wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Raila Sahau State House For Good !
Njore
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 4:37:49 PM

Bwana PM, It is unfortunate that in your entire political career you have only 'majored' in making more enemies than friends. Your political career has apparently come to a dead end. Your foot soldiers are now only confined around the land of Omieri. Your so called think-tank has no economic development agenda for this country. Your chest-thumping way of dismissing those that do not agree with you is ridiculous. Your unsolicited political utterances and contradictions have now come to haunt you. My pro bono advice to you is 'prepare yourself for the Kibra seat come 2012' since State House has slipped between your fingers. Watch this space.
Njung'e
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 4:56:24 PM

Hii ni nini sasa?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Magigi
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 5:08:20 PM

???????????????????????????????
vinii
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 5:57:46 PM

hio pro bono advice ni ABK !
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
nostoppingthis
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 6:14:52 PM

@Njore...we are watching this space...
On other matters politics...PNU/PDM elections, i'm rooting for UK to be the flagbearer...and watching what KANU has to say...
X13united
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:10:31 PM

@njore- my friend,its time u have to curb your tongue before someone does that for you,unless if u r a politician with the many years under your belt,let the mp s play their cards. Remember one day in politics is not the day that you n i perceive,just to underline this,these guys have two years to go. Keep watching,but note that your silence would b good for you n I.
Sober
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:28:04 AM

Njore wrote:
Bwana PM, It is unfortunate that in your entire political career you have only 'majored' in making more enemies than friends. Your political career has apparently come to a dead end. Your foot soldiers are now only confined around the land of Omieri. Your so called think-tank has no economic development agenda for this country. Your chest-thumping way of dismissing those that do not agree with you is ridiculous. Your unsolicited political utterances and contradictions have now come to haunt you. My pro bono advice to you is 'prepare yourself for the Kibra seat come 2012' since State House has slipped between your fingers. Watch this space.

you are a new boy here and it is good to remain calm when you are a visitor lest you are thrown out before taking the meal.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
XSK
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:43:08 AM

Njore wrote:

@Njore

Please dont take us back to 2007/2005. Hayo yaliisha! However dont take this to mean i am supporting Raila. Its just that for some of us this site is about money making in a peaceful environment with little or preferably no politics. This kind of politics belongs to Mashada.
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
Ngalaka
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:33:43 AM

Njore wrote:

Very true.
This is the bitter truth!

I have always wondered why people are too shy to tell this politician the truth.

If this thread was about another politician, it wouldnt have elicited the same kind of rejoinders as we are reading.

People; Get out of your cocoons and tell them the truth without fear of favour.

There are certain personalities I will never forgive for bringing about the PEV and fanning it till they got political office - to eat.

And the official line is that - dont talk about them lest you annoy the gods!!!!!
Kenyans!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
winston
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:19:36 PM

@njore and ngalaka...welcome to Wazua. It would be heplful if we deliberated on facts, ideas etc devoid of tones and inflammations that can only lead to more counter flak that can only lead us down the road to more political violence. Make a stand and be counted as part of a generation that walked away from that kind of thinking. Cheers!
X13united
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:27:31 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Njore wrote:

Very true.
This is the bitter truth!

I have always wondered why people are too shy to tell this politician the truth.

If this thread was about another politician, it wouldnt have elicited the same kind of rejoinders as we are reading.

People; Get out of your cocoons and tell them the truth without fear of favour.

There are certain personalities I will never forgive for bringing about the PEV and fanning it till they got political office - to eat.

And the official line is that - dont talk about them lest you annoy the gods!!!!!
Kenyans!

@ngal-you can b sure that u r not the only kenyan who got it (pev) served cold. That said,political god or not,be discreet enough by saving your vehement approach then wait for your time in politics(if any) then be the judge as to whether you are an angel,a saint ,both or none. My judgement ofcourse is that u will be just like raila and the group. Power is sweet n it gets sweeter when u step on peoples feet.
McReggae
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 7:22:02 PM

This ngalaka guy makes my day, the guy has made it to the rank of a member with 97% of his posts based on Raila bashing....wat a person????
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
thuks
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:10:26 PM

McReggae wrote:
This ngalaka guy makes my day, the guy has made it to the rank of a member with 97% of his posts based on Raila bashing....wat a person????

Just goes to show how useless some titles can beLaughing out loudly
I care!
Sober
#14 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:45:08 PM

Dude. This is a case of bad debut.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
kadonye
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:10:23 PM

I don't agree with Njore but Ngalaka has a good point tucked in his post.Most ODM and Raila supporters are a fussy lot.Mention Rao n they come out with daggers drawn.This guy is human, he is not,and cannot be infallible.I came under attack today here in wszua from his supporters for stating some obvious,documented fact.If u start a negative thread on kibaki,majiwa,wikileaks,kanu or djibouti u dont get such emotional outbursts
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
mpobiz
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:55:50 PM

i am always amazed about how some kenyans jump to defend RAO no matter what is said about him. i am sure they wouldn't defend the pope or the leader of their church with the same zest if encountered with some allegations. i wonder what will happen when he retires together with kibaki. do we have a sucsessor?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Seles83
#17 Posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 7:00:41 AM

A buddy of mine once said "the food that is served is more important than the chef who prepared it". We are victims of our own greed and lack of perspective. Whichever way it goes...Ruto, Raila, Kibaki, Kalonzo.. We are still screwed!! Because our problems are self made, the only way we can live with ourselves is to look at politicians and crucify them!! The truth of matter we are all guilty and our lack of conscience is scary to say the least!!
More monies, more problems...