To save Henry sms 2,
To save Joshua sms 3,
To save Francis sms 4,
To save Uhuru sms 5 and
To save Ali sms 6...
....above all, to stand.
Mpenzi
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:41:59 PM

[quote=Sober]i hate some sort of foreign media. now see what they are posting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11996652[/quote]

@Sober, What is wrong with the BBC report?
thuks
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:09:34 PM

Mpenzi wrote:

Looks accurate to me too.... but saaaadSad
I care!
simonkabz
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:24:07 PM

Im not celebrating....a skewed political justice delivered on kenyans, maybe for destabilizing purposes or whatever....is muthaura worse than Nyangau? Nyangau n RAO forced Ali to do what he did....then they benefited fm the ensuing violence. This is not HONEST JUSTICE. On the other hand, RAO's goose appears cooked, n has possibly done so himself, watch your screens....Do u guys remember his description of the Kiambaa church live on BBC? He called those dead kids, a kiwete n women cattle rustlers or sth.....Other than the deterrence factor, that list is totally useless.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
masukuma
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:52:48 PM

spot on @simonkabz
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:58:38 PM

As you do let me say these, the following people should be investigated,
more evidence gathered and prosecuted its about time we send a serious
message to impunity, the government will be affected but at times
challenges are good in a war they sharpen our attention…

Now go on read the names…Note that a tribunal was recommended for
further
investigations so all the names here are of alleged perpetrators…

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...&m=133041#post133041
Bettertry
#27 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:38:18 PM

Kibaki clearly is applying double standards yet the same steps he took against Wetangula & Ruto one would expect to be meted out to the public officers in the Ocampo list with the exception of Ruto!!! Huyo mzee ata yeye sasa anaudhi!!.
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
newfarer
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:00:02 AM

President Kibaki should spare the little respect he has regained since 2008 as he wait to retire in the next 24 months .He should sack those who have been mentioned in the Ocampo list instead of protecting them.Otherwise , the roads he has built , The Free education , improved ecomomy will be nothing to remember if he continue disregarding what the constituion says and shielding the alleged 6 Lords of impunity
punda amecheka
Magigi
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:08:48 AM

...Sack? Never, not in Kenya!!!
Sober
#30 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:30:31 AM

thuks wrote:
Mpenzi wrote:

Looks accurate to me too.... but saaaadSad

we've been off the page for quite a long time. and when something is done to do with the PEV, they highlight it as if this is the only thing that has happened of importance in a long tiime
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
simonkabz
#31 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 11:40:24 AM

Kibz is right. Ocampo akwende akajipanguze na hako kalist kake. If Nyangau is still in office, no one should be sacked, I stand by that opinion. We are gullible, thats y our brother in the immigration is selling kenyan citizenship to terrorists. Dnt be fooled people, dnt let others take advantage of our emotional instability....
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
masukuma
#32 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:31:29 PM

people need to understand what is happening here and reflect it with what is written in the constitution. Ocampo did not Arrest these fellows nor can He. They are not in court but he just said in many words is "Wewe, Wewe na Wewe - Nitawashtaki!" i.e. "I am planning to level accusations against you!!", When the case goes ahead and they are seen to have "Kesi ya kujibu" i.e. A Prima Facie case - then they can step aside/ resign e.t.c.
bepari
#33 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:53:18 PM

why is kibaki missing in this list if Ocampo is serious. Ali should be feted for his attempts in quelling the violence.as far as ocampo is concerned the police ought to have entertained the political thugs till they stop raping,looting and killing.It is kibs that abdicated and ought to be accountable.Did milosovic kill anyone in kosovo and srebanica? No but his forces did, and the back stopped with him. Ali and muthaura worked for who?
if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....
kadonye
#34 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:05:46 PM

bepari wrote:
Ali should be feted for his attempts in quelling the violence.[b]as far as ocampo is concerned the police ought to have entertained the political thugs till they stop raping,looting and killing[/b].?

Applause Applause Applause

Brig Hussein Ali, HERO not VILLAIN
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
masukuma
#35 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:19:52 PM

I echo you Kadonye!!
simonkabz
#36 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:57:03 PM

Exactly our sentiments @kadosh. We have been discussing that interesting issue with friends. Ali followed orders, the police mostly did what they had to do. Kwani ocampo wanted them to use batons on highly charged panga wielding crazy youth? Apart fm live rounds, what else would you use on such a rampaging group? Machettes? Stones? Rem the police were themselves overworked, deprived of sleep, angry, hungry n here comes a marauding gang with machettes, totally out of control.....yes, you would do the same.....MO anafaa kupeleka ufala huko kwao.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Apple Bees
#37 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:32:51 PM

Ali is a hero? So why did he order his men not to SHOOT when people were being murdered in Naivasha, Limuru or Kikuyu? Why did the ARMY step in, in Naivasha? Where was the police? Or their bullets had run out after spending them in Kisumu, Kakamega and Kibera. Ali had a specific task- order officers to shoot to KILL in SPECIFIC areas.We should not celebrate just because those who were killed by the police were not from our tribe or those killed by warriors were from the other tribe. Fact is, Kenyans lost, and a seed of hatred was planted (or germinated). How do we get away from this?
'user'
#38 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:40:50 PM

Those saying Raila and Kibaki should have been in the list, have you thought of the political instability this would have caused? Ocampos list serves as a deterrent to anyone who does injustice to Kenyans and hope that he will use 'orders from the boss as an excuse'.

Right now Kibaki and Raila area white as snow in Ocampos eyes.The footsoldiers are on their own.So next time the footsoldiers will not follow their masters orders blindly.
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Ngalaka
#39 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:57:03 PM

Strictly folowing the law Kibaki is right.
That
The suspected have ONLY/MERELY been pronounced by the prosecutor as individuals who he "THINKS" should be indicted by the court.
The prosecutors thinking, FOR NOW remains just that.
The Court may disagree with him. However, when/if the court agrees with him that there are grounds enough to sustain prosecution then at that point the suspects have to leave any public office they hold.

Having said that though, morality and good culturedness naturally dictates that once an office as weighty as that of ICC public prosecutor names you as a suspect that they have requested the court to consider indicting - you ought to step aside. If cleared, well...

By remaining in office with such an heavy cloud hanging over you, bwana, even public confidence in you is messed up!

In places where people respect public office, no such thing is imaginable!

@Kadonye

You know I agree with you over the falling short(LONG) of Ocampos list.
There are certain enigmas who shouldnt have missed in that list - unless of course they have secret warrants on them released quietly to avoid the OBVIOUS back lash from the fanatics/matyrs.

Inclusion of some names suprised me too but, IF Ocampo has ENOUGH grounds, na iwe.

On the police matter, again I agree with your view point.
We EQUIP the police with guns and bullets to be used WHEN the situation so demands.
Tell me if the scenes we saw during PEV didnt so warrant, then what EVER does.
May be we should NEVER waste money buying guns and bullets for the police!

However, this is not to say that there werent some rogue officers who acted in bad faith and harmed and or killed innocent people without good justification. Such officers should face the laws as individuals.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
masukuma
#40 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:20:09 PM

Let me inform you silly kenyans who think ati Annan stopped the chaos... Ali stopped it...him and the Army...remember the lull? After Kibera, R.Valley, Kisumu lipuke?