wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Are Synovate's polls losing credibility?
Kihangeri
#21 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 3:00:23 PM

simonkabz wrote:
My million dollar question is, is the PM as popular as he was in 2007? Having lost the entire kalenjin loyalty n a big chunk of fanatics, I doubt he can get 40%. In the last elections, he barely garnered 45% with an apparently overwhelming support. Just my poor thoughts.

I've been wondering the same. In 2007, he had stolen over 1.3 million (see krieglar report) votes to realize slightly over 40%, now he has lost Kale votes and Gema are sayin they would rather vote for ruto than vote for Omweri which will eat their children mos mos. Rather the one who killed within days than one who can kill silently over five years before anyone realizes Kagame and Museveni put together would make it to aaint-hood if compared to the Omweri. Mcreegae, usiregalege over this fact. Why is synovate doing the pool now while we have other agent issues to tackle now. Or did ODM order the polls. Add to the mess that ODM is today, they have more corrupt Ministers than all combined since time of moi.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.

keraka
#22 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 3:21:01 PM

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Kihangeri wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
My million dollar question is, is the PM as popular as he was in 2007? Having lost the entire kalenjin loyalty n a big chunk of fanatics, I doubt he can get 40%. In the last elections, he barely garnered 45% with an apparently overwhelming support. Just my poor thoughts.

I've been wondering the same. In 2007, he had stolen over 1.3 million (see krieglar report) votes to realize slightly over 40%, now he has lost Kale votes and Gema are sayin they would rather vote for ruto than vote for Omweri which will eat their children mos mos. Rather the one who killed within days than one who can kill silently over five years before anyone realizes Kagame and Museveni put together would make it to aaint-hood if compared to the Omweri. Mcreegae, usiregalege over this fact. Why is synovate doing the pool now while we have other agent issues to tackle now. Or did ODM order the polls. Add to the mess that ODM is today, they have more corrupt Ministers than all combined since time of moi.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.