wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Citizen TV series, on Ruto
Impunity
#1 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 11:26:11 AM

I think the guy could be innocent as far as the Hague is concerned.

But on the other side,he has confirmed that he has lost weight due rigorous exercise he has been doing of late.Applause Applause

Plus I dindt know he has SIX (6) children.d'oh! d'oh!

And that the first born is 21 years old while Ruto is 44 years!Pray Pray

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

YesuWangu
#2 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 12:30:44 PM

Only one way to determine the innocent part. Highly and minutely scripted exposes are not it, fortunately. Applause Applause Applause
Rahatupu
#3 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 12:59:45 PM

@Impunity, Shame on you there is no way of telling guilt/innocence outside tried and tested rigorous and credible judicial processes. So wachana na hiyo paid up presentation ya WR, the guy so very eloquent that you'd leave him (leopard) with your sheep. He has family just like any you and me. He made hhis money early enough to start family mapema unlike you and me who had to tarmack for years.
kadonye
#4 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 1:45:47 PM

@impunity, 'Chui pia ana mkwe', the Swahili proverb is true.You cant be bad to everyone. @Rahatupu, it wasn't paid up.It's a 1wk thing they're doing for newsmakers of 2010.
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Njore
#5 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 1:54:23 PM

The only way out of the psychological pressure and mental anguish WR is going through ni kusema ukweli. Ajitokeze awambie waKenya na ulimwengu wote kwa jumla ukweli kuhusu all that he knows about the PEV. His trip to Hague is unstoppable. For the sake of his family (that I profoundly sympathize with) and the future of this country, WR's truth could be part of the remedy for cohesion amongst communities living in the Great RV and other parts of Kenya.
Bettertry
#6 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 1:59:44 PM

Impunity wrote:

But on the other side,he has confirmed that he has lost weight due rigorous exercise he has been doing of late.Applause Applause

Going to the gym alone isn't the only sure way to "kata uzito"... The pressure(s) and strains of life can also do the same... you know.
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
kadonye
#7 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 2:23:48 PM

The guy must be filthy rich.Wonder how much more he would have amassed if Moi had remained in power
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Ms Mkenya
#8 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 2:39:10 PM

That program brought him out in a different light. I really do feel sorry for him.
....above all, to stand.
KenyanLyrics
#9 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 2:41:17 PM

I know it was part of a Newsmakers series, but surely 15 minutes?! You don't get 15 minutes on prime time for free! And remember the other day he had a three-page feature in the Nation? This is all just Ruto's Sales & Marketing team at work
Impunity
#10 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 3:25:19 PM

I wish he didnt join siasa, he has such a nice home and family;all the same in life we have checks and balances, he is now being checked and balanced in this life.
Sad Sad Sad Sad

kadonye
#11 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 9:27:51 PM

Lets not be gullible.Rutos good side does not change his dark side.
Theu
#12 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 9:53:25 PM

Don't be fooled. These mpigs/suspects/idiots are human too. Even Matheri had a family. They have families too whom they love, thats why Ocampo scares them like hell when they imagine of being in the hague away from their families. the thought scares them big time mpaka wanakonda halafu wanasema ni gym! Alianza gym just when Ocampo started investigations, what about the eye bags? hata hiyo no gym? Politicians love their close family just like you and me. Thats why they award tenders to their kids...so dont be surprised that they have nice families. If he did'nt join siasa, he would probably not be so rich nor known. Such features never change my perspective of mpigs.
Impunity
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:00:41 AM

What about RAO on citizen jana?
These politicians and cows!!
Sad Sad Sad

The man grows maize mainly to feed cows.
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!