wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
RAO humiliated by warias
X13united
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:39:31 AM

Of course now our friend rao knows that he has no favour with them. But lets not forget that in politics,its as simple as give n take-He should be conceptualising what to give this guys.
mjuaji wa stocks
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:08:47 AM

Wendz wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Seeders wrote:
hoping against hope that wakenyas will finally discard usycophancy and vote abdikadir mohammed or even jua cali????. anything but these tired, blood thirsty opportunists. inshallarrrggh.

agreed , a new face would do. Tired of same old faces in my TV screens.
Revolution:
Tunisians have done it , Egyptians are doing it.When will kenyas time come?

Whats the name of that maasai dude? eldama, ole dama? whatever the name was? does he still aspire to be president?

Ledama ole kina!!

Can check;

http://www.ledama.com

Am not sure he is not a western mole though .... just my thoughts!

God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

McReggae
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:13:38 AM

Impunity wrote:
Time is running fast for RAO.If he is not elected prezzy 2012roff, then he will be out of the political scene for the next 5 years;he wont even be an Mpig as per the current constitution.Then by 2017 he will be 70.

Read the new constitution again brazza!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:27:46 AM

McReggae wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Time is running fast for RAO.If he is not elected prezzy 2012roff, then he will be out of the political scene for the next 5 years;he wont even be an Mpig as per the current constitution.Then by 2017 he will be 70.

Read the new constitution again brazza!!!!

@Mc, RAO either decides to vie for MP,Senator,Governor,Prezzy, or Councilor NOW.But he cant run for both at the same time or even TWO.

Tell me which section of Katiba is contrary to this.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Obi 1 Kanobi
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:04:43 AM

I am completely for starting on a new slate, MK, RAO and all the current politicians out, so we can get managers (not politicians) to run our country.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
McReggae
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:25:34 AM

Impunity, one can run for both prezzy and mpig but can only hold one position afterwards like in the US where Obama relingushed his senatorial position after winning the presidency...check again!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njore
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:44:49 PM

Fellow compatriots, let us not celebrate when violence is meted upon someone else -- whether you like them or not. Violence must be condemned in no uncertain terms irrespective of its form or its target. Let us cultivate and preach a non-violent culture in our society and allow the power of reason to guide our thoughts and actions.
Impunity
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 1:14:52 PM

McReggae wrote:
Impunity, one can run for both prezzy and mpig but can only hold one position afterwards like in the US where Obama relingushed his senatorial position after winning the presidency...check again!!!!

The copy of Katiba I was given during the campaigns doesnt show that,please feel free to send me a link of the most current Katiba.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kadonye
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:10:31 PM

The issue of whether a presidential candidate can vie for bunge is vague.This , as I've said before, is an issue that will end up in court for interpretation.

BTW, don't compare it with the American case.At this point, parliament will have been dissolved.

In Kenya we had a similar case in the mid 1990s when Councillor Steve Mwangi wanted to vie for the post of MP for Starehe.The ECK made it clear to him that he had to quit his civic seat first before even vying for the parliamentary seat!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Obi 1 Kanobi
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:23:34 PM

I think its a matter of technicality.

no serious presidential contender can also run as an MP, it would practically kill his chances, but this is Kenya and anything can happen.

I bet Kalonzo will run for prezzy, Senator, MP and Governor just to be on the safe side.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
ecstacy
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:28:24 PM

AU should appoint a mediator on Kenyan's behalf to offer RAO & Kaloser jobs elsewhere. Somalia needs them.
kadonye
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:29:52 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
I bet Kalonzo will run for prezzy, Senator, MP and Governor just to be on the safe side.
Sasa mnaonea Steve.Though he is not in my list of favorite politicians, a lot of what is public opinion of him today is based on unfounded claims on his character
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing