wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
harambee for the ocampo-6
Sober
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 19, 2010 8:06:53 PM

kwani what is not happening..
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
masukuma
#2 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 6:51:01 AM

Ponzi Scheme...how can Kenyans Raise money for the Likes of Uhuru Kenyatta? The dude is filthy rich. its indeed silly to think of poor kenyans raising 'tongolos' for him.
I like the dude but I wld not give him my cent.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kadonye
#3 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 6:57:21 AM

...we still have people living in tents coz of the madness.Misplaced priorities
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Njung'e
#4 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 7:55:46 AM

The suspects have not asked for any money........It's the party lap dogs who are running around with this jinga ideas.The likes of Kioni and Kajwang....hopeless lot!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
newfarer
#5 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 9:14:46 AM

Dirty filthy pigs .and they have decided to refuse to go on christmas recess to discuss matters Ocampo.
The 3Mps in the Ocampo list belong to Hague .The remaining 219 pigs belong to HELL save a number less than 10 in my opinion: AbdulKadir Mohammed, Musila , Peter Kenetth , Wavinya Ndeti can the list go beyond this?

I AM IN A VERY FOUL MOOD .
punda amecheka
Impunity
#6 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 9:44:24 AM

newfarer wrote:
Dirty filthy pigs .and they have decided to refuse to go on christmas recess to discuss matters Ocampo.
The 3Mps in the Ocampo list belong to Hague .The remaining 219 pigs belong to HELL save a number less than 10 in my opinion: AbdulKadir Mohammed, Musila , Peter Kenetth , Wavinya Ndeti can the list go beyond this?

Unless you dont live in Kenya dont mention Musila in this list.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

the sage
#7 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 9:57:03 AM

I was disgusted by the likes of Atwoli asking for a harambee for the Hague 6. What nonsense, did he ask for a harambee to fund reconstructive surgery for the victims of PEV or counseling let alone money to house the IDPs?
This time I think they have pissed off guys and have hit a raw nerve.
@Michuki rebuking the US for giving young people money, does patriotism fees people, act as seed capital? Crap.
mwenza
#8 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 10:56:17 AM

Impunity wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Unless you dont live in Kenya dont mention Musila in this list.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

.................and didn't wavinya ndeti storm a police station the other day?
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Bettertry
#9 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 10:56:57 AM

Let me remind this senile old man that EVIL to me, and am sure to many; is raiding a media hse for no concrete reason, giving foreign drug barons state security and failing to act firmly as a minister of internal security, back then, to contain the PEV before it got out of control. Mimi siwachukii, wewe na wenzako, lakini nawadharao.
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
QD
#10 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 11:27:35 AM

@Njung'e Kajwang really then the mapambano has been misplaced. en Atwoli he is laughing at them.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
newfarer
#11 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 10:00:11 PM

Kiraitu and ephraim maina dont continue to annoy kenyans.we cant fund impunity.
punda amecheka
alma
#12 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 10:08:11 PM

i was somewhere today at a place for idp's. Didn't see any mpig there.

I'm in a very foul mood.

Totally inhuman for these people to even suggest such when their own are still living in idp's. For the first time in my life I can safely say that anyone donating to this fund is a child of evil and will burn in a very slow area in HELL as long as there are still children who cannot find their parents two years after this happened.

I say that as a person who is religion negative.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
lovely2010
#13 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 11:42:19 PM

God forbid! I dont know how to express my anger but it is true what they say. "ukiwa mpotevu mungu anazidi kukupoteza." How on earth, these bastards ask kenyans to changia for these guys...if they did the same for the people affected by pev maybe they would have a place in heaven...but no...they are too shameless...thats what they are...Maybe God should just teremsha kombora and destroy them all when meeting!
kyt
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 1:22:55 AM

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Bettertry wrote:
Let me remind this senile old man that EVIL to me, and am sure to many; is raiding a media hse for no concrete reason, giving foreign drug barons state security and failing to act firmly as a minister of internal security, back then, to contain the PEV before it got out of control. Mimi siwachukii, wewe na wenzako, lakini nawadharao.

LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
kyt
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 1:26:11 AM

the sage wrote:
I was disgusted by the likes of Atwoli asking for a harambee for the Hague 6. What nonsense, did he ask for a harambee to fund reconstructive surgery for the victims of PEV or counseling let alone money to house the IDPs?
@Michuki rebuking the US for giving young people money, does patriotism fees people, act as seed capital? Crap.

its feed actually, but the point has been made, if michuki thinks giving money to youth is bad. then let him sell the winsor and give the proceeds to the youth then. but i think its a publicity gimmick, which kenyan will give a cent to them after what they did to us all?
jawz1
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 6:44:42 AM

alma wrote:
i was somewhere today at a place for idp's. Didn't see any mpig there.

I'm in a very foul mood.

Totally inhuman for these people to even suggest such when their own are still living in idp's. For the first time in my life I can safely say that anyone donating to this fund is a child of evil and will burn in a very slow area in HELL as long as there are still children who cannot find their parents two years after this happened.

I say that as a person who is religion negative.

Was discussing with a pal and realised the main reason these MPs are so desperate to raise funds and get a big legal team for the Ocampo Six is that they are afraid who else the Six may name if things get thick in the Hague. Do you think when the Six realise that they are to be jailed for crimes against humanity that they won't start naming who else was involved in organising the PEV? Hence the panic you see...
"When the pupil is ready to learn, a teacher will appear." -- Zen proverb
KulaRaha
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:16:28 AM

Next they will use govt funds...so taxpayers will be paying legal fees for those very same guys who organised their insecurity.

What has become to Kenya?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
the sage
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:57:48 AM

kyt wrote:
the sage wrote:

its feed actually, but the point has been made, if michuki thinks giving money to youth is bad. then let him sell the winsor and give the proceeds to the youth then. but i think its a publicity gimmick, which kenyan will give a cent to them after what they did to us all?

@KYT, thank you for pointing out the typo. But seriously I think we voted in mad men.
kyt
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 9:14:37 AM

the sage wrote:
kyt wrote:
the sage wrote:

@KYT, thank you for pointing out the typo. But seriously I think we voted in mad men.

come 2 think of it, clay was right! Hd of the "vomiting on the shoes" fame.
Rahatupu
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:01:28 AM

Hey, you all can't sound so surprised. Kenya is a class society, what divides us is not so much our ethnicity (sic) tribe but rather who we are "wananchi" vs "Wenyeinchi". Beside the fear of being implicated by the 6, these guys now faking reconciliation (sic) among Kalenjin-Kikuyu are our worst enemies are our worst public enemies. They know like all of us that they are not willing and never will prosecute the perpetrators of the massacres, rape, arson etc because the poor don't deserve justice. Orwellian indeed.

We need a class revolution in this country once and for all, we must realize that the political "animals" are more equal than the other animals so its time we smoked them out. Not through elections but we must purge our politics off these greedy class.

Watch this space. They will use govt money to fund these 6.

Now we know our enemies.