wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Ranner-burger
guard
#1 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 8:39:52 PM

This Ambassador is behaving like Kenya's governer.Do we need one in this era n age?me thinks tis time to give the burger 48 hrs to leave our country.hii madharau yake ni too much!!
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
vinii
#2 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 9:27:22 PM

..madharau gani?? What he said is the whole truth..
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
newfarer
#3 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 9:27:31 PM

Rb is saying the honest truth.our leaders are corrupt.and they have blind followers like you.hata wakinyamba kwa mdomo ya wafuasi wao wanapiga makofi.rb should stay.
punda amecheka
YesuWangu
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:20:21 AM

newfarer wrote:
Rb is saying the honest truth.our leaders are corrupt.and they have blind followers like you.hata wakinyamba kwa mdomo ya wafuasi wao wanapiga makofi.rb should stay.

The lap dogs and home guards are spoiling for war. They are ready to jump and defend the corrupt establishment at a moments notice.

You can identify them easily as they will be using terms like sovereignty, our country, governors, independence, china, reforms etc. Laughing out loudly
nostoppingthis
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:29:33 AM

@guard, you expose the majority of the Kenyan mentality e.g "Targeting our people". Me thinks RB came out and said what you didn't want to hear. Ni ukweli mtupu! but then again does RB want to tell us his country is clean?
newfarer
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:53:57 AM

I thought the Daily nation stands for truth?

http://www.nation.co.ke/...0/-/7ldetv/-/index.html

They seem to support the home guards in this editorialShame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

punda amecheka
sparkly
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:04:03 AM

guard wrote:
This Ambassador is behaving like Kenya's governer.Do we need one in this era n age?me thinks tis time to give the burger 48 hrs to leave our country.hii madharau yake ni too much!!

you sound like RAO's parrot! It is a FACT that the ruling class will always favor the STATUS QUO while REFORM benefits the CITIZENRY. The two monkeys that were responsible for 2008 are still in charge of the forest and the international community is trying to prevent a repeat of THE SAME. This is a sorry post for anyone who went to school and i urge you to stop looking at Kenya through tribal/petty politics coloured glasses.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Sober
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:12:39 AM

UKWELI INAUMA.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
newfarer
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:23:03 AM

If RB is not telling the truth what is Charity Ngilu doing at the Water ministry when we know that money was lost under her watch
Henry Kosgey -Kenya National Assurance company plunder and the KEBS MD saga and many more
Kajwang -Immigration and somali aliens influx scandal
EASTLEIGH-Pirates money takeovers(who allows this dirty money to crowd-out the common mwananchi who would want to invest in property in Eastleigh and the City at Large, doesnt the 2 principals take the highest responsibility?)
Kiraitu -triton, angloleasing
Sam Ongeri-Lost FPEducation billions
Saitoti -Goldenberg
Kamlesh -should be in prison
Kimunya -Mobitelea, Laico

ROT ROT x 1001 in the leadership and the society
punda amecheka
Magigi
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:38:52 AM

...It is only a fool who can say that what the US ambassodor has said are not truths....Kenyans!!!
Njung'e
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:48:03 AM

@guard,
Show me one minister in this government who is not corrupt and i'll show you a three eyed chicken!!....RB just said what the two principals know is nothing but the truth!!...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Sure
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:15:13 AM

Njung'e wrote:
@guard,
Show me one minister in this government who is not corrupt and i'll show you a three eyed chicken!!....RB just said what the two principals know is nothing but the truth!!...

Nung'e, how about Peter Kenneth?
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Njung'e
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:20:54 AM

@Sure,
PK is an assistant.RB talked about the cabinet.
Ms Mkenya
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 11:29:51 AM

Njung'e wrote:
@guard,

@ Guka, i totally agree that there is a lot of rot in the cabinet. However, for me right now, the issue is not whether that is the truth being said but that the RB fellow is behaving as if he has any right to say anything.

I mean, if i invite you to my house, no matter how bad things seem to be, please respect the fact that this is my house!

And before i get lynched, i repeat that i totally agree that there is a lot of rot in the cabinet.
....above all, to stand.
masukuma
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:09:17 PM

Maybe there should be a Job Description for Ambassadors. Coz RB is just an Activist...thats some1 elses job regardless of whether you do it well.
The JD for an Ambassador's position includes - Fostering good relations between the two nations.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Magigi
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:25:23 PM

@Ms Mkenya
...Some good comments...But look, there is a limit on how far you can go in your house. If I come to your house and find you in the process of hanging your wife and kids, I will not sit there and watch because it is your house. No, no no ...It is not acceptable. I will shove a broken bottle up your #$%!!!

...Now look at the direction this Hague thing is taking. The idiots want to set up a local tribunal so that they can let those criminals scot free!!! How many corrupt cases have we handled so far. Bure Kabisa.
...If activism is not in Rainbergers JD, it should be included. I wholeheartedly support what he is doing...and so do many others...
Njung'e
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:28:30 PM

@MsKenya,
You must also realize that much of the comm which is being vilified and stomped on was private between RB and his masters back home.....and the little he has said in public still remains nothing but the truth......

This makes for interesting opinion and i totally agree with Mutula on this one.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/12dcruk/-/index.html
kadonye
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:59:47 PM

If Michael is directly engaging directly in our politics, aende. He should not directly engage in YES campaigns or fund youth political movements

However the leaks were private info btween him and his bosses.I see no reason to vilify him for that.

But I'm worried about how the press and Kenyans are taking the leaks as if they are the gospel.If your neighbour sees you coming late at night and spreads rumours that you are cheating on your spouse, does it mean that you are unafithful?

THE LEAKS ARE GOSSIP,I agree with RAO

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
YesuWangu
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:03:35 PM

Wewe wacha. Let us not draw analogies and incomparable similarities between a country and a house/home. How one handles the affairs of his / her home is not the same as how one handles the affairs of his / her country.

For example, whereas you have decision making capacity and can throw out unpleasant individuals from your home and can influence what is watched in the telly in your home, you cant do that in your country.

Nevertheless, whom are we supposed to oppose here, RB, wikileaks or our corrupt politicians? I am puzzled....I need clarification Think Think Think
kadonye
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:41:54 PM

@yeswangu, so you believe everything contained in the leaks is truth?
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing