wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
lumumba investigating minister on misuse of cdf funds
rasilio
#21 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:32:10 PM

@ Um Sayala I deeply apologise on behalf of Njunge for failing to see that he was more than a barking dog but a laughing hyena that will surely bite your political heroes.

pole sana jamaa. pole. Next time he will grab your political enemy then you can laugh.

Meanwhile, let us be as we laugh at another suspect is hauled to court.
raszag
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:42:28 PM

Mama Maji can't stay in the hospital 'milele'...Her 'sickness' will eventually heal and the long arm of PLO will catch up with her...Quick 'recovery' to the Maji Minister
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
Njung'e
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:47:50 PM

@Um Sayala,
You have such a good memory....and they say only a fool dan't change his mind.The other good thing is,i am a tax payer and i abhor thieves....especially thieves who do not pay taxes.Isn't it to our own good?If it be my brother,i ask PLO to "assassinate" the idiot for i know for sure that my mother's name is neither PNU nor ODM.....WATU WAKONDE KABISA!!

On a lighter note,could you be Ngilutin?smile

@Rasilio,
Ahsante!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Much Know
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:53:20 PM

@Um Sayala, i was also skeptical of PLO, guess i was wrong, he is not all talk (amazingly he can walk the talk). Can't stop laughing at the idea of Ministers going to hide in hospital. Impunity is being eroded moss moss, if anything should take the masses to Uhuru Park, it is politicians playing with PLO/KACA like ODM did the other day.
A New Kenya
Um Sayala
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:00:47 PM

@ Njunge, That is the Spirit My Elder. Isn't it to our own good?If it be my brother,i ask PLO to "assassinate" the idiot for i know for sure that my mother's name is neither PNU nor ODM.....WATU WAKONDE KABISA

The war must continue. BUT we should always give appointees(eg PLO) chance before prejudging.
BTW I used to be wa 'masaa', until I became Kenyan, in the Diaspora.

@rasilio, u dont have to apologise, its not that PLO is on ma friend's neck. I only wanted to point out our inconsistencies here.
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
rasilio
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:13:30 PM

@Um Sayala

being wrong is not being inconsistent. Many of us were wrong. But we are consistent that ALL these thugs should be in jail.

The only inconsistent people are the ODOMOS AND PANUAS who pay the media money to publish SCI-FI novellas about how Kenyans see inconsistency in KACC.

Watu was KACC najua mnasoma haya. perekeni wote bere!
Ms Mkenya
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:18:10 PM

Few people have the luxury of checking themselves into hospital when things get thick.. According to the link provided, and confirmed reports, the subject DID check herself into hospital...with vague symptoms..
....above all, to stand.
gathinga
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:13:54 PM

Ms Mkenya wrote:
Few people have the luxury of checking themselves into hospital when things get thick.. According to the link provided, and confirmed reports, the subject DID check herself into hospital...with vague symptoms..

heheheh. Probably checked herself in to give ODOMOS time to pressure PLO to relent, or better still to see if PMPIG aould save her. mwambie NG'O!! ati nini... (**shakes head)...NG'O!!
Wa_ithaka
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:21:34 PM

I recall RAO saying he was behind mama maji all the way.
I doubt she'll go down if he has her back.
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Intelligentsia
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:07:35 PM

The guilty are afraid.
why would you go hide if you know you are innocent and have nothing to hide? very very telling.
Njung'e
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:45:07 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
I recall RAO saying he was behind mama maji all the way.
I doubt she'll go down if he has her back.

Wacha saa zile Ngilutin ataona PLO na aanze kunyamba tuone kama PM bado ataendelea kusimama hapo nyuma yake!!smile
kadonye
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:11:59 PM

vinii wrote:
who is this minister?? I suspect over 80 percent of all funds are mismanaged....lumumba is trully walking the talk...

mtu amekula CDF Funds?Think Think Think
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
bwenyenye
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:36:29 PM

I read an very revealing item on today's Watchman column in the Star! ( Ooops.. what did I just say) It seems that this may not have been an assissination attempt as madam drama would have us think. It was one of the presidential wannabes who had come to see her with flowers. It is the nurses who asked him to wait till they got Ngilus permission.... then the drama queen lets the guys go then bolts out with a story.... ndio "tumwonee sorry'... ABK! As @Njunge says,.. wat wakonde kabisa!
I Think Therefore I Am
Wendz
#34 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:43:50 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
I read an very revealing item on today's Watchman column in the Star! ( Ooops.. what did I just say) It seems that this may not have been an assissination attempt as madam drama would have us think. It was one of the presidential wannabes who had come to see her with flowers. It is the nurses who asked him to wait till they got Ngilus permission.... then the drama queen lets the guys go then bolts out with a story.... ndio "tumwonee sorry'... ABK! As @Njunge says,.. wat wakonde kabisa!

hahahahahahaaaa... this has made my afternoon!!!
Shotgun
#35 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:21:30 PM

This can really be big if PLO was to nail the Minister in charge of Justice and by extension whose responsibilities involve fighting graft and promoting good governance.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...-/11fwlbez/-/index.html

At this rate, Mpigs will need to be 'bribed' in 2013 to accept a Ministerial appointment...might be the most risky job ever.

Starting to feel proud of being Kenyan.
Elder
#36 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 10:10:53 AM

kivairu wrote:
Hi wazuas, one quick question here...can a corrupt dude pre-empty prosecution and conviction,by surrendering property and stolen monies to KACC? Anybody knows the law here? Any learned friends here?

Trying to preempt something sir?
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Njung'e
#37 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 10:20:42 AM

Naomi Shabaan....I listened to her "defence" and i almost threw up.