wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Masaibu ya mzee Muthaura.....
McReggae
#21 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 10:32:41 AM

Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Some characters you pity.....Idiot should have said something like,"I paid them kupalilia maua hapo nje ya ofisi"...BK!

1Mirrion kupalilia?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

.....eih user, msamiati kweli hayo!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njung'e
#22 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 10:52:22 AM

@User#1,
Yes.You would look a better idiot.How do you give a stranger 1 Mirrion for doing nothing?Nafikiri hii kamzee kamepoteza GPS
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kingfisher
#23 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:02:48 AM

I am not arguing anyone’s case.....so pliz don’t hang me after you have read my opinion below

I agree with the old man that this audio clip was manufactured. My reasoning is as follows:

1) Unless it was done in a sound proofed studio, there is no way it can be that clear. No background noise, no physical movements like changing your position on your seat, turning of some papers, wind blowing, door opening on the outside, footsteps on the corridor, etc etc. Its like mzee was told we are recording you, don’t make unnecessary noise, and put into a sound proof studio studio. We all know that is most unlikely

2) The guy recording must have been doing so clandestinely....so it follows the recording device must have been on his body. Meaning that whenever he turned there should have been some noise from his turning, unless he played statue, which could have caused suspicion.... again no interference whatsoever…. Another unlikely secenario

3) Then there are even no interjections from any one of them, it is like they are reading from a script… saying verses in turn… no natural talk there… very very unlikely

4) Go do this experiment and report here on monday on your findings...if you have a double deck radio, try recording a cassette on playback with the mic turned on. Close all the windows, doors, everything and press record button...when you play it back it will have all manner of noises from the neighborhood like children playing, knocking on your neighbor's door, passing car, etc etc, yet you had "sound proofed" your recording room!!

In fact if you give that clip to a competent investigator, he/she will not listen to it twice…. Just once and dismiss you as a fake!!

That is my opinion. And if it turns out to be the case, I can see a huge libel case.

Again do not hang me.

@Surrergator … what your opinion… I know you know these matters….
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
McReggae
#24 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:20:52 AM

kingfisher,
what have you been smoking this morning????
simonkabz
#25 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:21:53 AM

Franco is a Meru. Waimenti ni watu very stubborn. Franco ni guka. All of u can attest to the fact that gukas can b xtremely stubbon. Now imagine a meru guka! Sameheeni mzee. At his age, he will easily outschemed by the young generation lakini juu ya stubbonness...... Many questions abound though. How did the goon get 2his office? No CCTV? No appointments? Most importantly, WHY WAS THE GOON RECORDING??
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Seeders
#26 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:28:21 AM

if the recording is authentic, the greatest tragedy here is not really in his allowing vigilantes. rather, muthaura's greatest failure is in the tacit admission that state machinery had lost control over the chaos OR that state organs were divided.
kingfisher
#27 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:51:01 AM

McReggae wrote:
kingfisher,

Today am on coffee....till mututho tyme.

But do I make any sense at all????
McReggae
#28 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 12:00:40 PM

kingfisher wrote:
McReggae wrote:
kingfisher,

Today am on coffee....till mututho tyme.

But do I make any sense at all????

......mmmh, on this Muthaura has been busted
Mo
#29 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 1:15:28 PM

saw his scandal with an unnamed university student leader and was left agape. Huyu mzee looks good from far but is far from good. Ocampo n=must have done his homework well to pick on him.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
KenSaf
#30 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 1:21:17 PM

Kingfisher: There are so many spy gadgets in the market which can do that job perfectly without the noise you talking about.
Doors of opportunity don't just open , they have to be unlocked & it's up to you to turn the knob.
Wendz
#31 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 1:53:55 PM

I really dont care about the recording. si bado list ya ocampo iko? Na jina yake iko kwa hiyo list? Hague is the next stop! thats what every kenyan wants for all the 6 suspects! Hatutaki kujua hii maneno ya tape na nini na nini.... chances are, it wont be used in the hague..... the ICC does not work like that! Tape or no tape, uzee ama ujana, ocampo afanye kazi!
nostoppingthis
#32 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 3:25:34 PM

Mo wrote:
saw his scandal with an unnamed university student leader and was left agape. Huyu mzee looks good from far but is far from good. Ocampo n=must have done his homework well to pick on him.

@Mo, what type of scandal? fafanua prease....
2 Miles
#33 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 3:58:47 PM

@ Kingfisher , your opinion is very sound. You've raised very serious points. But still not that convincing. I find fault with the experiment you suggest we do. Reason? There are some very sophisticated devices in the market which can do a pretty good job. Ukishikwa , shikamana!!!
selah
#34 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 4:05:21 PM

http://www.4shared.com/a...uthaura_Compressed.html

listening to this its without doubt him...WHY IS HE DENYING.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Kenyan Kop
#35 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 4:40:37 PM

So what is wrong with what Muthaura said in the recordings? d'oh!
Rahatupu
#36 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 5:10:31 PM

@Kingfisher, technology today is so advanced brother. The most important items are what is captured, it can also be edited to remove noise that you are talking about. Mind you his office is definitely sound proofed like all offices for PSs and Ministers so noise is minimized. Most important questions would be:

1. Did he know who he was dealing with?
2. Why cut underworld deals in his office??
3. Why not sub contract the dirty job?

My guess is as good as yours Ocampo definitely has an even more worrisome expose'.
Njore
#37 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 5:15:59 PM

Honestly, I did not expect ODM propaganda machinists to stoop that low. This was an extremely weak strategy that anyone could see with unaided eyes. Ukweli umeaza kutokea. The con-Kiogora anaimba.
raszag
#38 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 5:20:57 PM

Listening to the audio..I didn't hear anything he said that is controversial...Seriously, can we be objective here, and forget about PNU, ODM wars and listen attentively to that clip..
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
kingfisher
#39 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 6:53:21 PM

2 Miles wrote:
@ Kingfisher , your opinion is very sound. You've raised very serious points. But still not that convincing. I find fault with the experiment you suggest we do. Reason? There are some very sophisticated devices in the market which can do a pretty good job. Ukishikwa , shikamana!!!

And the more sophisticated/advanced the recording device is, the better it is at picking the slightest noise.... so you are just echoing on my point.
simonkabz
#40 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 8:53:07 PM

Ati gadgets collect only the most important items...Ghai fafa! In all honesty, how does a gadget distinguish btwn whats important n whats not? Aaaaiiii hata kama ni kuchukia Muthaura usitudanganye ka mafala bwana!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!