wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Carson apologize to PM before Wikileaks release
KulaRaha
#21 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 1:43:56 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
@ Kularaha, I think the apology is meant for infringing on GoK privacy...it must go against International relations.

What GOK privacy? Let them steal in private?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
XSK
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 1:45:05 PM

arapsonkot wrote:
Going by released cables,I think cable about kenya contains stuff like "you know Raila want to be prezzo so badly lakini tunajua hawezi make!" That is why the apology.

When will they release this leaks especially on kenya? I cant wait!!!!
Applause Applause Applause
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
india
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:45:39 PM

Extrablessed et. al. can you remember the famous pro bono consultant Dick?........i think it's the high time he came back to advise PentagonShame on you
kadonye
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 3:31:51 PM

Robinhood wrote:
I think the apology will be about the adjectives used and not the content.... though I imagine a cable to the effect that ' RO is a power hungry megalomaniac who will do anything to get to the helm of the country' will require an apology.

I think so too
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Insurgent
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 3:32:44 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
@ Kularaha, I think the apology is meant for infringing on GoK privacy...it must go against International relations.

nostoppingthis, the apology was to raila, not the gover. That is a german dossier on kenya doing the rounds. It quotes rannenberger saiying raila has been taken for a ride by kibaki who treats the pm as a boy. i.e, kibaki has put the pm on a leash so that he does not do things out of sight. kibs facilitated for the pm and group to have access to looting channels, and teh pm has not disappointed the presi on that one. That kibaki has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that when it comes to desception, kyuks are far superior to nilotes. Mau, ..

https://www.spiegel.de/m...paper/SP/2010/48/96.html

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Sober
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 4:06:51 PM

How can the prime minister mislead the house that money flourishing the economy is illegal from from piracy business. No Wonder kimunya talked about the fish market.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
thuks
#27 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:33:53 PM

kadonye wrote:
Robinhood wrote:
I think the apology will be about the adjectives used and not the content.... though I imagine a cable to the effect that ' RO is a power hungry megalomaniac who will do anything to get to the helm of the country' will require an apology.

I think so too

http://www.google.com/ho...042bf09d9cecaccbb511.131
I care!
freiks
#28 Posted : Wednesday, December 01, 2010 11:32:56 PM

And now RAO has realised for the first time that this burger boy(US Ambassador) is for the youth. After being used in 2007 they want him not to set foot in the house on the hill. he must be peeing in his pants
Life is an endless adventure
arapsonkot
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 9:32:29 AM

The government is against youth empowerment cause once we are empowered we wont be able to sing their tunes after buying us 10/= worth of changaa!
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
poundfoolish
#30 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 11:20:49 AM

RAO again

Could the leaks also be to the effect that RAO needs to be tamed, before they use him properly(help him ascend).

if i rem well "RanneBurger" was quite content with election results to the extent of saying(right outside KICC) that elections were fair and those aggrieved should seek redress in court'

only to take an about turn when the Europeans disagreed

all in all its Burgers time to vermose...
alikujia
#31 Posted : Thursday, December 02, 2010 2:00:35 PM

Are you sure there's just nothing to retrieve the Rift top dog?
arapsonkot
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:20:14 PM

Sudan: Kenya Supplied Tanks to South, Says Cable on WikiLeaks
http://www.guardian.co.u...cables-documents/233833
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".