wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Have you gone nuts mr PMpig!!!
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 2:22:05 PM

Hello my PMpig,

welcome back from Mexico, the land at war with the drug addicts, drug barons versus the government. I hope you had one or two things to learn about the extreme repercussions of drugs on population. I hope you did not run away from the escalating street battles as witnessed yesterday...The rest does not matter since you are back in one piece....

i expected you to keep your mouth shut and not comment on issues that you may not have any idea at all after returning back into the country, but you did not...infact you engaged your mouth into tenth gear and dismissed the leaks from US information bank as mere gossip and rumours...here i can say for sure that you were most likely under a spell and did not know whether you were talking or not....

i may not be learned but at least i know these leaks sent jitters to the entire world...why then is it that it is only you who is saw what others could not?...the information was written and counter signed by the embassy bosses and as such these cables are therefore not rumours...these cables have captured the limelights of individuals and the governments in general and more than 98% of the content is true, so how does the leaked truth turn into a gossip unless of course the vocabulary in the english language have now a new meaning and interpretation?

i have never called you a kubafu before, but you are one now....Carson would not have called you to apologise if what he was apologising for was just rumours and gossip!!!.

I will even tell the other people to read for themselves here:

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/2rq6shz/-/index.html

they will understand my anger and frustrations...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
gohill
#2 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 3:19:26 PM

What i didn't quite clearly on the 'Whither the MV Faina' cable is whether the RAO confided in to Ranneberger that the tanks belonged to GOSS and whether that was disclosing state secret or what. Some more light please on those who understands what goes on in diplomatic circles.
gohill
#3 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 3:21:01 PM

What i didn't quite clearly understand on the 'Whither the MV Faina' cable is whether RAO confided in Ranneberger that the tanks belonged to GOSS and whether that was disclosing state secret or what. Some more light please on those who understands what goes on in diplomatic circles.
kadonye
#4 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 5:17:24 PM

I'm with Raila on this one.These cables contain what US envoys think of us and our leaders and cannot be taken to be gospel truth.Unfortunately,most are taking them too seriously like US envoys are divine beings who know everything.If you frequently arrive late at night and your neighbours cable each other that they suspect you cheat on your spouse does that become a fact?
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing