wazua Sun, Sep 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Secrets & information that add value
selah
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:50:55 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Any ideas on good sweet potatoes? (tasting kama zile za shagz) - yellow on the inside...

Kisumu hav the high grade just ask if its kisumu or Kisii.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Surealligator
#22 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 8:46:18 AM

Am well read and if the movie below is anything to go by, am yet to find fault with what they are saying. I have read the book "The economic hitman" and it goes in line with the accounts given.

Watch it, dismiss it, call it conspiracy theory etc, but watch it. It will give you a better perspective of the society we live in today, help you make better decisions or worse decisions, but its worth downloading and watching it five times.

Scarcity = Profit

Abundance, Efficiency etc do not support profit.

You will understand why we cannot have electric cars on our road, solar, why Kengen and private investors are being discouraged from developing a wind farm in Turkana.

But anyway, its just rumours. That is what simple minds say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X4hwQzTTL4
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Cde Monomotapa
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2011 2:23:09 AM

[quote=Surealligator]Am well read and if the movie below is anything to go by, am yet to find fault with what they are saying. I have read the book "The economic hitman" and it goes in line with the accounts given.

Watch it, dismiss it, call it conspiracy theory etc, but watch it. It will give you a better perspective of the society we live in today, help you make better decisions or worse decisions, but its worth downloading and watching it five times.

Scarcity = Profit

Abundance, Efficiency etc do not support profit.

You will understand why we cannot have electric cars on our road, solar, why Kengen and private investors are being discouraged from developing a wind farm in Turkana.

But anyway, its just rumours. That is what simple minds say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X4hwQzTTL4[/quote]
i have read the book n sure enough it has me thinking abt all this "aid" frm WB, IMF e.t.c in law school we learn't a principle called "begger thy neighbor" rang bells pronto. Poor Greece n all "bailed out" countries. I always wonderd why we couldn't develop rail all these years n even now tis still an issue. Pu! Yankees & their dollars.