wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

100 year old IDP. How can we help?
Wa_ithaka
#1 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 9:16:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KepbuDWgrdo this woman is 100yrs and blind. Since serikali is too busy looking for ways to help thugs get off from ICC, are there any organisations or groups that are raising funds to help settle the remaining IDPs
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Ms Mkenya
#2 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 11:28:54 PM

Can we join hands as wazuans and help?
....above all, to stand.
kyt
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:02:47 AM

the way wazuans have been quiet has led me to know of one thing, ALL of us in wazua are just PLAIN blabbers, full of air and no action, yet we complain about our leaders! today i have known that our leaders are TRULLY are reflection of who we are!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
kadonye
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:30:30 PM

kyt wrote:
the way wazuans have been quiet has led me to know of one thing, ALL of us in wazua are just PLAIN blabbers, full of air and no action, yet we complain about our leaders! today i have known that our leaders are TRULLY are reflection of who we are!

a classic case of middle class noise!What do you propose we do, my brother?Can we petition @leona to start a new project for cucu in the charity club?
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
kyt
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 12:23:35 AM

totally dissapointed by wazuans, unless you prove to me otherwise, wazuans have to spirits, no compassion and to will power to do anything. all are just whack!ABK!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
YesuWangu
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 12:08:07 PM

Mathew 6:2-4

So when you give to the needy do not announce it with trumpets as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the street (or www.wazua.co.ke) to be honoured by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

so that your giving may be in secret then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

So, moral of the story → do good secretly and be on your way. What are you waiting for? Eclat?!