wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ngilu has nowhere to hide!
Njore
#1 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 10:53:00 AM

Lies are commonly associated with men and they always seem to carry out dry runs before appearing for press conferences (sample Wetangula). Our poor Ngilu has not perfected this art. You do not need a lie-detector when interrogating her -- her body language, hesitations and incomplete & inconsistent answers betray her big time. Please, madam, sema ukweli umuaibishe shetani.
javascript:insertsmiley('Sad%20','/Images/Emoticons/msp_sad.gif')javascript:insertsmiley('smile%20','/Images/Emoticons/msp_smile.gif')
extrablessed
#2 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 10:58:18 AM

...wachaneni na wezi wa majembe na sand-paper...Fuata Titron, Goldenburge, na Anglo-Fleasing...

Women dont steal...they take!!! MAMA CHUNGWA si Mwizi!!!
Robinhood
#3 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 11:18:06 AM

Some say what men can do, women can do better!!! Others think we should elect a lady because ladies are not corrupt. d'oh!
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Ngalaka
#4 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 11:24:54 AM

Its a shame that she is my MP.

This is not her first case of "eating" carelessly.

She doesnt even care to hide that she is corrupt.

Remember her stint at the ministry of Health.

Her biggest suppliers (winners of tenders)are relatives and close associates.

That she's been eating since 2003 todate is an open secret.

Impunity!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Impunity
#5 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 11:25:50 AM

Robinhood wrote:
Some say what men can do, women can do better!!! Others think we should elect a lady because ladies are not corrupt. d'oh!

I think Ngilu was just duped y some unscrupulous officers; she is clean as far as I am aware.
d'oh! d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Fundaah
#6 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 11:36:26 AM

Lets now focus all the energy on CN....when we are through with her .... we go to another Mpig ....Lets also not forget the Kroll report on Mois amassed wealth in foreign accounts....The pressure should continue until we have a clean government
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Ngalaka
#7 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 11:58:37 AM

Fundaah wrote:
Lets now focus all the energy on CN....when we are through with her .... we go to another Mpig ....Lets also not forget the Kroll report on Mois amassed wealth in foreign accounts....The pressure should continue until we have a clean government

Refreshing to note that you've finaly taken courage to call her to account - after enter defence for her - on many ocassions including this case when it first emerged.

Kudos!
- for fighting corruption EVERYWHERE!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
MaichBlack
#8 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 12:11:00 PM

We should be pouring more fuel into the fire every time a public official is caught with his [and now 'her'] hands in the cookie jar!!!

Ngilu has been corrupt all along starting with 'harmless' corruption like making all her village mates nurses while there were applicants from all over to major ones like tendering irregularities. The one for the dams is major for anyone who has read all the documents. There is this company that was quoting almost five times the rates quoted by the rest and always got the contracts - EVERY TIME!!! Any class one pupil will tell you hapo iko corruption!!

Your class one son/daughter will not buy a pencil for 50/= knowing very well there are other 5 shops selling the same brand of pencil for between 8/= and 12/=. Try it today and see!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
extrablessed
#9 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 12:19:40 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
We should be pouring more fuel into the fire every time a public official is caught with his [and now 'her'] hands in the cookie jar!!!

Ngilu has been corrupt all along starting with 'harmless' corruption like making all her village mates nurses while there were applicants from all over to major ones like tendering irregularities. The one for the dams is major for anyone who has read all the documents. There is this company that was quoting almost five times the rates quoted by the rest and always got the contracts - EVERY TIME!!! Any class one pupil will tell you hapo iko corruption!!

Your class one son/daughter will not buy a pencil for 50/= knowing very well there are other 5 shops selling the same brand of pencil for between 8/= and 12/=. Try it today and see!

...Dont be fooled! THEY....I repeat...THEY are raising raising campaign funds...na alijua ATATETEWA!!! If she is fired or implicated by parliament, then know RAO is in problems...He will protect her come-rain-come-sunshine!!! Whatever he says in public is immaterial.....
Fundaah
#10 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 12:22:14 PM

Vuluku...Let me declare that I am not in anyway related to Charity ... neither do I come anywhere close to her constituency/community ....Let me say that I have a soft spot for the lower eastern area because I see alot of potential which can easily be tapped in a cheap but effective way to eliminate the perenial food relief supplies to the area.....I know the same may apply to other areas like Turkana and North Eastern .....but unfortunately I do not know those regions very well so I cannot comment much objectively as I can on lower eastern which I have toured both EXTENSIVELY and INTENSIVELY....From Voi...to Mtito Andei ....to Kibwezi ..Makindu ....Mutomo ....Ukanga...Nzambani .....Kitui....Masinga.....Matuu...Mwingi...Kyuso....Nguni...
To Kangundo ... Kathiani...Mitaboni ...kenol Ngoleni..Machakos ....Muumandu...Katauaa...Kee...Mavivye .....Salama ...Nunguni ....Kalongo ....Kyumbi ...Mololongo and other small trading centres.....

I was in support of Ngilu when I thought she had done something to uplift the lives of the people living in this extensive region by focusing on the water problem.....
But It seems that there are some halftruths .....let the truth be told by Charity ....if she passes sawa....If she fails the truth test .....she is own her own ..... I have no business with corrupt fellows .....

Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
MaichBlack
#11 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 12:40:48 PM

extrablessed wrote:
...Dont be fooled! THEY....I repeat...THEY are raising raising campaign funds...na alijua ATATETEWA!!! If she is fired or implicated by parliament, then know RAO is in problems...He will protect her come-rain-come-sunshine!!! Whatever he says in public is immaterial.....

@extrablessed - I agree with you. People are busy raising campaign funds in all sort of ways. The 2012 election campaigns are bound to be the most expensive in the Kenyan history. No one wants to be left behind.

The new pyramid scheme is meant for that! And for those who notice things when it is too late, the new pyramid scheme is the mamillion pap! sms bull crap - sms to XXXX as many times as you can - 50 cars to be won, grand draw, 50 million bla bla bla. Big time Pyramid Scheme!!! Then Kenyans will start crying in a year or two - Tunaomba serikali... nilichukua loan ya 200,000/= nikatuma sms elfu mbili...
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
alikujia
#12 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 1:58:51 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
extrablessed wrote:

@extrablessed - I agree with you. People are busy raising campaign funds in all sort of ways. The 2012 election campaigns are bound to be the most expensive in the Kenyan history. No one wants to be left behind.

The new pyramid scheme is meant for that! And for those who notice things when it is too late, the new pyramid scheme is the mamillion pap! sms bull crap - sms to XXXX as many times as you can - 50 cars to be won, grand draw, 50 million bla bla bla. Big time Pyramid Scheme!!! Then Kenyans will start crying in a year or two - Tunaomba serikali... nilichukua loan ya 200,000/= nikatuma sms elfu mbili...

Has there been any question in parliament since the pyramids started? If no then I cant believe it. And I do really sympathise for pple participating (for their utter ----) especially the ones on live tv are the most funnily stupid to participate in.
MaichBlack
#13 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 2:31:40 PM

alikujia wrote:
Has there been any question in parliament since the pyramids started? If no then I cant believe it. And I do really sympathise for pple participating (for their utter ----) especially the ones on live tv are the most funnily stupid to participate in.

The people who should be asking the questions are the ones running them [the pyramids]!!! You cannot just pop out of nowhere and start running [and advertising] these kind of scams in broad daylight! The who is who has to get a share!
alikujia
#14 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 5:38:45 PM

will be interesting to see how the tv media takes it when these scams turn sour. So far It is like all of them are participating very gleeful. I dont know whether it is just for the (perhaps upwardly adjusted) airtime paid or perhaps in addition they get something extra from the profits?. How will they report it, maybe they will nyongwa it.
Ms Mkenya
#15 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 7:04:46 PM

How RAO handles this will determine a lot for him politically.

But my view is that she is quite guilty. Instead of proving that she is being accused falsely, she is busy also saying her about MK.. it shouts guilty guilty.

Lets see how this goes. Why is this parliament beginning to sound familiar by the way? I thought we were operating 'new constitution'?
....above all, to stand.
arapsonkot
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:39:56 AM

Raila have sworn to protect her no matter what!
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
Fundaah
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:19:50 AM

By electing Ndolo as the chairman of Water service Board.....Ngilu shows she has everything to hide.....She Must Go ....very fast indeed

Infact she should packing her belongings in at the Maji house
Sober
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:20:52 AM

we all know that variations in a contract of more than 15% can be equated to a new contract. how then did 30% variations in price for the construction of Maruba dam continue.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Sober
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:23:12 AM

Fundaah wrote:
By electing Ndolo as the chairman of Water service Board.....Ngilu shows she has everything to hide.....She Must Go ....very fast indeed

Infact she should packing he belonging in at the Maji house

Yah 'Athi water Service Board' and also KJ is there as a director after losing the parliamentary seat to Beth Mugo.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Njung'e
#20 Posted : Sunday, December 05, 2010 12:19:16 PM

@Sober,
WHAT!!!!???.....KJ is a director at AWSB???....Can't believe iT??....Yaani this water boards constitutes of ODM machicha?...Shame!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.