wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

kalonzo musyoka on wazua?
VituVingiSana
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:39:07 PM

http://www.ntv.co.ke/New.../-/9g3vlaz/-/index.html

Please watch 1:30 to 1:38

Who on Wazua does this remind me of???
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mlennyma
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:24:33 PM

Should he succeed,history will judge him very harshly, thank God he has politically decayed.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Bettertry
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:12:51 AM

Hii kukaa juu ya fence na kutaka kupita katikati saa zote will be his own undoing, itampasuwa msamba (yani katikati) kama fisi, kisiasa...
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
Njung'e
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:36:21 AM

Safari hii,atapitia kando....jinga kabisa.How can a grown up man be whipped around for the sake of a bone?.He sings to MK's tunes yet kazi yake ni kuvalisha kuku socks zisiharibu maharagwe....ABK!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
erifloss
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:49:44 AM

He doesn't know who he is to begin with!
'They say money cannot buy me happiness but when i compare when i had none and now, i'm happier' Kevin O'leary
KulaRaha
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:02:32 AM

If there's one guy all Kenyans hate with the same amount of vitriol, its this idiot called Kalooser!!!

This man makes my blood boil!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Sober
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:16:37 AM

could wazua admin please place this post where it belongs..... it irritates my investor knowledge.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
dkuyoh
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:48:47 AM

he reminds of the old time folktale of 'No Feast for Kiundu'. Whenever he or Alf Mutua open their mouths all they seem to do is put their size 10 feet in their size 8 mouth!
Elder
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:05:31 AM

Sober wrote:
could wazua admin please place this post where it belongs..... it irritates my investor knowledge.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Every time I have had the misfortune of hearing this guy talk he somehow has had to invoke/use/massage the name of the President. Either 'I have been sent by him' or 'I am acting on his behalf' or 'He is a great/wonderful/etc man'.

He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
McReggae
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:51:38 AM

Kalooser....king of double speak, this guy has not really learnt who Kibz is!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
QD
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:43:49 AM

When will he learn ohhhh! Kalonzo!!!! when the KKK club sengenya him, laugh without him knowing why they are laughing and uhuru embarasses him and foder it " Bado ni Rafiki yangu" oh son of Kamba wake up en smell the gravy it smells so bad for your relevance.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Wendz
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:57:55 AM

QD wrote:
When will he learn ohhhh! Kalonzo!!!! when the KKK club sengenya him, laugh without him knowing why they are laughing and uhuru embarasses him and foder it " Bado ni Rafiki yangu" oh son of Kamba wake up en smell the gravy it smells so bad for your relevance.

He and UK have requested this to be considered as hate speech.... (na ni wao walianza... i remember kalonzo counting and saying what each K stands for in some stadium in the north but i cant get the link)...
KulaRaha
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:19:11 PM

Kalonzo is our national shame...like a boil on our collective butts!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Impunity
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:19:53 PM

A true looser.
He cant even win my spoilt vote!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

McReggae
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:21:30 PM

...and some say he is ablonde, lol!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
nostoppingthis
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:28:52 PM

Wendz wrote:
QD wrote:

He and UK have requested this to be considered as hate speech.... (na ni wao walianza... i remember kalonzo counting and saying what each K stands for in some stadium in the north but i cant get the link)...

@Wendz, I wonder what Mzalendo Kibunja has to say about this? Akina SKM were the starters of this name, now they retreat!! ABK!! It can still be called "that alliance"
@QD, When UK was talking about one politician who is a hyena, waiting for the mkono of an injured man to fall of"....the said politician sio SKM?
Njore
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 1:01:26 PM

Though the grand coalition has survived for three year, it is not a secret that the two partners majored in pulling in opposite directions. However, the fact remains -- MK is the President and RAO is the PM. Naturally & constitutionally, none is restricted to make decisions without consulting with the other. For instance, the PM took up the (failed) IC mediation role without consulting with MK (he was not obliged to do so). Similarly, MK has decided to prepare the thinking of his peers on the role of ICC in Africa in relation to the rest of the world. Did he have to consult with the PM?
Rahatupu
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 4:35:36 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
If there's one guy all Kenyans hate with the same amount of vitriol, its this idiot called Kalooser!!!

This man makes my blood boil!

I feel you my brother.