wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Vincent Kimani arrested
Surealligator
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:23:37 AM

Saw in the papers a full page of stocks agents wanted by anti fraud police and anti terrorism unit for unspecified crimes.

Anyone here with an idea of what is going on.

Vincent Kimani is or was a financial advicer based at View Park towers. Other photos had no names while some were hard to tell the faces as they were taken either in darkness or after the person had left.

Surely, these guys careers have now been tarnished. Hope they will put up similar adverts for those cleared of wrong doing.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
mjuaji wa stocks
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:10:31 AM

Surealligator wrote:
Saw in the papers a full page of stocks agents wanted by anti fraud police and anti terrorism unit for unspecified crimes.

Anyone here with an idea of what is going on.

Vincent Kimani is or was a financial advicer based at View Park towers. Other photos had no names while some were hard to tell the faces as they were taken either in darkness or after the person had left.

Surely, these guys careers have now been tarnished. Hope they will put up similar adverts for those cleared of wrong doing.

Kupatia pirates advice ..... ya kununua stocks na property ..... hii ndio pengine thambi yao!!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Njung'e
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:30:44 AM

@King'ang'i,
One of the guys in the picture is well known to me.He has never been a financial advisor anything.Just a plain conman who,in conjunction with some agents/registrars conned, share holders off millions of money.He is presently holed up in Mombasa.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
BGL
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:04:38 PM

This is the list of shame. It includes both men and women and is posted on CMA website and was in the print media a few days ago.
Whether they are innocent or guilty is the business of the courts of Law or the CMA.
http://www.cma.or.ke/ima...les/wanted%20persons.pdf
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
milken
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:14:20 PM

It looks like I met that VINCENT KIMANI MAINA guy in college. Is there anybody who was in KIA here who can confirm.
http://www.cma.or.ke/ima...es/wanted%20persons.pdf
Itari muting'oe ihuragwo ngi ni Ngai
Surealligator
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:36:46 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@King'ang'i,
One of the guys in the picture is well known to me.He has never been a financial advisor anything.Just a plain conman who,in conjunction with some agents/registrars conned, share holders off millions of money.He is presently holed up in Mombasa.

@Guka

Thanks for putting it right. If they are conmen, let us expose them here as they can con your wife or uncle tomorrow. They give NSE a bad name.

Please, name the guy in Mombasa here and the agents and registrars who work with them. You will be saving us the terror of encountering one of them.

@BGL

Thanks for the link. I had only seen the newspaper one and it came out badly for some of the pictures. I even thought some of them had paid news editors to have their pictures painted black the safeguard their identity.

BFN stands for Big For Nothing. What does BGL stand for? Big Girls Laughing or Balls Growing Larger?

Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
BGL
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:08:52 PM

Surealligator wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
@King'ang'i,

@BGL

Thanks for the link. I had only seen the newspaper one and it came out badly for some of the pictures. I even thought some of them had paid news editors to have their pictures painted black the safeguard their identity.

BFN stands for Big For Nothing. What does BGL stand for? Big Girls Laughing or Balls Growing Larger?

Let us not deviate from the topic!

.... As far as i am concerned it an enzyme used for cloning isolated from Bacillus GLobigii. I still use it to this date.
If Stocksmaster happens to browse this post he can explain better as a pharmacist.

Once again just a reminder....Let us not deviate from the topic! The people who lost money when some stockbrokers collapsed know how it feels to loose money in such circumstances.

History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Njung'e
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:32:23 PM

@King'ang'i,
I wish someone could point this to CMA.The second last guy on column one is the actual Joel.....How did they mix up the names and pictures?....A very cunning,shrewd and ruthless conman.As i indicated,this guy is easy to trace as he does some import business within Mombasa town.Always in a heavily tinted car and most of his businesses are run by his wife.A heavily bleached bimbo who will mostly be found in his hardware business.
kadonye
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:56:36 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@King'ang'i,
I wish someone could point this to CMA.The second last guy on column one is the actual Joel.....How did they mix up the names and pictures?....
Please be that someone!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Surealligator
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 2:38:21 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@King'ang'i,
I wish someone could point this to CMA.The second last guy on column one is the actual Joel.....How did they mix up the names and pictures?....A very cunning,shrewd and ruthless conman.As i indicated,this guy is easy to trace as he does some import business within Mombasa town.Always in a heavily tinted car and most of his businesses are run by his wife.A heavily bleached bimbo who will mostly be found in his hardware business.

@Guka

Thanks Njung'e. What is the name of the warehouse, street, town etc. Data that can assist the apprehension of the villain - Joel Ataka Makhoha. They live among us and unless we uproot them, your daughter or son will later be the victim.

Why is CMA doing such a shoddy job in the attempt to apprehend the villains? I mean, they are doing it the way a secondary school is run. Bure kabisa.

Njung'e
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 3:06:08 PM

@Kadonye/Surealligator,
I'll be the guy.Consider the suspect nailed!!
Papa Investor
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:21:45 PM

Yep, Vincent was in KIA....would be interested to know the charges levied against him.
Wendz
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:48:30 PM

Papa Investor wrote:
Yep, Vincent was in KIA....would be interested to know the charges levied against him.

Are you him, a friend or a relative? Just curious....
Wendz
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:50:30 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@King'ang'i,

Ngai fafa... guka, what dont you know? you cant actually get one out from under their bed!
Papa Investor
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:59:22 PM

Wendz wrote:
Papa Investor wrote:

Are you him, a friend or a relative? Just curious....

Nope....was with him in high school and campus and did not know him a morally ambigous fella thats why it would be good to know charges so as to be advised and as buyer beware applies..
milken
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:37:15 AM

@ Papa Investor:

In which year/stroke was Vincent? Was he in Malindi or Meru?
Itari muting'oe ihuragwo ngi ni Ngai
Papa Investor
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:57:09 AM

class of 2001 but not sure which residence he was in.
Sure
#18 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:00:44 AM

Njung'e wrote:
@Kadonye/Surealligator,
I'll be the guy.Consider the suspect nailed!!

please bring us upto speed Gurka.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.