wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kenya needs a new start.
selah
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 1:13:56 PM

After watching the debate on parliament yesterday I couldn't help but wonder how Kenya is supposed to move ahead with such hypocritical and myopic leaders.

Apart from about 3 mps i.e (hassan-poc chairman,martha karua and mutula kilonzo)whose debate were worth the salt the rest were either sycophantic or outright stupid.

To cap it all The VP and the PM had the audacity to publish an explanation of how the consultation took place.The waste of public money in todays adverts goes to show how this government needs Egyptian Kind of a revolution.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
YesuWangu
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 1:17:57 PM

selah wrote:
After watching the debate on parliament yesterday I couldn't help but wonder how Kenya is supposed to move ahead with such hypocritical and myopic leaders.

Apart from about 3 mps i.e (hassan-poc chairman,martha karua and mutula kilonzo)whose debate were worth the salt the rest were either sycophantic or outright stupid.

To cap it all The VP and the PM had the audacity to publish an explanation of how the consultation took place.The waste of public money in todays adverts goes to show how this government needs Egyptian Kind of a revolution.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

It is obvious you felt like you were watching 2 children accusing each other of mischief before their parents to escape punishment.......Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
raszag
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 2:06:31 PM

Its so shameful, the 2 principals are supposed to offer leadership but seems Marende is the guy who time and again has to intervene..... It's prudent to elect a fresh chap in 2012 rather these guys who have been in the system for years who have run out of ideas of leadership.......the likes of Abdulkadir, Peter kenneth etc are the guys we should be lookin 4 come nxt yr
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
Obi 1 Kanobi
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 3:39:41 PM

I would seriously consider Kenneth Marende himself.

PS. How did Kalonzo get the details of the consult, did Kibaki sit him down and run him through or did he get them from 3rd parties
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
kadonye
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 3:43:33 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
I would seriously consider Kenneth Marende himself.

PS. How did Kalonzo get the details of the consult, did Kibaki sit him down and run him through or did he get them from 3rd parties

Marende?I have to be sufficiently philanthropic to give him my votesmile

But I like this...I'm just tired of hearing some names.

On Kalonzo, don't forget he is the leader of govt business and thus got the briefing from Kibaki himself!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing