wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Judiciary and Budget Controller nominations....the President won!
vin
#21 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 3:49:10 PM

McReggae wrote:
vin,
Remember PLO (dir KACC)....Nyachae (chais CIC).....

About PLO i thought i heard some noise about him being a politician.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
Karema Hiti
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 4:13:58 PM

There is nothing for the President to win or to lose here. Whatever the verdict, the message is crystal clear -- Kenya has a new constitution that is mwananchi-oriented. Future decision for this beautiful country will never again be centred around one focal point called the Executive. In fact all the blogs, voices, demonstrations, court cases and the Marende's ruling are a way of incorporating different views in making the right decision for this country. Neither Kibaki nor Raila will win or lose, but certainly, Kenyans will emerge victorious. On a different note and for the sake of showing respect for our Speaker, he is Kenneth Marende and not those other anatomical innuendos being emitted by some of us.
simonkabz
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 4:58:26 PM

Kenneth MaRende, please.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
newfarer
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 5:40:36 PM

Today I was in a serious maombi ya toba for Wazuans.I even 'fasted' posting anything since morning.

And it seems prayer works.Simon you are in my prayer list too.

Karema Hiti wrote:
There is nothing for the President to win or to lose here. Whatever the verdict, the message is crystal clear -- Kenya has a new constitution that is mwananchi-oriented. Future decision for this beautiful country will never again be centred around one focal point called the Executive. In fact all the blogs, voices, demonstrations, court cases and the Marende's ruling are a way of incorporating different views in making the right decision for this country. Neither Kibaki nor Raila will win or lose, but certainly, Kenyans will emerge victorious. On a different note and for the sake of showing respect for our Speaker, he is Kenneth Marende and not those other anatomical innuendos being emitted by some of us.
Applause Applause Applause Applause
punda amecheka
Jus Blazin
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:39:04 PM

We'll know by Thursday. But lets try to remain objective. Lets wait and see the recommendations of the committees. Whether they will be biased or objective, only Thursday can tell. And please, MaRende!!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
kadonye
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:53:06 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Kenneth MaRende, please.

and MPs not MPigs
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Obi 1 Kanobi
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:54:10 AM

newfarer wrote:
Today I was in a serious maombi ya toba for Wazuans.I even 'fasted' posting anything since morning.

And it seems prayer works.Simon you are in my prayer list too.

Karema Hiti wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause

@Newfarer, I agree with you it is a new day.

@KH I am impressed with what you have written, keep the spirit of one kenya burning
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins