wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

something wrong at Zimele
goodluck
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:14:11 PM

I have been investing money with zimele.Most of the time I have been sending my money thru mpesa of which they used to update my accouint within 24hrs.But for the past two months they take more than 6 days to update my account.Hey you guys out there help are the guys going under with my hard earn cash.
newfarer
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:20:39 PM

Alarmist !!!!!!!!!!!Shame on you Shame on you
get your facts right before posting anything on wazua.Have you called Zimele? you havent told us what Zimele said.
Zimele has online statement checking facility , telephone lines , emails address have you tried all these options?

I am their customer and when I mpesad some amount and didnt get reply I used one of these channels and the answer I got was satisfactory .Their Mpesa line was down .But on the online statement the amount was reflecting.
punda amecheka
goodluck
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:31:43 PM

Tried all the avenues and to no avail.First of all never replies email,try calling them keeps on saying that mpeas sytem is low-and not saying for how long.Imagine sending your money on thursday last week and till today nothing has been reflected on my account.Have been checking my account online but no nothing.Any sane guy must get worried especially in a country like kenya.
Gordon Gekko
#4 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 3:33:09 PM

I quite agree with @newfarer. This is an alarmist post. I have used mpesa with them, including the period in the week of 10th October. They had issues, but when I inquired they explained the small problem with mpesa, and updated my account a few days later. The don't have the greatest return on investment, but give credit where it is due.