wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
IN THE TWISTED MINDS OF P.E.V PERPETRATORS
murenj
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:07:48 AM

After reading the KHRC on the same, I am horiffied at the thinking of some of the 'war lords' who planned for these masaccrs. eg in Rift valley, the logic was, to force madoadoa sell their lands, to the 'natives' at a throwaway price of 10,000k per acre.........This explains why the prime minister is not sticking ou his neck for rift valley, and why the Luos, Luhya, and other pro ODM communities were also targeted. It aqppears that Arap Samoie had his seperate agenda from ODM's meaning of mass action.
arapsonkot
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:38:02 AM

jaribu ingine
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
tmatekwa
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:42:40 AM

arapsonkot wrote:
jaribu ingine

Sad
callaspade
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 11:56:21 AM

murenj wrote:
After reading the KHRC on the same, I am horiffied at the thinking of some of the 'war lords' who planned for these masaccrs. eg in Rift valley, the logic was, to force madoadoa sell their lands, to the 'natives' at a throwaway price of 10,000k per acre.........This explains why the prime minister is not sticking ou his neck for rift valley, and why the Luos, Luhya, and other pro ODM communities were also targeted. It aqppears that Arap Samoie had his seperate agenda from ODM's meaning of mass action.

.....you belong to the bin or jail.read the new law.
....Kenyans are moving on and you are bringing your foolish mindset here.
..you better remove you post and go with it to the garbage bin.
...you dont belong here!
.....wazua toa huyu hapa na ujinga wake
tmatekwa
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:46:33 PM

I have read both reports one compiled by the kenya human rights, and the other by waki. Yes, it is true that some leaders held meetings on how to prevent the displaced land owners from returning back to their lands, and how they were going to purchase the same lands at that set price. No need to shoot the messenger. It is all in black and white. It is obvoius that both Raila and ruto were having different goals: one fighting for a stollen ellection, the other engaging in ethnic clensing.
alustaadh
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:58:30 PM

callaspade wrote:
murenj wrote:

...you dont belong here!

This is an interesting theory, but worthy of reconsideration. IDP's' from non kikuyu tribes settled back in their ancestral aresa, while those from mt Kenya region are still languishing in IDP camps. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. No security has been guaranteed.We can not just wish these things away. Justice must be done to end this culture of impunuity.
It is humiliating to be associated with thieves and murderers.
murenj
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:11:20 PM

I am well aware of the new laws of the land....only an insane man can take offence with my post. .....the fact that political leaders went to an extent of bankrolling the operations, promising young people land and houses from the displaced, paying 1,000k for every house burnt, and another similar amount for every person killed..........providing transport and food for the fighters, ......taking the wounded to hospitals away from the conflict zone.......HEY!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE MUST HANG FOR THIS
extrablessed
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:19:42 PM

Its amazing that some people still think of alleged "stolen erection"! Just wait for the wikileaks in a few days. Why did they have to appologize to RAO??? For spilling his beans???
murenj
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:26:11 PM

extrablessed wrote:
Its amazing that some people still think of alleged "stolen erection"! Just wait for the wikileaks in a few days. Why did they have to appologize to RAO??? For spilling his beans???

I used to hink so too untill I came across the two reports...we have been decieved by the devil too long....what he says is his, has been ours al along, ... to night, we gona bring the devil downnnn...Going up to the highest places............to bring the devil's kingdom down.....
callaspade
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 2:26:47 PM

murenj...you cannot refer to anyone in a derogatory way,whether it was written by someone in a report or not!
...who is madoadoa?????
....I still demand you take it out of your post and then follow the simple instructions thereafter.
....going to school is one thing.learning and getting educated is clearly another.
Ngalaka
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 3:39:07 PM

Without a doubt, the actions of the leaders spearheding the PEV stand condemned.

Their shameful designs on other people's land is not news.

However of more concern to me is that anyone would attempt to absolve Raila from blame!

For more than a month, as Kenyans blood continued to flow, and despite passionate plea from all over, including one from Obama -verbal and written, Raila's position defiantly and heartlessly remained - We fight on till an international negotiater came.
He, his wife and his party stallwarts would ocassionaly join and address - egg on the rioters youths.
You just need to look at his demeanor, utterances and general posturing during the PEV and appreciate that he was the embodiment and personification of the blood bath.
The youths no doubt drew their inspiration from the top general.

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Njung'e
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 4:56:16 PM

It's no secret.Arap Milosevic grabbed a 70 acre piece of land from an old man who had bought it way back in 1969....and we cheer him on.I hope the law finally catches up with this shameless thief and give the old man what rightly belongs to him.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
alustaadh
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:01:25 PM

callaspade wrote:
murenj...you cannot refer to anyone in a derogatory way,whether it was written by someone in a report or not!
...who is madoadoa?????
....I still demand you take it out of your post and then follow the simple instructions thereafter.
....going to school is one thing.learning and getting educated is clearly another.

calling a spade a spade, the word "MADOADOA" actually appears in the report. Just download it and take your time to read it. No need to fly off the handle.
It is humiliating to be associated with thieves and murderers.
masukuma
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:10:04 PM

@Njung'e, Ruto did not grab that land...some1 grabbed it...split it and sold pieces - he was one of the chaps who bought one of the pieces.
Justice must be done....PEV was in COAST (Balala and Lesotho statement) Raila must pay..he incited people..i remember his statement while asking the Kalenjin to stop Killing Kisii - and I quote Raila said, "We should have seven of the 10 parliamentary seats in Kisii, but Kibaki men stole the votes and we only got four. The Kisii are our people. We must not touch them,"
In other words, kill the Kikuyus, the are the enemy here.
Who is responsible for the Killings in Kisumu and Western (Mumias?)

PEV did not just happen in Rift Valley (North Rift) all those who "chochead" people must pay!!

we must never forget
http://kenyangenocide.bl...n-genocide-in-news.html
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kyt
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:54:42 PM

callaspade wrote:
murenj wrote:

...you dont belong here!

I dont think there is any where we are moving to, or if we have moved at all, if today moreno ocampo indict RAO, which i believe he should, you will see the kind of may-hem that will ensure. so for you to suggest that the author of the post belong to jail, its laughable. we have not done anything to correct the wrongs that made us fight my guyShame on you Shame on you Shame on you
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
kyt
#16 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:56:55 PM

Ngalaka wrote:

Without a doubt, the actions of the leaders spearheding the PEV stand condemned.

Their shameful designs on other people's land is not news.

However of more concern to me is that anyone would attempt to absolve Raila from blame!

For more than a month, as Kenyans blood continued to flow, and despite passionate plea from all over, including one from Obama -verbal and written, Raila's position defiantly and heartlessly remained - We fight on till an international negotiater came.
He, his wife and his party stallwarts would ocassionaly join and address - egg on the rioters youths.
You just need to look at his demeanor, utterances and general posturing during the PEV and appreciate that he was the embodiment and personification of the blood bath.
The youths no doubt drew their inspiration from the top general.

i think moreno should go for the top two, as he always does, and leave us alone, ama?
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
masukuma
#17 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 8:30:54 AM

Kenyans are SILLY!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
newfarer
#18 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 9:14:20 AM

masukuma wrote:
@Njung'e, Ruto did not grab that land(what did he do , took it for safekeeping)...some1 grabbed it(who? you might be in the know)...split it and sold pieces - he was one of the chaps who bought one of the pieces.
Justice must be done....PEV was in COAST (Balala and Lesotho statement) Raila must pay..he incited people..i remember his statement while asking the Kalenjin to stop Killing Kisii - and I quote Raila said, "We should have seven of the 10 parliamentary seats in Kisii, but Kibaki men stole the votes and we only got four. The Kisii are our people. We must not touch them,"
In other words, kill the Kikuyus, the are the enemy heredid he say so or you are a mind reader?.
Who is responsible for the Killings in Kisumu and Western (Mumias?)

PEV did not just happen in Rift Valley (North Rift) all those who "chochead" people must pay!!

we must never forget
http://kenyangenocide.bl...n-genocide-in-news.html

Liar Liar Liar Liar Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
punda amecheka
Ms Mkenya
#19 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 9:44:35 AM

This is degenerating to tribal bashing againSad Sad
Guys, please let us not put people into clusters of tribes!!! A human being is so much more that just what tribe/race they are!

Let this thing die with us. Let's teach our children something better so they will not fight like we have done. We can only do that by our actions.

....above all, to stand.
DonBen
#20 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:11:51 AM

Ocampo's case is straight forward. Individuals who had the greatest responsibility in committing crimes against humanity will be charged. Already six of them have been identified: Uhuru, Michuki, Ruto, Ali, Mbugua and their boss Kimemia. (you can take this to the bank).

Buying a plot in a willing buyer willing seller scenario is not a crime against humanity. Neither is stealing elections or addressing a political public rally.