wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<56789>
Live ICC Ocampo Six suspects of Kenya Post Election Violence
YesuWangu
#121 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:11:23 PM

kadonye wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:

Ok, we have an apologist for extra judicial killings....

@YW, don't join that bandwagon bro!

Try to understand this, the police were overwhelmed!Should they have watched helplessly like ordinary wananchi?

I'm not talking about demonstrators.I'm talking about the criminals

Sorry sister. But the instruments of coercion of the state must be handled with care. Failure to which, regardless of the reason, has consequences.

Could that be why in developed countries police handle (even violent) demonstrators with water canons and human shields?
rasilio
#122 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:11:47 PM

So now their supporters come out in force in a press conference.

Someone should tell them that the ICC game is over. They claim that ICC is compromised.

Here is where Kenya fails or rises as a Nation.

They claim that Muthaura is a Meru who is targeted by Ocampo.

They did not read or hear what Ocampo said. If you obstruct or are seen to obstruct the process you too will be charged there. Kenyan politicians should really get new lawyers.

As for the pre-trial chamber, Ocampo did say that they watch everything coming out of Kenya. So do the judges. If the judges imagine that the suspects may bring more problems, they will issue not summons but warrants of arrests.

"This country is bigger than the manipulations of Odinga, sorry Ocampo." Says a Kenyan kalenjin Mp ( that is what he called himself). I wonder if Kenyan press will quote that.

It seems the message from these goons is clear. Odinga is responsible.
kadonye
#123 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:12:00 PM

callaspade wrote:
......excessive force should have used by the police to stop the senseless killings ,rapes and violence.
...thats why they are employed !!!!

ApplauseApplause Applause

The guns and bullets that these guys carry are not foe ornamental purposes
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
masukuma
#124 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:14:04 PM

police should result in using rubber bullets...only when demonstrators and looters result in using RUBBER STONES and PANGAZ!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
callaspade
#125 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:15:21 PM

Elder wrote:
callaspade wrote:
......excessive force should have used by the police to stop the senseless killings ,rapes and violence.

You sure you know what excessive means? If so then according to you policemen are employed to use excessive force?

...ELDER,of the people who lost their lives,more died from brutal killings.If only the police had shot the hooligans,there would have been less brutal deaths.They are employed to protect Kenyans from such murderers.
......you can view it your own way,half empty or half full.
Wendz
#126 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:17:11 PM

kadonye wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:

Ok, we have an apologist for extra judicial killings....

@YW, don't join that bandwagon bro!

Try to understand this, the police were overwhelmed!Should they have watched helplessly like ordinary wananchi?

I'm not talking about demonstrators.I'm talking about the criminals

Forgive me to wonder loudly if you were actually in kenya when these things happened? Do you really know what the police did in Kisumu? If you do not know, let me appoint myself a spokesperson of MO..... they aimed, shot, killed young men and women who were fleeing and had not resisted arrest, were not armed and their biggest crime was looting. In such circumstances where you have power over your target, you do not shoot to kill. Now, it is known that the police force was given the orders to shoot to kill.... now where did those orders come from? Where they came from, the bugger bears the greatest responsibility over the person who was following instructions.
bwenyenye
#127 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:18:37 PM

@ Sober,hear hear,

@ Nostop..

I am saying that communication is 2 way and depends on the understanding you pass on. If you remember correctly, someone said to 'make the country ungovernable'. That was the synonym for ' mass action' in Kenya at that time.
Were they to be met by bullets? I think not. I think the police could have acted to pre-empt the riots if they had acted on the NSIS reports.That could be why the general found himself in the list.
I Think Therefore I Am
TAZ
#128 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:19:19 PM

Can someone please explain to me what was Raila's role in the PEV because i think I've established Kibaki's role.....
YesuWangu
#129 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:23:34 PM

Um, excuse me fellow Kenyans, but we are not already defending Hussein Ali, or any of the accused for that matter, are we?

I just want to be clear whether we are having an intellectual debate or just copying and mimicking our daft mpigs.
Much Know
#130 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:24:00 PM

SUMMERY OF CASES AGAINST SIX (PLEASE NOTE THE JUDGES STILL HAVE TO DECIDE IF THERE IS A CASE AGAINST EACH) Mambo Bado!

The Prosecutor has concluded there are reasonable grounds to believe crimes against humanity were committed, in the first Prosecution case, by:

1. William Samoei Ruto - currently: Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology (suspended), MP for Eldoret North and during the PEV, MP for Eldoret North. The Prosecution considers that he was one of the principal planners and organizers of crimes against PNU supporters;

2. Henry Kiprono Kosgey - currently: Minister of Industrialization, MP for Tinderet Constituency, ODM Chairman and during the PEV: MP for Tinderet. The Prosecution considers that he was one of the principal planners and organizers of crimes against PNU supporters; and

3. Joshua Arap Sang - currently Head of Operations, KASS FM and during the PEV: Radio broadcaster. The Prosecution considers that he was one of the principal planners and organizers of crimes against PNU supporters.

And in the second Prosecution case, by:

4. Francis Kirimi Muthaura - during the PEV and to date: Head of the Public Service and Secretary to the Cabinet and Chairman of the National Security Advisory Committee. The Prosecution considers that he authorized the Police to use excessive force against ODM supporters and to facilitate attacks against ODM supporters.

5. Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta - currently: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance. The Prosecution considers that during the PEV he helped to mobilize the Mungiki criminal organization to attack ODM supporters; and

6. Mohamed Hussein Ali - currently: Chief Executive of the Postal Corporation of Kenya and during the PEV he was Commissioner of the Kenya Police. The Prosecution considers that during the PEV he authorized the use of excessive force against ODM supporters and facilitated attacks against ODM supporters.
A New Kenya
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#131 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:26:09 PM

weee, wacheni siasa mrudi kwa soko. I can see some of the guys in this thread are active participants in NSE related issues. Just to remind you, the market is still open na Stima is now trading at 22bob na rights at 0.50! Buy yourself some befroe the market closes in 10 mins time!
@SufficientlyP
masukuma
#132 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:33:15 PM

summary of PEV...
ODM supporters attacked Kikuyuz and Kisiis for 1 month while the original police deployed in those areas said "si mulizema Kazi Iendele?"
Police reshuffling stopped the chaos and Mungiki attacks made the likes of Anyang Nyongo (who hitherto the attacks were carelessly asking people to 'go to the streets') to ask people to stop violence.
masukuma
#133 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:34:19 PM

‎"..♫..tiga ni Ngai ningepatwa na muthaura...♫.." - Kibaki
muganda
#134 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:40:06 PM

Uhuru Kenyatta says:
I welcome the chance to present my case, prove my innocence and end the unnecessary speculation and innuendo that has been peddled

http://www.facebook.com/...t-on-icc/138515729537029
YesuWangu
#135 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:40:22 PM

masukuma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Elder
#136 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:45:33 PM

callaspade wrote:
Elder wrote:
callaspade wrote:

You sure you know what excessive means? If so then according to you policemen are employed to use excessive force?

...ELDER,of the people who lost their lives,more died from brutal killings.If only the police had shot the hooligans,there would have been less brutal deaths.They are employed to protect Kenyans from such murderers.
......you can view it your own way,half empty or half full.

This is not a glass half full versus half empty situation. There is only one way of objectively looking at it. Use of EXCESSIVE FORCE by any police force is illegal. And that is the law. Which is why Ocampo wants to indict Ali. Live with it. Or invent a time machine and go back to the Neanderthal man and compliment each other.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Forester
#137 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:47:06 PM

WR's antics of going to the Hague to meet Ocampo were the last kicks of a dying horse...the guy is worried sick.He actually knew he was implicated.WR and the rest, we'll surely have a Merry Christmas and thank you Ocampo for making my daysmile You are a brave man!smile
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
kadonye
#138 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:47:55 PM

Elder wrote:
callaspade wrote:

I'm amazed at how superhuman wazuans can be

Can imagine a karao saying 'wacheni kuiba na kuchoma,mnajua Mungu anawaona?wacheni kuua huyo mzee hajalipa fees ya next year, wacheni kunajisi huyo mama, hiyo ni tabia mbaya'
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Forester
#139 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:49:25 PM

masukuma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
Shotgun
#140 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:01:32 PM

Welcome to Ocampo’s Fame Season Six

The voting lines are officially opened
The voting numbers are as follows

1234 for Rift valley region
5678 for Central Region
9100 for Wajir and Garissa
0254 for the Rest of Kenya

To save William Ruto vote Hague 1
To save Uhuru Kenyatta vote Hague 2
To save Henry Kosgei vote Hague 3