wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

silly-con injection
callaspade
#1 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 8:25:24 AM

US police are investigating the death of a UK woman after an alleged hotel room "buttocks-enhancement" procedure.

Investigators say Claudia Adusei, 20, who had travelled from London died in hospital in Pennsylvania on Tuesday after an injection of silicone.
Silicone is used as a permanent filler in the body and is intended to create a rounded shape.
...Experts say a growing number of young women are seeking out procedures to enhance the shape of their buttocks.

....she should have come to Kenya and just follow the average diet of a Kenyan woman Laughing out loudly
Impunity
#2 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 8:29:02 AM

Hii storo sio siasa tafadhali.ni ya kiafya ama maisha ama kitu kama hicho.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#3 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 8:33:12 AM

And from my high school chemistry and periodic table,silicon is SAND!Now injecting sand in cianda is beyond craziness....I ask for pardon and let me say women world over are FAKE....

Njung'e
#4 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 9:48:25 AM

@Impunity,
Lots would die for a well rounded "dinner".....I doubt they would give a hoot even if it was packed with ballast.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
K22
#5 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 10:50:58 AM

Impunity wrote:
And from my high school chemistry and periodic table,silicon is SAND!Now injecting sand in cianda is beyond craziness....I ask for pardon and let me say women world over are FAKE....

Dont confuse silicon & silicones (a polymer containing silicon as main constituent)

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man
KenyanLyrics
#6 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:11:43 AM

angalia haka http://www.eastafricantu...Z_DA_MODEL___INTERVIEW/

anakaa kama amejiharia Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
kadonye
#7 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:30:53 AM

Impunity wrote:

User utakaa user mileleShame on you Shame on you

How can you complain of the kimundu insult on Raila and then insult women?Shame on you

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Karema Hiti
#8 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:32:08 AM

Vanity to insanity to a tragedy!
kadonye
#9 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:34:54 AM

Njung'e wrote:
@Impunity,
Lots would die for a well rounded "dinner".....I doubt they would give a hoot even if it was packed with ballast.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
callaspade
#10 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:38:09 AM

.......its amazing how guys are so into the rear number plate......Laughing out loudly its just an extension of the leg,why pressurize our sisters until they buy the fake ones from china or go for injections? or are they the ones playing reverse psychology by display?
......you spend the whole day gaping in traffic,bars and offices but its just meat!
Impunity
#11 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 12:06:31 PM

kadonye wrote:
Impunity wrote:

How can you complain of the kimundu insult on Raila and then insult women?Shame on you

I asked for an apology before saying so.If someone iko offended naomba msamaha.Pray

Mo
#12 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 1:24:57 PM

what is the obsession with matters sewage?
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
KenyanLyrics
#13 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 2:05:48 PM

callaspade wrote:
.......its amazing how guys are so into the rear number plate......Laughing out loudly its just an extension of the leg,why pressurize our sisters until they buy the fake ones from china or go for injections? or are they the ones playing reverse psychology by display?
......you spend the whole day gaping in traffic,bars and offices but its just meat!

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

That area is a natural indicator of fertility. The bigger the rear, the more fertile the woman is, hence the attraction
Impunity
#14 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 6:00:27 PM

@kenyalirics, ha ha ha......

Ms Mkenya
#15 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 6:40:06 PM

Impunity wrote:
kadonye wrote:
Impunity wrote:

I asked for an apology before saying so.If someone iko offended naomba msamaha.Pray

Nimekusamehea @Impunity but please regard the ladies as humans.. We really are.
....above all, to stand.
Forester
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:29:33 PM

@Wazua Admin,PLEASE remove KenyanLyric's link hapo juu lest this becomes another Mashada. @KenyanL,you risk being a 'user' very soon.There're decent folks on Wazua so please spare us.You need not broadcast what you watch during your free timeShame on you Shame on you jiwekee.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.