wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

pnu mps threaten marende
vinii
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:06:27 PM

..as we await tomorrow's ruling, the pnu mps have issued veiled threats of impeachment to the speaker should he rule against their wishes....huu ni ushenzi
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
McReggae
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:11:57 PM

ushenzi....
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
manuPK
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:13:02 PM

Living to their 'Mpigs' persona!
Entrepreneurship is a cognitive bias. They can’t teach it to you.
Jus Blazin
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:42:26 PM

that has been the nature of this parliament. When will sobriety prevail in yhis nation? Ama wanataka we go the Tunisia, Egypt way?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
dossy7
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:08:50 PM

ABK wanacheza na moto
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
kadonye
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:46:32 AM

The constitution stipulates that a two thirds vote is required to send the speaker packing.Can PNU muster this?No.I shall thus treat it as political entertainment
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Impunity
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 11:54:30 AM

Opusi.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Wendz
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 12:10:03 PM

@Njung'e

Can you please tame your Mpig.... i heard him threatening that they will pull out of the goverment to topple it so that we can go to a snap election! That will call for a snap election, isnt it?

Seriously this PNU is such a pain! why are they willing to send this country into the dogs just to maintain these hand picked people.... And majority want to tell us that RAO shouldnt be worried? We, as kenyans, need to be very very veeeery worried! I dont see why kiraitu should be telling us that the JSC shouldnt be consulted this time and has to wait till the next election..... so why did we incorporate this thing then? why are people earning salaries in these offices if they can wait for the next GE? I think they are doing the best they can to ensure that the goons dont go to the hague and make the stupid us elect them into power and they can mess the law all they want to ensure justice is not done for the victims of the PEV.........

McReggae
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 12:20:29 PM

....all in the name of defending the Ocampo Six!!!!
Jus Blazin
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 12:23:43 PM

Political gimmick. These are sideshows. Just some politicians trying to show their muscle. Most of them cannot pull such a stunt if they were dared. What with the debt they got. Only problem with this is the confusion that its generating to the masses who follow these MPs blindly. Upuus!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Ms Mkenya
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 1:36:10 PM

I keep thinking, shout all you can for next year cometh... and you shall no longer be an MP.
Even the polls agree that most MP's wont come back!

@Guka, that MP of yours!!!!! ABK
....above all, to stand.
McReggae
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 1:42:08 PM

The circus continues, now ODM mps dare their PNU counterparts to make good their threat so that we can go for an early election!!!
Kaigangio
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:43:33 PM

the pigs in that pigstyliament are very good at issuing threats with no actions..NKT!!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Wendz
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:57:23 PM

Ms Mkenya wrote:
I keep thinking, shout all you can for next year cometh... and you shall no longer be an MP.
Even the polls agree that most MP's wont come back!

@Guka, that MP of yours!!!!! ABK

You are right..... kwanza huyo wa kina @Guka... Harudi kamwe! I think he is being used to make noise... he had come out as one of the young promising politicians when he took a stand to pay taxes despite others refusing but now.........BK!
Sober
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:01:28 PM

NO IT IS ODM MPs WHO THREATENED HIM!!
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
kadonye
#16 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:10:22 PM

Wendz wrote:
@Njung'e

I dont see why kiraitu should be telling us that the JSC shouldnt be consulted this time and has to wait till the next election..... so why did we incorporate this thing then? why are people earning salaries in these offices if they can wait for the next GE?

@wendz, I got something for you from the sixth schedule of the NEW constitution.Don't rush to judge.

Quote:
Chief Justice
24. (1) The Chief Justice in office immediately before the effective date shall, within six months after the effective date, vacate office and may choose either--
(a) to retire from the judiciary; or
(b) subject to the process of vetting under section 23, to continue to serve on the Court of Appeal.
(2) A new Chief Justice shall be appointed by the President, subject to the National Accord and Reconciliation Act, and after consultation with the Prime Minister and with the approval of the National Assembly.
(3) Subsection (2) also applies if there are further vacancies in the office of Chief Justice before the first general elections under this Constitution.

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
2 Miles
#17 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:00:30 PM

These characters demanding a pull out have absolutely no clout. They are not even influential people in government circles. I even wonder why the press gives them time. Idiots. Surprisingly, their constituencies have a myriad of problems.