wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ranneberger finally replaced.
selah
#1 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 3:02:00 PM

He has been replaced by an envoy who was in-charge of Sudan Major General Scott Gration.

I will remember Ranne constant reminders that US supports the ICC process, which US is not a signatory,talk of IRONY.

http://j.mp/f2yc1O
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Ms Mkenya
#2 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 6:43:28 PM

Finally.
I personally think he did not respect us as a nation. Faulty as we may appear to be, huku ni kwetu na lazima wageni watuheshimu.
Good luck to the new fellow. Akituheshimu, atakuwa rafiki.
....above all, to stand.
kenmac
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:35:38 PM

I will not forget one MP who could not pronounce rannerbager correctly...kept on saying RED BUGGER,....red bagger...to the cracking of my ribs.

michael can now go and fly a kite in maasai mara...i hope he is chased by Warthog while at it..

......Ecclesiastes
si_cheki_ovyo_ovyo
#4 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 9:53:02 AM

[quote=selah]He has been replaced by an envoy who was in-charge of Sudan Major General Scott Gration.

I will remember Ranne constant reminders that US supports the ICC process, which US is not a signatory,talk of IRONY.

http://j.mp/f2yc1O[/quote]

One could have a degree but still insist that his neighbour takes his child to nursery.

that is not irony.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Tommy
#5 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 12:37:08 PM

kenmac wrote:
I will not forget one MP who could not pronounce rannerbager correctly...kept on saying RED BUGGER,....red bagger...to the cracking of my ribs.

michael can now go and fly a kite in maasai mara...i hope he is chased by Warthog while at it..

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ,BTW @Kenmac which mpig are we talking about.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Tommy
#6 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 12:42:09 PM

kenmac wrote:

Fly a Kite i agree, and i believe the Kite will fly higher when he is running away from the warthogLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Karema Hiti
#7 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 1:01:37 PM

The best Kenyan burger that R/berger tasted was from the late Dr. Newton Kulundu (RIP). He khumundu khumundu him head on. As a human being, he had his pluses and his minuses. Adieu.
kenmac
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011 2:45:43 PM

@ Tommy, i think it was Linturi..
i need to dig up that bulls eye first
......Ecclesiastes
bwenyenye
#9 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:55:58 PM

The new recruit at the Nbi embassy may not be too 'new'in Kenya though. He has spent a huge chunk of his life here. I hope he will use his understanding of Kenya to benefit both his host and his employers!
I Think Therefore I Am