wazua Sat, Aug 30, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The people named in the drug trafficking dossier and a brief of what they did…….
dasany
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 10:34:21 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/25/2007
Posts: 57
I am copy pasting this from my facebook, it was posted by Denis who is a journalist.

By Dennis Ole Itumbi on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 4:24pm

CHIEF POINT MAN – 'ADAMO'

Gideon Moi – Arms trafficking to DRC and orbit transporters that belongs to him used for drugs

Gideon Mung’aro – MP Malindi

Abubakhar Joho – Brother to Joho who hosts powerful politicians including
MARY Wambui

Debra Sanaipei Ntimama

Mary Riziki – owner Makini herbal Clinic

Prezzo – Popular Musician

ANDY – Israeli National working for Amiran Kenya (Horticulture farm)

William Wachira – Senior policeman with warehouse in Nakuru, Son was arrested in 2009 for stealing car and narcotics from father

Antony Chinedu AKA Tony Walz – remember Akinyi??

Gatiba Karanja – Former CID Chief

Michael Munga aka SONKO –Owner Coco Beach

Stanley Livondo

Mohammed Doukoure

Alan Herd – Manager Kijepwa Airstrip and owner Mombasa

Muthie – a well connected Police Officer

Ali K. Pemba

Harub Katri Ibrahim

Moustafa Hakim

Swaleh Kanderemi, Billy Maharandi and Swaleh Ahmed ( Former Joho campaigners all arrested and convicted)

Din Barawa – received 1m TO BRIBE magistrate

Alessandro Toniani

Diana Koech – senior Flight Attendant Kenya Airways

Ken Obina

Mohammed Jaffer – Grain Bulk Handling at the port

Ashik Deshi

Mohammed Muralli

Rashid Sajaad – Former MP

Kimathi – senior police officer

Paul – Heroine supplier in PAKISTAN

Kabogo Mistress

Kamunyo - Mwalimu motors owner

Langata Motors – owned by Ugandan Crime Syndicate

680 Hotel

Wines of the World

Brown

Yatich –NSIS

Joyce – A clothing Director

Paul Kamau Mburu –Kabogo’s Brother

Evans Kamau- Kabogo brother

Kangethe –Kabogo Brother

Metro Cash and Carry – Drugs come in as Mumias Sugar

Hinga – Policeman

St.Teresa Catholic Church – operational ground

Sahara Forwarders
Four Winds

Cover Africa –Canon Towers Mombasa

Mama Mercy – was used to distribute to street children who would sell in turn

Wamalwa Eugene – helped waive payment of import duty as a lawyer



Intelligentsia
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 10:51:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/1/2009
Posts: 2,047
I always wondered kwani how mmuch mioney is in herbal drugs kumbe...what about a 'very popular city restaurant'?
Tommy
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 12:35:45 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/9/2010
Posts: 891
Location: Nairobi
Kumbe Prezzo and family are true pharmacist.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
dossy7
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 12:40:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 1,443
Location: Nairobi
Kabogo and family kwani ni baba na mama tu wana miss kwa hii list
Only one Arsenal exists and it is the Mighty Gunners.....FA CUP CHAMPIONS 2013/2014 #CharityShieldwinners2014
Jus Blazin
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:17:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2008
Posts: 3,113
dossy7 wrote:
Kabogo and family kwani ni baba na mama tu wana miss kwa hii list

hata Kabogo's mistress ame-make kwa list. Waah!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
selah
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:54:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/13/2009
Posts: 1,927
Location: in kenya
...speaking of pharmacist do you know some chemists are used to peddle the drugs...they are a perfect cover.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
gogeta
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:12:14 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/17/2008
Posts: 331
Location: Kenya
So how am i going to trust any chemist while buying medicine..they may give me the wrong package and pap am a goner!!
Think the unthinkable but wear a dark suit
Paul Kukubo
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:55:20 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/19/2009
Posts: 101
dasany wrote:
I am copy pasting this from my facebook, it was posted by Denis who is a journalist.

By Dennis Ole Itumbi on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 4:24pm

CHIEF POINT MAN – 'ADAMO'

Gideon Moi – Arms trafficking to DRC and orbit transporters that belongs to him used for drugs

Gideon Mung’aro – MP Malindi

Abubakhar Joho – Brother to Joho who hosts powerful politicians including
MARY Wambui

Debra Sanaipei Ntimama

Mary Riziki – owner Makini herbal Clinic

Prezzo – Popular Musician

ANDY – Israeli National working for Amiran Kenya (Horticulture farm)

William Wachira – Senior policeman with warehouse in Nakuru, Son was arrested in 2009 for stealing car and narcotics from father

Antony Chinedu AKA Tony Walz – remember Akinyi??

Gatiba Karanja – Former CID Chief

Michael Munga aka SONKO –Owner Coco Beach

Stanley Livondo

Mohammed Doukoure

Alan Herd – Manager Kijepwa Airstrip and owner Mombasa

Muthie – a well connected Police Officer

Ali K. Pemba

Harub Katri Ibrahim

Moustafa Hakim

Swaleh Kanderemi, Billy Maharandi and Swaleh Ahmed ( Former Joho campaigners all arrested and convicted)

Din Barawa – received 1m TO BRIBE magistrate

Alessandro Toniani

Diana Koech – senior Flight Attendant Kenya Airways

Ken Obina

Mohammed Jaffer – Grain Bulk Handling at the port

Ashik Deshi

Mohammed Muralli

Rashid Sajaad – Former MP

Kimathi – senior police officer

Paul – Heroine supplier in PAKISTAN

Kabogo Mistress

Kamunyo - Mwalimu motors owner

Langata Motors – owned by Ugandan Crime Syndicate

680 Hotel

Wines of the World

Brown

Yatich –NSIS

Joyce – A clothing Director

Paul Kamau Mburu –Kabogo’s Brother

Evans Kamau- Kabogo brother

Kangethe –Kabogo Brother

Metro Cash and Carry – Drugs come in as Mumias Sugar

Hinga – Policeman

St.Teresa Catholic Church – operational ground

Sahara Forwarders
Four Winds

Cover Africa –Canon Towers Mombasa

Mama Mercy – was used to distribute to street children who would sell in turn

Wamalwa Eugene – helped waive payment of import duty as a lawyer





Somali is today the safest route for the drugs to Kenya for onward conveyance to the west.
2012
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:39:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 3,948
dasany wrote:


680 Hotel

Wines of the World



Kumbe! I've always wondered how these two manage to stay in business. I've never heard of anyone going to stay at 680 Hotel but all go to the surrounding hotels akina Intercon, Stanley, Hilton, Serena and Panafric

Criticism is the fuel that drives winners forward
dossy7
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:44:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 1,443
Location: Nairobi
2012 wrote:
dasany wrote:


680 Hotel

Wines of the World



Kumbe! I've always wondered how these two manage to stay in business. I've never heard of anyone going to stay at 680 Hotel but all go to the surrounding hotels akina Intercon, Stanley, Hilton, Serena and Panafric

whenever you visit 680 Hotel theis are so many west africans there no wonder seems like its the joint
Only one Arsenal exists and it is the Mighty Gunners.....FA CUP CHAMPIONS 2013/2014 #CharityShieldwinners2014
vinii
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:10:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 2,055
2012 wrote:
dasany wrote:


680 Hotel

Wines of the World



Kumbe! I've always wondered how these two manage to stay in business. I've never heard of anyone going to stay at 680 Hotel but all go to the surrounding hotels akina Intercon, Stanley, Hilton, Serena and Panafric

....they forgot simmers...here is where deals are finalized even as ndombolo plays in the background !
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
mzeekijana
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:51:19 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 105
dasany wrote:

Abubakhar Joho – Brother to Joho who hosts powerful politicians including

Mohammed Doukoure

Ali K. Pemba

Harub Katri Ibrahim

Moustafa Hakim

Swaleh Kanderemi, Billy Maharandi and Swaleh Ahmed ( Former Joho campaigners all arrested and convicted)

Din Barawa – received 1m TO BRIBE magistrate

Mohammed Jaffer – Grain Bulk Handling at the port

Mohammed Muralli

Rashid Sajaad – Former MP

cover Africa –Canon Towers Mombasa

...Just read the above namesSad Mombasa kwisha...kwisha kabisa..Always pretending walking in white"kanzus" with something in their hands...Waaaah..Pray

William Wachira – Senior policeman with warehouse in Nakuru, Son was arrested in 2009 for stealing car and narcotics from father....Laughing out loudly This is a good one..."Mali ya yeye mpe yeye"...Like mzee like kijana..Shame on you


selah
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:11:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/13/2009
Posts: 1,927
Location: in kenya
The full Dossier is out.

http://www.47counties.com/index.php?do=/dennis-ole-itumbi/photo/usa-drug-dossier-full-copy/
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
rasilio
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:24:47 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/23/2010
Posts: 153
Location: FU
while i appreciate self promotion for websites, please make any information palatable. jpeg images just won't do especially if they can't be seen.

Just use pdf next time. So far the dossier fake or otherwise is useless as i can't read it.
selah
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:54:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/13/2009
Posts: 1,927
Location: in kenya
I am of the same view the guy should just had uploaded a PDF.I hav gone through most of it and men this bugger guy did a very shoddy job..what with ..it was reported in the media,....it is suspected....it is feared...it is thought...what kind of investigation is that?
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
gesowan
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 5:50:34 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/6/2010
Posts: 289
@selah
please upload in a manner likely to benefit us all ,alternatively we report it as spamSad{|=
selah
#17 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 10:46:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/13/2009
Posts: 1,927
Location: in kenya
gesowan wrote:
@selah
please upload in a manner likely to benefit us all ,alternatively we report it as spamSad{|=


ooooh am really scared..please don't report me....NKT.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.