wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

DIGITAL CAMERA
wakamau
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:55:00 AM

I NEED A GOOD DIGITAL CAMERA WITH MANUAL OPERATED LENSES?prefferably nikon or olympus

IF YOU HAVE INFO CONTACT ME ON wackam2ke@yahoo.com

call unto me and i will show you great and and wonderful things
draganflame
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:50:48 PM

i think you can see Nikon d90 .this is good and reliable camera
draganflame
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:47:13 PM

f you want to get yourself SLR digital camera – Nikon D90 is a best choice. But it’s really important to understand how much you’re ready to spent for it. It’s incredible that prices varies from $709.00 to $3,369.00. So, in this brief review I will tell you what, where and why you should better buy.

The cheapest Nikon D90 I’ve found – costs $709.00, contains only the camera body, and can be found at «eGlobal Digital Cameras». That’s really cheap, but I wouldn’t recommend purchasing this, because buying macro lenses separately will cost you much more.

The most expensive option is - Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera + Nikkor 24-70mm Lens, for $ 3,369.00 which « Digital Camera Warehouse» is selling. That is a great professional option, usually bought with 70-200mm lenses.

But if you’re not a professional, you should better take cheaper average option, such as Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera + Tamron 18-270mm Lens, which can be purchased for $1,979.00 at «Digital Camera Warehouse». This option contains both the great camera from Nikon, and completely universal lenses from Tamron, that can be used in almost any circumstances, are cheap (can be found for only $599) and easily found on the market.

Cheap Nikon D90
Eddy
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 04, 2010 2:02:30 PM

@wakamau,

I would suggest a bridge camera, that is b'tween point and shoot and dslr. They are also called mega zooms - the perfect one that i recommend - Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR you can manually control lens or leave the exr to automatically do it for you, see review http://www.trustedreview...video/Fujifilm-S200-EXR or google other reviews.