wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Ocampo 6
Njung'e
#21 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 1:06:45 PM

Just this morning MO said he does not require the evidence of the then provincial police bosses.He says he will proceed without their statements.....Says alot,doesn't it?.Much of the evidence will be from cellphone conversations tapped by CIA and this will be corroborated by video/factual evidence and witnesses......Watu wakonde!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Njore
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 4:51:11 PM

What an unfortunate statement from the ever-grinning-for-nothing AG. He has no moral authority to comment on MO's work. Was it a way of covering up for his total failure in prosecuting even the smallest omena of PEV. I wish I will never see that face again after his retirement in 2011!
nostoppingthis
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 6:07:50 PM

@Guka, that's what I thought...mambo kwisha! I wonder what the accused will say in their defense....
Kiraitu somehow slipped through Githongo's recorded speech...
PONDI
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 1:59:32 PM

ktn lunchtime news claims ocampo will name the 6 on monday. haya twendeni supermarket this weekend
bwenyenye
#25 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:10:40 PM

@Pondi,

Kwani iko mpango?
I Think Therefore I Am
Ms Mkenya
#26 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:43:38 PM

PONDI wrote:
ktn lunchtime news claims ocampo will name the 6 on monday. haya twendeni supermarket this weekend

@ Pondi, this is scary.. why should we?
....above all, to stand.
newfarer
#27 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 5:02:52 PM

Nothing will happen. If they are mentioned , It doesnt mean they will be arrested immediately .And even then ,the known Suspects have already shown willingness to copulate oops cooperate with Hague if needed to stand trial so there will be no dramar.They will just take their planes to Hague and wait for Uamuzi wa Korti.
punda amecheka
Impunity
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 6:56:17 PM

Monday is the D day.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

rasilio
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 8:34:53 PM

Sad{|=

Tick tock, tick tock

Going by how kenyans ngoa reli, I wouldn't be anywhere where these thugs supporters live on Monday to Wednesday.

You will be surprised at the names. Trust me.Drool Drool
Njung'e
#30 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 3:52:41 AM

@Rasilio,
Hint puliiiz!!....ama ning'oe reli...lol.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
rasilio
#31 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 8:49:53 AM

@Njunge

I will not behave like Rutos lawyers who claim to know the witnesses. However, I can assure you one or two names will surprise you.

Speaking of his lawyers,if I were the gentleman, I would fire them pronto.

I sincerely believe that katwa kigen and the professor have deciced to take all Ruto's money and leave nothing for his family.

How did they come up with such a sirrrry motion to the hague.

Lakini shauri yao.

By the way, there is this idea that the 6 are the only ones who are going to be prosecuted. Not true. If these fellows sing, as they surely will, then expect more indictments.

I expect on Wednesday everyone to be on TV. Then later a few statements from their supporters including Alfred Mutua saying how Ocampo is an evil man intent on finishing our hard won freedoms and sovereignty.

The newspapers will be paid to report about "rising" tensions in the fiefdoms. Then one ka fake grenade will be thrown and some guys talk about how there will be "hell" if their guys go.

It won't matter one iota.

Watu wa hague wanaenda. With or without vita. for the rest of us Kenyans, it will be the time to stand up and be counted. If Raila is taken, will you say it was a "rigged" election? If kibaki goes will you say it was protecting your peopele?

Just in case you forgot, the world hasn't and your "prophets", "leaders" are going.

http://wn.com/Kiambaa

Tick Tock, tick tock.

nostoppingthis
#32 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 8:59:09 AM

@rasilio et al, do you think EMK and RAO will really cooperate in sending the 6 to the Hague? ama EMK will leave it to RAO so that he looks like the bad one to certain communities?

How will MO ensure these guys are in court and yet, bado Hague hasn't (arguably) arrested Bashir....
mkonomtupu
#33 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 9:04:56 AM

The news clip on Classic FM made my morning. Eldoret South MP Peris Simam is having sleepless nights and nightmares that she is on the hague list. In fact she told the speaker that she overslept on Wednesday due to the bad dreams and she was unable to ask questions in the house.

What a friend we have in Ocampo
nostoppingthis
#34 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 9:08:35 AM

How do you oversleep because of nightmares!!!? I thought the night becomes shorter with nightmares....ABK!
rasilio
#35 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 9:10:00 AM

@nostop

people like using Bashir as an example. He's president of a country. Wait until he's overthrown.

Patience.

They will go. No one has not gone. Sooner or later they will go. Even taylor who's richer and more powerful is there. Sold by the Nigerians. You think Museveni won't sell them?

I am sure part of Ruto's trip was to close his overseas bank accounts...they start there. No more swiss accounts.

I know that if I can find them, I would hire a few goons and transport them to Uganda. Life will not be the same for these fellows.
Rahatupu
#36 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 9:22:36 AM

@Notstopping, I had been thinking along your line for a while now. These fellows bend too much under external pressure, the US+EU will exert the same kind of pressure they did in Jan-March 2008. Their options are limited and in all calculations they maybe better off limiting the damage by presenting the BIG 6. Looking at the interests that the principals and their cohorts have in US and Europe they stand to loose more by refusing to cooperate than if they cooperated.
@Njung'e unless the lawyers want to mislead the prosecution as the nature of their defense, they are revealing their defense to a very capable prosecution. How can they prove (in their latest escapade to stop MO from naming names)that they know what evidence MO has? One thing is for sure hawawezi maliza the money WR has in Swiss (if its stil there). I agree though they should have been fired like juzi.

What are WR's sleep patterns??
nostoppingthis
#37 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 9:30:24 AM

WR now realizes his political career is at stake....when they were told by RAO about a local tribunal, walikataa!!
@Rahatupu, even if they cooperate, EMK will probably be at the background, just like in the Mau incident...some people only come out when praises are to be sang...
Impunity
#38 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 10:08:23 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
WR now realizes his political career is at stake....when they were told by RAO about a local tribunal, walikataa!!
@Rahatupu, even if they cooperate, EMK will probably be at the background, just like in the Mau incident...some people only come out when praises are to be sang...

Not talking Not talking Not talking
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

nostoppingthis
#39 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:55:12 AM

@Impunity, am I lying?
na mbona UK hapayuki kama WR?
Security Intelligence inasemaje juu ya any expected violence? I hope their will be none once the 6 are named...
Ric dees
#40 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 4:21:08 PM

@Nonstoppingthis UK has retained consultancy services of a reputable firm in the UK, and at $500 p/h (billed at a minimum of 5 hours p/d) well they have given him invaluable advice to shut the F*k up!!

Quite frankly am so sick of this government of ours just don't know wah to say anymore!!!

The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to act with yesterday's logic.