wazua Sun, Sep 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Secrets & information that add value
Surealligator
#1 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 1:35:10 PM

The best maize flour in East Africa is called May-Corn.

Tuskys usually run out of it by the end of the day it is brought in.

It's far sweeter than Jogoo and other samples of ugali flour.

Get into Tuskys or Uchumi or Nakumatt, ask for it, if not upto what I claim it to be, call me a cow, right on this thread.

I thought it was worth sharing the secret with Wazuans.

Is there something that is guaranteed to add value to Wazuan life? Put it down here.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Impunity
#2 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 1:44:15 PM

I thought Hostess was the sweetest unga on land?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Ray
#3 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 2:47:37 PM

Try PENDANA - Utaipenda.
Robinhood
#4 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 3:26:50 PM

Jaribu tutu!! Ile ya kusiaga na posho mill. Tamu and very healthy
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
tony stark
#5 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 3:30:07 PM

My secret is with Tea I found a product called Swahili Tea I saw it at uchumi but i can seem to find it anymore. That is amazing tea so full of flavour nili noki!!! It is a green package nice looking thats why I bought out but now I need that tea. Where can I find this Chai.
Elder
#6 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 3:35:44 PM

Ray wrote:
Try PENDANA - Utaipenda.

Seconded.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
tony stark
#7 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 5:56:02 PM

tony stark wrote:
My secret is with Tea I found a product called Swahili Tea I saw it at uchumi but i can seem to find it anymore. That is amazing tea so full of flavour nili noki!!! It is a green package nice looking thats why I bought out but now I need that tea. Where can I find this Chai.

I finally found the Chai it is at chandaria supermarkets .... This chai is super!!
Enjoying my Cuppa tea!
first body
#8 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 5:59:11 PM

tony stark wrote:
tony stark wrote:

I finally found the Chai it is at chandaria supermarkets .... This chai is super!!
Enjoying my Cuppa tea!

You are funny kabisa!!! Kwani you tafutad this chai the whole weekend??

I will go and tafuta it? How much does it cost? Is it flavoured or something i hate flavoured tea??
tony stark
#9 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 6:10:14 PM

first body wrote:
tony stark wrote:
tony stark wrote:

Enjoying my Cuppa tea!

You are funny kabisa!!! Kwani you tafutad this chai the whole weekend??

I will go and tafuta it? How much does it cost? Is it flavoured or something i hate flavoured tea??

You have to try it to believe it.
It is not flavoured! I don't know what is special about this tea but it so full of flavour. Maybe they only use grade AA tea instead of blending ... who know all I know is this tea is great!!
Surealligator
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:50:31 AM

Are you having trouble with the temperature gauge running at overheating levels frequently, don't waste your 10k on another radiator, go to Highland Radiators on they will flush out the rust with a thin long blade in each grill channel and chomelea the top back and it runs like new for only 1500.

Maybe Sagoo Radiators can do a similar job at a fair price also. Guka must also be having solutions to radiators, ama his peugeot uses what cooling system?

However, you have to use antirust fluid (Coolant) in your radiator after that to keep it in good working condition.

@Tony Stark

I will spend the day searching for the Swahili Tea. I will actually drive to Chandarana at Highridge centre for the tea although am a Cappuccino coffee man damu. Oil libya stop over for a Cappuccino is a ritual in my life.

@Ray

I will hunt for Pendana also, then give feedback. I hope people wont give products here for the sake of promoting them.

Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
kingfisher
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:21:37 AM

best ugali ni ile imetengeneshwa na muluyha.....inateremka nyweeee na inashibisha...pendana/hostess/my-corn/afya/jogoo/maisha....whatever the flour......hiyo ingine ni maneno tuu
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
sihingwa
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:58:42 AM

Boiled / Fried Cassava is a really tasty alternative to maize ugali...visit your local market
nostoppingthis
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:19:25 AM

Any ideas on good sweet potatoes? (tasting kama zile za shagz) - yellow on the inside...
alikujia
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:02:37 PM

sihingwa wrote:
Boiled / Fried Cassava is a really tasty alternative to maize ugali...visit your local market

roasted also muzuri sana
kenmac
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:33:56 PM

>> One more secret; Its very easy to be wise, just think of something very stupid and don't say it.
......Ecclesiastes
kivairu
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:24:46 PM

Hi guys, i like coffee just so much, and i take lots of coffee, if i dont, i sure get a headache and kind of feel 'out of my element'.Its a confession guys. Just any coffee.Are there any side effects, medically? Some dude told me its not nice to get so much used to coffee but didn't give me the reason.Someone knows a medical reason?

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
Ondiek
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 8:45:02 AM

Quoting famous people does not make you famous - Anonymoussmile
Surealligator
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:35:57 PM

If you are changing your metal fuel filter, ensure the replacement is new by observing the following salient points. (Someone please share on plastic filters)

a) The Brand new fuel filter should not smell petrol at all.

b) The filter must have rubber stoppers at both ends

c) The paint work should not be on the inlet and outlet face.

d) Should be in its original packet and sealed

e) Should have three washers (or is it wachers)

Almost got conned by a popular dealer on Dar Rd on this gadget.

When you lend out your car to friends or mechanic, these are some of the gadgets that get replaced and resold as new while you drive around thinking you are the smartest tycoon in the region until the car refuses to suck the precious commodity and you think, 'I just filled my tank!', but thugs emerge from nowhere and you are in trouble.
Wendz
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:40:32 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Any ideas on good sweet potatoes? (tasting kama zile za shagz) - yellow on the inside...

Get the purplish ones.
Intelligentsia
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:40:36 PM

how can I tell a good sweet pineapple?
some have told me just pluck off one the green leaves & if it comes off easily that's aripe tunda but alas this has turned out unripe and kali a tad too often; others have said i just look at the colour alight yellow/orange colour am good but even that is misleading as there are some green all over but ndani ni tamu.
or should i go by region - thika ones can be kali, kisii and uganda ones (highlands)rarely disappoint.
so pray how do i tell?