wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ntimama the warload at it again
Murira Ikihia
#1 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 2:18:36 PM

What is wrong with this demented octogenarian? Does he think that IDPs are not Kenyans? Impunity have must have gotten into his head after he engineered evictions back in 1992 from Enoosupukia with the infamous dictum "lie low like envelops". It may be almost twenty years but we have not forgotten. He better style up quick otherwise under the new dispensation, he is headed for extinction. ABK!!!
IDP
#2 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 2:37:57 PM

I don't understand these things sometimes. So its better for land to remain in the hands of a foreigner than for it to be given to kenyans? I don't get the logic here
mjuaji wa stocks
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 10:30:56 AM

OK GUYS....Ntimama and the maasai are right o this one!!

This is the story.....

The land in question is in narok north....near tipis centre.......It belonged to maasais originally.....forcefully taken by colonialists.... a family called the rose......the rose brothers until recently managed/owned the shamba.....growing wheat!!

Next to it is a former KBL research field measuring over 10'000 ha.......nyachae grabbed!!

Isaiyah kiplagat has another chunk....next to nyachae....grabbed from kikuyus in 1992/1997....

After the new constitution passed....the land for Rose Brothers was put for sale....cos of foreign onwership issue in the constitution!

Lee Rose of the safari rally is one of the brothers!!

Wanted to sell to an australian ...ikaumana.....The gava decided to buy......eti to resettle IDPs.

Now; this land together with a parcel used to be owned by mbiu koinange....have a court case filed by maasai's to reclaim ....since the parcels were forcefully taken!!

The foreigners sold the land to the gava......sijui kivipi!!

Look at it this way....The IDPs walikuwa na mashamba pahali walitoka....therefore if the gava has balls......acha irudishe IDPs to their parcels of land......kwa maana hii iko na kesi kotini!!!

Question.....Mashamba ya IDPs zilichukuliwa na nani coz walikuwa nazo......ama ni watu impuniated???Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sasa....if they settle IDPs in a contraversial land forcefully...is that ok??? NOOOOO!

The gava will just cause animosity....since one tribe will think another is being favoured......

I dont think this is a right way to build cohesion!!!

Those who grabbed IDPs land should face the music.....tusije tukaweka kindo mafuta eti kutibu badala......tutibu kinonda vilivyo.....guarantee security to IDPS na uwarudishe makwao....some i believe had a bigger farm where they came than ile gava itawapa!!

Hii ni upuuuuuz!!!

Naomba serikali isiingilie kati smile smile smile
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!