wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
RAO the Chief Mediator in Ivory Coast
Njore
#1 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 2:58:56 PM

Since 2008, RAO has distinguished himself as the most experienced African in providing solutions to disputed presidential polls. UN has even approached him to assume the role of the Chief Mediator in Ivory Coast.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 4:07:48 PM

Njore wrote:
Since 2008, RAO has distinguished himself as the most experienced African in providing solutions to disputed presidential polls. UN has even approached him to assume the role of the Chief Mediator in Ivory Coast.

Source???d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

If true then....Not talking Not talking
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Murira Ikihia
#3 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 5:48:35 PM

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/1230ulg/-/index.html

As they say: the taste of the pudding is in the eating. For RAO, this could be a double edged sword - if he handles it well - it would be a godsend opportunity to prove his statesman credentials. If he bungles it, he will have to share part of the blame. The key lesson is: don't pray for some things, God may just grant them. Anyhow, I wish him success - not that I care a hoot for his political career - but for the sake of the innocent Ivorians whose lives are being sacrificed at the altar of political entrepreneurship.
vinii
#4 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 6:20:06 PM

i think its african union that has appointed raila not united nations! I remember raila saying gbagbo should be removed by force, hapo kuna kazi kweli !
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
freiks
#5 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 6:33:33 PM

I think already RAO made his mind about Gbagbo which means he is already biased. At something like this we need someone who is neutral. For RAO its already that the incumbent must go. Anyway wish him all the best and may peace be to ivory coast.
Life is an endless adventure
simonkabz
#6 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 7:25:06 PM

Avai! Gai fafa! Having insinuated the need to have Gbagbo removed even if by military means, this buffoon already goofed! He was even quoted by w. African press. If he accepts, God forbid.....I think Gbagbo should intervene n help save RAO fm himself!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mpobiz
#7 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 7:51:06 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Avai! Gai fafa! Having insinuated the need to have Gbagbo removed even if by military means, this buffoon already goofed! He was even quoted by w. African press. If he accepts, God forbid.....I think Gbagbo should intervene n help save RAO fm himself!

this is kawaida for this dude.he usually forgets who he is and throws his opinions left right and center like an ordinary villager.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

i hope they have already flown the red carpet and the EXCLOOSIVE to abijan Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kadonye
#8 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 9:19:09 PM

Kuropokwa and bias aside, i wish Amolo all the best
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
thuks
#9 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 10:01:05 PM

RAOs opinion is similar to AUs. I think it makes sense. Ggabo is wanted out!
I care!
vinii
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 7:37:57 AM

@thuks, sasa ggabo niinani?
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Ms Mkenya
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:41:00 AM

I am just wondering.. are we in a position to be advising anyone? We are not out of the woods yet!!
And honestly the bias is also clear.

But all the best RAO should you take up the position.
....above all, to stand.
Impunity
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:13:25 AM

mpobiz wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

this is kawaida for this dude.he usually forgets who he is and throws his opinions left right and center like an ordinary villager.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

i hope they have already flown the red carpet and the EXCLOOSIVE to abijan Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wasipelke nusu kapeti Yamassoukro.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

QD
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:30:36 AM

I think in kenya we are so biased, were it EMK or say Bethwel kiplagat or even Kalonzo wiper what would we say. lets look at the bigger picture nobody want Ivorians to take the same rout we did hence much prayers needed and anybody who can mediate to bring that peace is a wellcome.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Njung'e
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:39:00 AM

Upus!!!.....How do you mediate in a process you do not believe in.......Or maybe Outarra needs young men and a leader to assist in ng'aoring reli!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
PONDI
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:50:24 AM

2 'presidents' are rowing and you call in a mediator who is technically their junior? and is biased? come on now, those honchos at the AU could do better. no offence to raila
extrablessed
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:50:54 AM

As usual RAO goofed by talking too early. However, I guess AU want him to use his personal experience to convince Ouaetara to accept half-the-loaf as the PM or equivalent...
poundfoolish
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:09:38 PM

RAO this RAO that

tunajishangazanga!!!!!! another polite RAO bashing thread...

mezeni your hypocritical 'but i wish him all the best'

if we have all agreed the guy will never be Prez at home.. why in the dialogue of one Zuma and Malema over Mbeki are we still on RAO everyday
"Why beat a dead snake?"
"We dont want to beat it..we want to bury it!"

LOL
aemathenge
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:20:43 PM

@Poundfoolish, hear, hear.
Njung'e
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:23:53 PM

@Pound,
WAKE up you plastic Raila fan and join the bandwagon that is headed to Yamassoukro kung'oa reli....or give the exact words that will come out of RAO to convince Gbagbo off his sorry ass...lol!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
McReggae
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:24:41 PM

Kenyans.....so tribal and divided that they cant even appreciate anything bestowed on their son, we see everything through our political and tribal leanings!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".