4 Pages<1234>
We were paid to nail Ruto, say witnesses
Tebes
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:16:37 PM

http://www.standardmedia...CHR%20tussle%20hots%20up
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Intelligentsia
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:47:57 PM

WR cannot back his claims with hard solid evidence,period. His one-way flight to Dan Hag would make us a great x-mas gift, MO can u move your silver-haired a** and grant us our wish yesterday.

A good number of IDPs who resided in diff. areas of RVP and who lost kith and kin in PEV have identified WR as the culprit and that's enough evidence by me. Ama Hassan/KNHCR has such deep pockets that he also bought off all of them? MYK!

And there's something seriously wrong with the calibre of jourmalists who, along with their media houses, keep placing a cheap mass murderer on a pedestal, however eloquent he is or however much they want to up their sales. ABK!
Wa_ithaka
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:51:39 PM

Typical trick. If you are guilty, muddy the evidence. Mirosevic ameripa watu kuspoil evidence
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
rasilio
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:53:19 PM

Bwana Kirui(arap sonkot) the only people who believe this are Ruto diehards and nobody really cares about them.

In fact, I think the KNHCR made a mistake even engaging with this suspected criminal against humanity. They should just keep quiet and let the man yap himself to insanity.

by the way, these so called "witnesses" should be arrested for perjuring themselves in 3 courts. Kweli masomo is important.

As for Kenyan journalists especially the ones in the Standard. Shame on you and if you reading this, be ashamed be very ashamed.

That is one newspaper that should rank highly in the stupidity index.
Wendz
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:05:36 PM

aaaaaiih, WTH now.... si he went to Den haag to clear his name so his name should be as white as snow? what does he care about the small "cheats" heheheheheheee... ama OM is no longer "macho ya chura and he realised he is not getting his way when he went there?"

This is an international court my friend, not a kangaroo court somewhere at Kapchebelel or Nyagatugu where anyone can manipulate what comes out of it......

If he is clean, the truth will come out... so he should relax...
Impunity
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:18:10 PM

arapsonkot wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Nyef nyef....Liar .Go tell that to Ocampo!!Siku ya miti kufa nyani zote huteleza...!

The only contribution you can give ni hiyo!!

Njung'e will always anti-Ruto/ODM/Rao for life!
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Ruto could be having a good case here!
I'm with Ruto on this one, this time round.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

newfarer
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:27:42 PM

Impunity wrote:
arapsonkot wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Nyef nyef....Liar .Go tell that to Ocampo!!Siku ya miti kufa nyani zote huteleza...!

The only contribution you can give ni hiyo!!

Njung'e will always anti-Ruro/ODM/Rao for life!
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Ruto could be having a good case here!
I'm with Ruto on this one, this time round.

Tupitishe kwanza, kisha turekebishe baadaye;
Tule sumu kwanza, kisha tuende hospitali.

Impunity aka Arapsonkot ,As your name suggests ,You have always been with Ruto Shame on you Shame on you lakini sasa miti yote inateleza. If I were you , I would jump the ship before it sinks

punda amecheka
arapsonkot
#28 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:28:29 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
WR cannot back his claims with hard solid evidence,period. His one-way flight to Dan Hag would make us a great x-mas gift, MO can u move your silver-haired a** and grant us our wish yesterday.

A good number of IDPs who resided in diff. areas of RVP and who lost kith and kin in PEV have identified WR as the culprit and that's enough evidence by me. Ama Hassan/KNHCR has such deep pockets that he also bought off all of them? MYK!

And there's something seriously wrong with the calibre of jourmalists who, along with their media houses, keep placing a cheap mass murderer on a pedestal, however eloquent he is or however much they want to up their sales. ABK!

I seems hatuelewani,nobody denies there was a PEV,people were flashed from their homes ,with pangas,innocent people were burnt in a church including an old lady with disabilities in Eldoret,a whole family of eight members were burnt in Naivasha ........people r still in IDP camps............ therefore anyone responsible for all this should brought to book.
The question is was WRS responsible( and who else) either directly or indirectly in the PEV?
This is a criminal case and one can only be convicted if proof is {beyond reasonable doubt}. Do we have concrete evidence (forget KNHCR's) to convict him or anyone else?

Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
Njung'e
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:47:39 PM

@Arapsonkot,
Na hatutaelewana...!!...Coz whoever is investigating the case is well known and i doubt he is a Wazuan,a journalist or a Kenyan for that matter.....It's that simple!....

Okay,Let's believe Ruto and his witnesses for once!!....what then?.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
McReggae
#30 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:56:38 PM

What if it was just normal witness protection????
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
newfarer
#31 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:59:16 PM

Anyone who was responsible for the PEV must never be protected .

Ili iwe funzo kwa wengine wenye nia ya kuleta fujo tena.

I can remember the missed calls(kunyamba empty) I used to make in Jan and Feb 2008 when things were very hot with youths carrying machette and rungus just outside my house.

Wasiwasi nyingi kama kuku anayetaka kutega mayai.

Never again should PEV happen

punda amecheka
arapsonkot
#32 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:03:08 PM

McReggae wrote:
What if it was just normal witness protection????

Does that involves couching who to implicate?
arapsonkot
#33 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:06:29 PM

newfarer wrote:
Anyone who was responsible for the PEV must never be protected .

Ili iwe funzo kwa wengine wenye nia ya kuleta fujo tena.

I can remember the missed calls(kunyamba empty) I used to make in Jan and Feb 2008 when things were very hot with youths carrying machette and rungus just outside my house.

Wasiwasi nyingi kama kuku anayetaka kutega mayi.

Never again should PEV happen

Can we find a random guy and hang him/her ili iwefunzo kwa wengine to appease the ghosts of PEV?
newfarer
#34 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:09:46 PM

Not randomly

but people like this

During an opening ceremony for the Seventh Day Adventist Church in a place called Mailing, he is alleged to have said that they would uproot the “sangari”, ‘shake off the soil’, ‘gather it together’ and ‘burn it’, in reference to ‘outsider’ communities. . He is alleged to have addressed the public at Bisabol shopping centre in Turbo near Burnt Forest and incited the local Kalenjin and Luhya communities against the Kikuyu. At a meeting on 22/12/2007 at his home in Sugoi said that his headache was Mr Jonathan Bii, his opponent, who supported Kikuyu on the land issue and directed that they should be attacked if they dared campaign in the areas.
punda amecheka
sihingwa
#35 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:14:04 PM

[/quote]
I seems hatuelewani....
The question is was WRS responsible( and who else) either directly or indirectly in the PEV?

[/quote]

@ Arap the basis of a debate is 'haifai tuelewane'

That said...my scorecard for WRS in his attempts to clear his image (or whatever is left of it)is

Idea (Hague, 'fake' witnesses) = A
Planning = D+
Excecution (lawyer KK, fake 'fake' witnesses) = E-
Overall ...failed!!!

What is the take of other Wazuans??
X13united
#36 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:19:03 PM

@arap-if your sentiments must make sence,change your name first n immediately. U can imagine what i read when i flipped your name n topic over-"watu wetu wanatafutwa". You r bias from the word go, the watu wetu band wagon. If Hon. Ruto is innocent,no amount of bribe will ever nail him down.
newfarer
#37 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:21:37 PM

X13united wrote:
@arap-if your sentiments must make sence,change your name first n immediately. U can imagine what i read when i flipped your name n topic over-"watu wetu wanatafutwa". You r bias from the word go, the watu wetu band wagon. If Hon. Ruto is innocent,no amount of bribe will ever nail him down.

Yes and dont call youself Impunity .This is what we are fighting find a name like , 'It wasnt me'
punda amecheka
arapsonkot
#38 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:26:22 PM

newfarer wrote:
Not randomly

but people like this

During an opening ceremony for the Seventh Day Adventist Church in a place called Mailing, he is alleged to have said that they would uproot the “sangari”, ‘shake off the soil’, ‘gather it together’ and ‘burn it’, in reference to ‘outsider’ communities.
above is a parable( Jesus used alot of this of[/b] it can mean anything ,in can be quoted or misquoted
Remember he was in a church function and there is verse in the bible that says Jesus will do that we he came back labda he was reading from the holy book what to the sinners on the Judgement Day
Do we have above on tape cause we need to know immediate context ?

. He is alleged to have addressed the public at Bisabol shopping centre in Turbo near Burnt Forest and incited the local Kalenjin and Luhya communities against the Kikuyu.

The word above is alleged
At a meeting on 22/12/2007 at his home in Sugoi said that his headache was Mr Jonathan Bii, his opponent, who supported Kikuyu on the land issue and directed that they should be attacked if they dared campaign in the areas.

newfarer
#39 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:30:15 PM

Leave that to Ocampo.
Remember that Mshukiwa ana haki ya kunyamaza angojee uamuzi wa korti.

The more your boss talks the more he incriminates himself before the public court .Heri anyamaze angojee Ocampo.

punda amecheka
newfarer
#40 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:32:44 PM

and he thought this

the matter is now left to the International Criminal Court at the Hague, and knowing how the ICC works it is very unlikely that ‘our’ case will come before the ICC before 2090! How many of us will still be alive then?
punda amecheka