wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

WHO IS FOOLING WHO????
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 05, 2010 6:40:37 PM

hi all,

looks like the ICC saga is getting rather interesting, why?

According to the master flip floper, the PMpig,...

"...the ICC should not just investigate those who are suspected of planning the violence but also those behind the bungled election which led to the mayhem."...the vagabond is putting a hanging rope noose on his fragile neck, how silly!!!..and hey the elections and criminal activities that were committed were two separate and distinct entities!!

According to wiper....

"....“I know that ICC goes for people who bear the highest responsibilities and I expect the court to go for such people. I also expect the court will not apply double standards....". a perfect case of an oscillating pendulum..today an angel tommorow an imp!!!

According to the all-the-time-smile-at-nothing-toothy Anthony Genius...

"...Waki Commission was not sure whether there was enough evidence to meet the threshold required by the ICC or whether the evidence it had collected and which was part of the Waki report was enough and that the Waki Commission had recommended further investigations into the violence as it did not have sufficient confidence in its report..." why was the report accepted at the Hague if it did not meet the ICC threshold requirements??? Why was the prosecutor moreno ocampo granted the go ahead by the three judges at the Hague to investigate the PEV based on the submitted evidence in waki report???

According to Rutos lawyers....

"...we have identified six other coached witnesses who said they were ready to recant their statements in the coming days and are on witness protection programme in neighbouring Tanzania. we also spent a couple of days in Tanzania last week, trying to establish contact with the said witnesses"....WTF!!! i thought the actual locations of these protected witnesses is supposed to be a top secret!!!

According to some other suspects lawyer....

"...we are intending or considering filing a case before the judges at The Hague seeking to stop the prosecution altogether...." haven't these guys ran out of time already? if they manage to present their papers in the two weeks window, based on the strong evidence against the suspects do they stand a chance to convince the judges?

According to ocampo....

"....We are not investigating the elections. We are not analysing the political responsibilities. We are not making in judgment on the political parties. We are investigating the murders, rapes, forced displacements, which constitute crimes against humanity
"....
aint this the bare truth?

ocampo is clear on his future intentions. in our local scene it seems that the affected characters are running helta skelta with their usual local politicking and sympathy searching...

the question is who is fooling who?
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Dod
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 05, 2010 7:34:31 PM

They never imagined that Ocampo would come for them.
They can run but cannot hide.
The rich have money working for them; the poor and the middle class are going to work for money.
mkonomtupu
#3 Posted : Monday, December 06, 2010 8:25:34 AM

"That is when they started attacking my husband. They were cutting him with
pangas and piercing him with arrows. They were struggling with my husband and trying
to get him to the ground. The men were crowding on him – it might have been most of
them attacking my husband. I was scared. They cut my husband on the neck with a
panga and that made him fall to the ground. It was a serious blow. After that they were
cutting every part of his body.
After my husband was cut, but before he died, one of the men came towards me
and asked me what I wanted to be done to me. I asked them not to kill me. One said we
need to know what she is like, now that she never talks to us.
There was another group of men who were looting my shop. I could see them
from the door – it was still open. They were going past carrying property from my shop,
such as sugar, cooking fat and other goods.
I was wearing trousers with buttons at the waist. The men tore at my trousers
trying to get them open and the buttons came off. There were about four of them there
doing this to me at that time. They lifted me up and put me on the ground. They were
arguing among themselves who was going to be first. Then one said that if I escaped
from the knife and arrows, I would die of AIDS. Some of them held my legs and some
held my hands while they raped me. When this was happening my husband and I were
both still in the sitting room, but by now I was not watching my husband but pleading
my own case. The last time I had looked, it was like he was dead. He wasn’t moving.
One man raped me and then the second one and the third...It was either the second or the third man who said they were not
able to get in me properly so they cut me. I think it was the panga they were carrying
that they used. They cut my vagina. When I had my children, the Doctor told me I had a
narrow opening. Both my children were born by caesarean." from Waki report page 95

Next time you call for mass action this what the mob understands. I think people need to bear responsibility for inciting people to violence. At least Ocampo is trying and Amos Wako is just smiling saying there is no evidence.
segemia
#4 Posted : Monday, December 06, 2010 10:34:09 AM

I have a bone to pick with wako the genius. He should have raised his concerns long before the report submital and not after the judges in the Hague had read the Waki report and listened to Ocampo's presentations. Kwani what is his work, grinning althrough at nothing?? NKT!!!
QD
#5 Posted : Monday, December 06, 2010 10:51:08 AM

@ mkonomtupu that is a sad story that should never happen to anyone and so the culprits should never be spared, if it be the hague let them go en hope we kenyans learn from this never to take arms against innocent citizens.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
gadj
#6 Posted : Monday, December 06, 2010 12:38:18 PM

The Hague will take care of the big fish but what about the small fish, with guys like Wako who are supposed to do the prosecution they will go Scott free and they committed those heinous crimes.