn her a spoiler tag huko graud.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
bwenyenye
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:30:47 PM

I think that she is the best candidate for the 2012 presidency so far. It seems that, only she, can take Kenya to the next level. Surely where would SKM, WR, UK and RAO lead this nation to if not back to Kanu days? That being said, I think the fair lady has quite some distance to cover to convince Kenya.
I Think Therefore I Am
kadonye
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:48:54 PM

Goodpeople, by elections are not a way of testing regional popularity! This win for PNU does not mean UK is mo popular than Martha. This is one of the cheap lies told by the media. They told us that Marthas ratings had gone up after sonko and kafogo won. But its interesting to note that Marthas candidate won in Uhurus county while Uhurus candidate won in Karuas county!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
kangi
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:22:02 PM

kadonye wrote:
Goodpeople, by elections are not a way of testing regional popularity! This win for PNU does not mean UK is mo popular than Martha. This is one of the cheap lies told by the media. They told us that Marthas ratings had gone up after sonko and kafogo won. But its interesting to note that Marthas candidate won in Uhurus county while Uhurus candidate won in Karuas county!

What contributed to the loss was the issue of youthfulness.The youthful Gitari was by all means the favorite.Karaba represented the previous parliament and his politics were that what are newbies going to offer? This seriously dented his chances because he kept on repeating this statement over and over much to the chagrin of the youth and women.Other than the starehe seat, a pattern is emerging of youthful candidates winning in by-elections.I want to believe that the youth are slowly taking over.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define your life.
kingfisher
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:37:20 PM

Maritha actually won this battle........I hear UK camp used a lot of money, she did not..... thats why the youth you guys are talking about voted for the UK man. Remove money from the scene and UK man is nothing.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
nostoppingthis
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 3:04:38 PM

kingfisher wrote:
Maritha actually won this battle........I hear UK camp used a lot of money, she did not..... thats why the youth you guys are talking about voted for the UK man. Remove money from the scene and UK man is nothing.

Central politics is mostly about the candidate with the most money...I stand corrected
majimaji
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:15:52 PM

I like the way Martha dances.
FancyFace
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:34:40 PM

kingfisher wrote:

You "hear" indeed!!...weka link wacha siasa za peni mbili!nktutho

Problems can get out of proportion, and not only in the wee small hours. Don't let the problems eclipse the Master. Let the Master eclipse the problems.
TAZ
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 5:05:42 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
kingfisher wrote:

Central politics is mostly about the candidate with the most money...I stand corrected

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you This happens everywhere in the country, not just Central.

Just because several MPs have been voted in on a Nark kenya ticket doesn't necessarily mean they'll also vote for Martha for the Presidency in 2012. If you look at what happened in 2007 in Central, people voted for individuals from different parties but stuck with MK for the Presidency...there was no "3 piece voting".
gmg
#16 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 9:42:26 AM

on the ground and especially among the youths UK is more popular than martha. if you watched TV Karaba rallies were full of old pple whereas Gitari was elected by young people. The difference btw UK and Martha is that Uk is able to relate na wananchi wa mashinani whereas Martha is good for the educated people. i welcome your comments on this observation
kadonye
#17 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 10:08:07 AM

@gmg, you are right. The gift of dealing with masses is rare. Uhuru, Rutto, Kajwang and Raila are among the few who can handle crowds.
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Njore
#18 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 10:22:36 AM

A critical analysis of Martha's and RAO's character, temperament, mien, disposition and level of intolerance review that they are somehow similar. I read dictatorial tendencies, anger and intolerance in both. In all fairness to their followers, they do not have qualities of a good leader. They would perhaps excel as activists, public mobilizers, crowd pullers, story and vitendawili tellers. With an honest reflection -- Would you imagine either Martha or RAO being the president of this country? I would rather seek asylum in central Mogadishu.
gmg
#19 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 10:29:11 AM

I blame it also on Martha handlers sometimes they should tell her when to smile kila time anakaa amekasirika. yeye hukasirikia nani?
If you saw how UK was interacting with the youths kuwangotea, then you will understand that Martha needs to repackage herself and endear herself to the pple. remember youths in central kenya still sees UK as a Kamwana.

McReggae
#20 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 10:35:54 AM

Njore wrote:
A critical analysis of Martha's and RAO's character, temperament, mien, disposition and level of intolerance review that they are somehow similar. I read dictatorial tendencies, anger and intolerance in both. In all fairness to their followers, they do not have qualities of a good leader. They would perhaps excel as activists, public mobilizers, crowd pullers, story and vitendawili tellers. With an honest reflection -- Would you imagine either Martha or RAO being the president of this country? I would rather seek asylum in central Mogadishu.

Indeed the man I saw bitter and banging the table yesterday can make the best president for Kenya!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".