wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Michuki - Rattling a snake
Kamengele
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 12:46:55 PM

It is not a bad thing to be ugly because we dont create ourselves. But when you are ugly both inside and outside, there is cause to worry. His ugly side showed very well when he got involved in terrorism.

Is Michukis feet infested with jiggers or that is his walking style? It is so hype and soon I am sure it will be catching up in the streets.
nostoppingthis
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 1:42:56 PM

@kamengele, thought you were out to analyze the media house raid....
Kamengele
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:19:53 PM

@Nosto...Yes. And that is why I am saying he is ugly outside and his walking style shows it all. So much arrogance.
PONDI
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:30:00 PM

kuna mtu alienda kinyozi leo... kweli akili ni nywele. discuss real issues boss, sio urembo.. or lack off
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:43:22 PM

I support Michuki's work in the Ministry of Environment 100%. Only three Ministers in the entire cabinet are working. Michuki, Mutula and Orengo. The rest are just bickering in parliament and growing fat.

BBI will solve it
:)
bird_man
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 3:00:47 PM

Kamengele wrote:
@Nosto...Yes. And that is why I am saying he is ugly outside and his walking style shows it all. So much arrogance.

@Kamengele.....Should we pray that he becomes more handsome or for his arrogance to reduce?Pray I would rather 10 ugly & arrogant hardworking Michukis than 30 beautiful/handsome lazy ministers.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
My 2 cents
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 3:57:40 PM

bird_man wrote:
Kamengele wrote:

@Kamengele.....Should we pray that he becomes more handsome or for his arrogance to reduce?Pray I would rather 10 ugly & arrogant hardworking Michukis than 30 beautiful/handsome lazy ministers.

That is if your definition of working includes 'hiring mercinaries' to take care of biz
bwenyenye
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:31:43 PM

I do not think we should judge this guy soleley on this event. He might have messed up but he did very many other commendable things in the internal security docket, the transport docket and now the environment docket. Our brothers in the big house have alot of vested interests but tel you what, if ministers and parastatal chiefs were to be evaluated, this guy would emerge tops on delivery hands down!!
I Think Therefore I Am
vin
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 5:17:31 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
I do not think we should judge this guy soleley on this event. He might have messed up but he did very many other commendable things in the internal security docket, the transport docket and now the environment docket. Our brothers in the big house have alot of vested interests but tel you what, if ministers and parastatal chiefs were to be evaluated, this guy would emerge tops on delivery hands down!!

You have really captured my thoughts.Kwanini we always dwell so much on darkness than the light shed.He blundered once and atoned by doing uncountable things that even the most critical of all could see.Michuki hana chuki as matatu guys say.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
simonkabz
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:57:42 PM

Very biased opinion. So is Ngilu any better? Nyöng'o? Kajwang? PM? Uhunye? Musalia? Wacha chuki, at least Michuki has many accolades in Transport, Environment, Roads (very short stint n he rattled), Internal security (rattled n silenced the mungiki n gave SGL a nice spanking)....u gotta admire his resilience n dedication to public service despite an advanced age n wealthy status. Wewe umesaidia kenya na nini? This guy is ma hero bwana we ishia....
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Forester
#11 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 8:23:14 AM

@KamengeleShame on you

Michuki is a workaholic like it or not.He's done tremendously well in all ministries he's been too except for that one guff but we can't hold it against him - no one's perfect.For he's walking style - dude,there is no fact in saying it portrays him as arrogant,look at he's age?I heard he was actually hospitalized due to back-strain caused by long sitting hours.If he was younger & contested in 2012,most folks (me included)would vote him in & am almost sure he'd win hands down!Shhh
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
nostoppingthis
#12 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 9:05:15 AM

hahahaha..this is very funny, now guys come up with statements like "not everyone is perfect". If it was any other politician (especially the ones you do not like), I'm sure you wouldn't have said the same...