wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Raila under fire?
Mandazi
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:43:11 PM

Applause
Mandazi
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 11:03:02 PM

Shame on you there are some jobless politicians who have nothing to do in parliament...they take most of their time paraphrasing what jatelo is saying and alternating the words to their own...so to bring down jatelo... Mr politician if you have nothing good to do then RESIGN!
Mandazi
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 11:31:35 PM

WHN SAID RAILA WAS UNDER FIRE!? NONESENSE!

Shame on you Shame on you many politicians who can't even express themselves perfectly in simple english don't want to hear the truth as spoken by the prophet himself "jatelo" the ocampo six should head to the hauge as soon as possible before they trigger another worse violence outbreak in kenya...forming a local tribunal will lead to impunity and won't solve anything as many officials have skeletons in their closets...so those attacking Raila should find something better to do or better yet RESIGN!
jerry
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 11:38:40 PM

@Madaz!; more clarity required.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
erifloss
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:32:07 AM

Look at how most of the burgers who are yapping alot behave in parliament during serious debates, they either fall asleep or wait to raise political temperatures by saying nonsense outside. They are raising Kenya's political risk for nothing, i'm glad they raised the min requirements of becoming an mpig in the new consitution coz most of these nausistical assholes will not make it back!
'They say money cannot buy me happiness but when i compare when i had none and now, i'm happier' Kevin O'leary
Wendz
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:52:33 AM

The issue of people going to the hague? or the "hate speech" that there could be a re-occurrence of violence if justice is not found? RAO thrives in controversies and crisis (rephrasing Mutahi Ngunyi).... trust me, he will come out looking like a saint! Why? He knows perfectly well how to read the mood of kenyans... Many kenyans, i included (and i know we shall differ on this with some... @thimioni) want one way ticket to hague! Wacha waende wakaseme wajualo na wasilijualo huko.... and if i speak for myself, I dont want to hear their story from them, i want to be told by ocampo that they are clean! Not them, not their clowns, not their communities, not their mothers.... Ocampo and his judges! This may not happen, but it doesnt change my desire anyway!

RAO knows this is a feeling with many people.... and when he says that, he knows many kenyans feel him and those against risk sending signals of supporting impunity! I wont be surprised to hear RAO is playing with words - trying to make his opponents goof with utterances that may seem to support impunity and that he will later use against them come next year....

my views
Jaina
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:16:50 AM

Where did Mutahi Ngunyi disappear to?. I used to like his articles on Sunday Nation, lakini since june last year the guy just disappeared.

His last article on June 19' 2010 however looks more sane now than it did then. http://www.mutahingunyi.com/?p=101.

Nation Should re-engage Mutahi.

muhoronipatriot
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:46:24 AM

It is good that ordinary Kenyans know that these politicians have nothing to do. They spend their nights thinking what they will say the following day about Agwambo, complaining about ICC and everything else there is to complain about.
They are the ones who shouted loudest that the PEV should be addressed at the hegue when Agwambo begged them to form a local tribunal. Too much hot air from them, please let them give us a break!!!javascript:insertsmiley('Shame on you%20','/Images/Emoticons/eusa_naughty.gif')
Karema Hiti
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:30:40 AM

I am not surprised RAO's fanatics are as myopic as ever. I want them to know that History will judge RAO and ODM harshly and ruthlessly for the the 2007/08 PEV. In his own words, in Wajir, the 2012 PEV will be bigger and worse than the what he planned in 2007. In his pronouncements, he specifically warned the three communities that have apparently shown their dissatisfaction with his leadership. In my estimation, he is predicting that we shall witness 3 X 1,300 = 3900 deaths and over 1m IDPs. It is a matter of grave concern. Kenyans should never again take such warning lightly. As I have indicated there before, I'm a direct victim of the 2007/08 PEV and as such his irresponsible utterances sent very chilling memories. This could be a way of warning Kenyans that he has already started preparing his militia. Nonetheless, I want him to know that raundi hii, Kenyans may not play the gentleman role again. The battle could be taken to his own doorstep.
Mo
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:47:40 AM

Am not a Rao fanatic but at times I feel him essp when his views resonate with those on the ground. I must admit that he has recently been boxed to a very tight corner but he is one guy who is definately not out!!
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
selah
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:03:35 AM

I think those attacking Raila on his comment on the Hague six should resign instead....Its common knowledge if no action is taken on PEV suspects the next bout of violence will be deadly than what we saw in 2008.

What raila said is what 80% of kenyans are saying let justice take its course if you are innocent then let the ICC find you innocent not making your own submissions and judgements.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
nostoppingthis
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:29:58 AM

muhoronipatriot, you must be describing someone on this thread...they sleep thinking of what they can say about RAO...
McReggae
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:33:00 AM

Karema Hiti wrote:
I am not surprised RAO's fanatics are as myopic as ever. I want them to know that History will judge RAO and ODM harshly and ruthlessly for the the 2007/08 PEV. In his own words, in Wajir, the 2012 PEV will be bigger and worse than the what he planned in 2007. In his pronouncements, he specifically warned the three communities that have apparently shown their dissatisfaction with his leadership. In my estimation, he is predicting that we shall witness 3 X 1,300 = 3900 deaths and over 1m IDPs. It is a matter of grave concern. Kenyans should never again take such warning lightly. As I have indicated there before, I'm a direct victim of the 2007/08 PEV and as such his irresponsible utterances sent very chilling memories.[b] This could be a way of warning Kenyans that he has already started preparing his militia.[/b] Nonetheless, I want him to know that raundi hii, Kenyans may not play the gentleman role again. The battle could be taken to his own doorstep.

You amuse me!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:59:23 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
muhoronipatriot, you must be describing someone on this thread...they sleep thinking of what they can say about RAO...

Without RAO those Mpigs will have nothing to talk about and they would be bored to death.
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njore
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:39:46 PM

Do Railamaniacs realize that should this country be on fire, it will consume them too? Take a hypothetical situation -- supposing the seed of hatred RAO has lately been planting in his community against other communities succeeds? Our brethren from Luo Nyanza will be the endangered lot. They will find it very hard to escape from the same fire RAO will have started with their assistance. Picture this-- those living in Nairobi will meet hostility from the neighbouring communities; those in Mombasa will need to pass through uKambani and on their way to the Lake, they'll have to criss-cross the Great RV where the Kale warriors will convert them into God-sent breakfast. Those who will be lucky enough to swim up to Migingo will find M7 men preparing their barbecue jikos for 'easy' catches. I believe we do not want such a thing to ever again happen in our beautiful mother-land.
Kirika
#16 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:47:11 PM

Though RAO may be under siege from all quarters its not lost on me that it's not the first time it has happened. This time though i wait to see how he will weather off the multiple pronged attacks.

It will take more than vitendawili's to get him out of this hole......