wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kenya should cease from AU.
selah
#1 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 12:25:49 PM

I don't know whose interest the AU really serve.IMHO this organization is a cartel whose only task is to protect the status quo.Most of their decision only favors the incumbent president.

Lastly why would they appoint MUGABE of all people as a mediator in Ivory coast.

http://www.newsday.co.zw...med-ivory-coast-mediator
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
McReggae
#2 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 12:32:15 PM

...Another circus in the name of powersharing beckons!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
KulaRaha
#3 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 12:34:36 PM

LOL

AU has gone from "military intervention" to "lets kiss Gbagbo's b*tt" in a few weeks.

Ah, the curse of pathetic leadership in Africa...when will it end?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 12:49:57 PM

I Still beleive in Africa. Most of these leaders we are calling absurd are highly educated, n reflect on a vast majority of us so, ARE WE ABSURD? Bad leaders ARE NOT confind to Africa. Kim Jong Il is African? Chavez? Me thinks AU has come to its senses in realizing that the Ivorian crisis is a complicated one, hardline stances of the west may just not solve a thing. Kenyan middle class must realize Africa isnt Europe or USA. We must stop hating ourselves n realize our unique problems....And yes, africa is rising amid some serious teething problems. AU is taking its rightful place in solving african problems. Lets stop the daily whine n be OBJECTIVE, WE SHALL SLOWLY BUT SURELY GET THERE.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
selah
#5 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 1:17:53 PM

simonkabz wrote:
I Still beleive in Africa. Most of these leaders we are calling absurd are highly educated, n reflect on a vast majority of us so, ARE WE ABSURD? Bad leaders ARE NOT confind to Africa. Kim Jong Il is African? Chavez? Me thinks AU has come to its senses in realizing that the Ivorian crisis is a complicated one, hardline stances of the west may just not solve a thing. Kenyan middle class must realize Africa isnt Europe or USA. We must stop hating ourselves n realize our unique problems....And yes, africa is rising amid some serious teething problems. AU is taking its rightful place in solving african problems. Lets stop the daily whine n be OBJECTIVE, WE SHALL SLOWLY BUT SURELY GET THERE.

IF the AU will continuously overlook the decision of the majority(Democratically elected presidents)and side with characters who refuse to accept defeat No matter how educated the mediators or leaders involved Are.....We Are doomed.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3