wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

One hopeless strategy to another - the folly of KKK in panic.
Mo
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 4:13:22 PM

Kibaki held ameeting with 23 ambassadors accredited across the world ostenibly to be briefed on how to lobby the defferal of the Ocampo 6 in their respective countries. This comes just days after the Kalooser African lobbying. QUestion is y can't the govt just walk to the hague and read some sence to the court president??! just demonstrate that there is local capacity to hold the cases here. I mean take the bull by the horns not hii hanyahanyaring for support from God knows who (Mugabe?, Gadaffi? now maybe Hugo chavez, Castro & the juntas in mynmar are in round 2)
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Karema Hiti
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 4:44:32 PM

@Mo, would you like to change tact in the way to phrase titles of your threads. Similarly, please be advised that this 'KKK' nonsense has been discovered to be an ODM political card of pitting 3 communities against the other 39 as they successfully did in 2005 and there after by delineating the agikuyu community. I hope you are not an ODM baby soldier.
Rahatupu
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 4:44:46 PM

The circus just gets funnierLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . They started off all advocating for ICC. Then Ocampo dropped the bomb and suddenly our sovereignty was "at stake"Pray Pray . Hence the need for shuttle diplomacy complete with a new clown SKM.Liar Liar Before the show is done one Obako pulls a fast one on RAO to please AU so as to bridge/smooth the way to the UN. They also shun the ICC route for deferral and spite its president.

Now the lead clowns having stepped on RAO on the way to AU and having now to find a way to ICC, the game just gets hilarious. RAO realizes its payback time. The plot gets thicker for the KKK company.

I cant wait for the next scene of this ICC deferral aka shuttle diplomacy circus.

Wendz
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 4:54:57 PM

Karema Hiti wrote:
@Mo, would you like to change tact in the way to phrase titles of your threads. Similarly, please be advised that this 'KKK' nonsense has been discovered to be an ODM political card of pitting 3 communities against the other 39 as they successfully did in 2005 and there after by delineating the agikuyu community. I hope you are not an ODM baby soldier.

Boss, where did you get that allegation from? These words were uttered by Kalonzo himself. I remember very very well listening and watching him on tele explaining what each K stands for! Get your facts right.

On WR's fb page, he had asked kenyans what they think about it... like he was testing the waters!
TAZ
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:37:31 PM

We are in February 2011, we've been talking of ICC since 2008. We are now just one year away from the next general elections. Most of you here have based their support for or against the deferral on political affiliations, so stop patronizing us.

"Justice is a temporary thing that must at last come to an end; but the conscience is eternal and will never die." MARTIN LUTHER
Mo
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:52:15 PM

Karema Hiti wrote:

@karema hiti, dude i didnot coin kkk neither am
i a partaker of their ideology nor do i belong to odm as you allege. i abhor impunity and tribal herd mentality,am a strong beliver in the hague process for the ocampo6.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 1:05:51 AM

Avoid these emotive threads. They r splitting us...for instance, I wholy disagree with u on ICC n I abhor ua spite n hate for selected communities. This got us kyuks fried in 2008. This time round, the target enemy just got larger(kkk) n RAO+detractors, just lyk Germany n the two WWs, appear hellbent on PEV ii. This man has been n probably shall remain Kenya's biggest enemy, n yes, I fear him. U r free to call me anything bt thats my permanent mindset n opinion, as shared by fellow africans outside kenya (not the naive gullible noisy kenyans). Anyway, allow me to do the AVOIDING. PEACE.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
si_cheki_ovyo_ovyo
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:08:44 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Avoid these emotive threads. They r splitting us...for instance, I wholy disagree with u on ICC n I abhor ua spite n hate for selected communities. This got us kyuks fried in 2008. This time round, the target enemy just got larger(kkk) n RAO+detractors, just lyk Germany n the two WWs, appear hellbent on PEV ii. This man has been n probably shall remain Kenya's biggest enemy, n yes, I fear him. U r free to call me anything bt thats my permanent mindset n opinion, as shared by fellow africans outside kenya (not the naive gullible noisy kenyans). Anyway, allow me to do the AVOIDING. PEACE.

permanent mindset....speaks volumes.

when in a hole stop digging. someone went on digging. the three ks think they are big enough to, by themselves, give kenya a president. that is their game plan. can any pro kkk person disprove this? now the siege mentality and mindsets are creeping in.

please, when in hole, stop diggin!!!!
theslim
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:06:55 AM

If anything, one of the Ks in KALONZO only. Not all kambas.
the early worm is eaten by the early bird
TAZ
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:11:39 AM

KKK alliance is not the change we need as Kenyans but the sad truth is that by rejecting it people here think you're pledging your support for Raila.
Jaina
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:41:51 AM

Leave politics to politicians and political Analyst's and you will enjoy the Dirty game. Ukijifanya mjuanji, utaumia bure.

http://www.mutahingunyi.com/?p=91
Wa_ithaka
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:50:57 AM

TAZ wrote:
KKK alliance is not the change we need as Kenyans but the sad truth is that by rejecting it people here think you're pledging your support for Raila.

Very few of us support Raila. If it wasn't for him PEv2007/8 would never have happened.
What most of us can't stand is any grouping that involves tribes trying to isolate themselves as this is another that gave us PEV.
The KKK doesn't make sense unless you are Kale who is having his cake and eating it. Having slaughtered and thrown Kikuyus out of land and businesses they had grown, they've apparently been forgiven and all is forgotten. We Kikuyus are apparently at the forefront of camping for Kales to get justice!
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Mo
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:18:35 AM

TAZ wrote:

well spoken...that is the precise situation.
nostoppingthis
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:05:27 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
TAZ wrote:

Very few of us support Raila. If it wasn't for him PEv2007/8 would never have happened.
What most of us can't stand is any grouping that involves tribes trying to isolate themselves as this is another that gave us PEV.
The KKK doesn't make sense unless you are Kale who is having his cake and eating it. Having slaughtered and thrown Kikuyus out of land and businesses they had grown, they've apparently been forgiven and all is forgotten. We Kikuyus are apparently at the forefront of camping for Kales to get justice!

I do not agree with that statement..do you actually believe it?