wazua Mon, May 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Name & Shame Kenyan Debtors who refuse to pay with Impunity!
NaiCity
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:27:32 PM

Do you have debtors that have refused to pay Business Debt for longer than 6 months even when they have the ability to pay?

Have you taken ALL possible action to try and get them to pay (except waste time in Court)?

Send us their details and we will publish the names of these Crooks here. Let us Name & Shame them as they are getting away with Impunity. They are still trading and pretending to be worthy of Business BUT they are really just crooks!

Let us Expose them so the World Can trully know who they are AND DENY them any further Business.

http://www.naicity.co.ke/pages/debtors

Lawyers in the House please advice on the legal implications of this action.
Ali Baba
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 2:20:20 AM

NAICITY:Why lie?I'm not ashamed even if you name me here.I've been found bankrupt by a court (and proud of it)and I have lots of debt I don't even intend to pay.I owe debts to: banks,taxes,court judgements etc....And very proud of it.Instead of paying my creditors,I just call my broker and buy more shares......ha!!Ha!!
Tommy
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:19:26 AM

Ali Baba wrote:
NAICITY:Why lie?I'm not ashamed even if you name me here.I've been found bankrupt by a court (and proud of it)and I have lots of debt I don't even intend to pay.I owe debts to: banks,taxes,court judgements etc....And very proud of it.Instead of paying my creditors,I just call my broker and buy more shares......ha!!Ha!!

so i can be sure that you are really proud, give us your real name and i.d no. pls.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Ali Baba
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 8:44:55 AM

TOMMY:Why do you want my name and ID number? Well,I'm one of those bad debtors in your books.I mean; you have their IDs right?See,the problem is there is no incentive for paying debts.Like Bob Kiyosaki says:Pay yourself first.That's just what I do.
Intelligentsia
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:35:22 AM

@alibaba...your bank must be preparing or has put your details on the Credit Ref Bureau. You won't access any credit for at least 7 yrs. And if there's any good lesson you wil learn in life, don't effup with the taxman. Or even some brands of businessmen - rem. it costs only 500/= in some parts of Nbi to hire someone to break your leg. You give the thug 1,000 and he gives u a cripple in exchange...within hours. Na si umesikia so and so was shot while in a traffic jam and nothing was taken despite the victim having an expensive watch, 3G mobile and over 20,000/- in his pocket? You are setting yourself up for target practice!
McReggae
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:49:10 AM

Intelligensia,
Good one, ali baba, habari ndio hio!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
NaiCity
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:24:26 AM

Ali Baba wrote:

Honestly if this is the attitude that these crooks have - THEN we are SUNK! We must as business people also create a way of sharing information. The Credit bureaus are doing it for the Banks - WHAT about us?

By coming up with a Database of Debt Crooks - we are ensuring that these People are Removed from circulation - THEY are NOT Business People - they are as far as I am concerned - CROOKS - they have NO INTENTION of paying and THERE IS NOTHING YOU and I can do to them!

Going to Court is a waste of time! We are sunk!

Let us find a way of dealing with these people and my suggestion is
http://www.naicity.co.ke/pages/debtors

EXPOSE THEM!
Tommy
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 1:36:18 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
TOMMY:Why do you want my name and ID number? Well,I'm one of those bad debtors in your books.I mean; you have their IDs right?See,the problem is there is no incentive for paying debts.Like Bob Kiyosaki says:Pay yourself first.That's just what I do.

because i know when you deal with your supplier you dont use your wazua name. i want to see how proud you r.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Ali Baba
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:24:57 PM

NAICITY: Maybe you are right;but then,you might be too late.By the time banks came up with credit bureaus- we had "eaten enough" and the only thing remaining is to "become saved" like Kamlesh and Maina Njenga!!
TOMMY: Yes,I don't use my wazua name.However,my pride comes in when I'm at my stockbrokers office,who thinks I provide him with good business!IF I paid all of my debts,I wouldn't provide any business there and neither would I be a member of wazua! Maybe I would be an IDP!!
alma
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:02:57 PM

Good idea.

Have you considered adding a spot on your site just below the complaint for those being named to give their view.

After all, I can come up with a fake or real story about Njunge.

Also to avoid being sued cuz you're calling out for one without allowing those being named to defend themselves.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
MaichBlack
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:09:48 PM

@Ali Baba is messing with all of you - and you took the bait! I doubt he has the debts he is mentioning. @NaiCity is pushing his site [here and on other threads] and is only happy with the controversy. The rest of you, I'm sorry to say, are just pawns. Habari ndiyo hiyo!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mozenrat
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:14:41 PM

Ngai fafa.

Why would anyone do business with a company called "Shenzi Builders"?

Of course, they are not going to pay... Neither will Ali baba and his fote thieves..
Tommy
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:39:46 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
@Ali Baba is messing with all of you - and you took the bait! I doubt he has the debts he is mentioning. @NaiCity is pushing his site [here and on other threads] and is only happy with the controversy. The rest of you, I'm sorry to say, are just pawns. Habari ndiyo hiyo!

Applause Applause Applause
inf8nity
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 01, 2011 8:38:05 PM

alma wrote:
Good idea.

Have you considered adding a spot on your site just below the complaint for those being named to give their view.

After all, I can come up with a fake or real story about Njunge.

Also to avoid being sued cuz you're calling out for one without allowing those being named to defend themselves.

Exactly I was just wondering how credible the info on your site is...after all it might be just another place to tarnish people's names.

There's always the other side of the coin.
Insite
#15 Posted : Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:30:40 PM

NaiCity has a good thing going....this database needs to be full by now.
Tommy
#16 Posted : Sunday, January 02, 2011 2:10:22 AM

@infi8ty, the day you will have bad debts in your books, is when you will wish there was something like debtors beaural.
Dod
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:50:48 PM

I need the services of a debt collection agency. Any ideas?
The rich have money working for them; the poor and the middle class are going to work for money.
kokwa
#18 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 1:58:32 PM

@Dod

i wud recommend Collection Africa Limited, a subsidiary ofr CRB africa ltd.they r smart and proffesional.
tony stark
#19 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 2:13:45 PM

@ Naicity i think this is a god idea but i believe this could land you in court once people put up fake stories as your site grows.
A better idea would be to create a service of determining credit worthiness of this useless people. Example I have a business man called QW who has approached me to supply him. I come to Naicity and ask so you have info on QW. You then charge me a fee to provide information of whether this QW has a bad record. I am not sure if that service is currently being offered but i believe there is room for such a service especially for SME businesses.

As a side track but can i put qw24.... name in that list. Amekata kulipa debt to VVS?