wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kosgey on the hot seat..
Njung'e
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:59:21 PM

Currently being grilled at integrity house on importation of over age cars....waa!...Watu wakonde!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Sober
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:07:53 PM

of the over 2000 cars under investigation, only 500 have got in genuinely. this boy is in hot soup.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
extrablessed
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:15:39 PM

Thats a small problem...RAO atamtetea, ama he gets his name expunged from the KACC report! Easy!!!
Sasha
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:19:20 PM

Which Kosgey? KEBS new guy or the Minister?

Another scandal brewing; Simon ole Kirgotty, Registrar of Motor Vehicles was fired about 2 weeks ago by Kimunya. Wonder if this has anything to do with the over age cars!
Surealligator
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:40:14 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Currently being grilled at integrity house on importation of over age cars....waa!...Watu wakonde!!

@Njung'e

Kosgey and Koskey are my kinsmen, The one with a g is the Minister while the one with a K is the head of Kebs.

Which one are you talking about. Goley?
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:41:02 PM

Monster for industry...
Sober
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:43:01 PM

extrablessed wrote:
Thats a small problem...RAO atamtetea, ama he gets his name expunged from the KACC report! Easy!!!

in this case he is the one who gave the directive to waive that. MM's case was different.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
mwenza
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:48:13 PM

Sasha wrote:

Another scandal brewing; Simon ole Kirgotty, Registrar of Motor Vehicles was fired about 2 weeks ago by Kimunya. Wonder if this has anything to do with the over age cars!

Does a minister have powers to fire?
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
nostoppingthis
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:51:37 PM

Hapa RAO hawezi tetea mtu, think 40 days zimefika for this one... this issue of cars came about immediately Kosgey appointed Koskey...KEBS unearthed it! Kosgey hakuskia la mkuu...
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:00:21 PM

Baks has an intelligence report indicating that the monsters are in an eating frenzy as they realise this is their last going by the new Katiba....and the bite will come hard.
Sasha
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:03:20 PM

@mwenza: Don't know whether he does. But KRA board have asked him to stay and ignore the gazette notice firing him. Note that the Registrar/Commissioner of Motor Vehicles reports to both the Minister of Finance (who vets and authorises his appointment) and also the Minister of Transport (to whom he reports and his department belongs)!
extrablessed
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:07:40 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Hapa RAO hawezi tetea mtu, think 40 days zimefika for this one... this issue of cars came about immediately Kosgey appointed Koskey...KEBS unearthed it! Kosgey hakuskia la mkuu...

..I guess this will expose RAOs underbelly and reveal what he is made of! Lets see whether he can kick his corrupt monsters or he will "clear" them!.... He gonna be the man kenyans love or a ping-pong loser!
kadonye
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:13:12 PM

mwenza wrote:
Sasha wrote:

Does a minister have powers to fire?

Yes certain Acts of Parliament allow for this
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
mwenza
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:16:49 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:

@Nostopping...............Clearly you have not understood what @extrablessed is talking about in her post No.3. If you care to analyse her various posts on RAO, then when she says:

You should easily read between the lines and see the sarcasm.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
bwenyenye
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:30:34 PM

The more I see these Mps fighting for/against eash other,the more I realise the folly of having the Executive and Parliament being bed fellows. Mps have used this to imagine themselves to be in the level of Corprate executives ad awarded themselves comensurate privileges and pay.

Baks should get us a new list of Ministers as per the new constitution like yesterday. This should put these guys where they belong and he should go ahead to adjust their pay and packages to what they deserve for working three days a week ( optionally by the way). To me that should not exceed 80K. They are just elevated coucillors in every sense of the word.

I hope the guys who went to court over the parking fees can pressure Baks to present us a new list of NON MP ministers as per the new constitution!
I Think Therefore I Am
Impunity
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:11:08 PM

Surealligator wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

@Njung'e

Kosgey and Koskey are my kinsmen, The one with a g is the Minister while the one with a K is the head of Kebs.

Which one are you talking about. Goley?

I've always thought that the K and G in the kaleos name was an issue of shrubbing!
Didnt know kuna tofauti.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

extrablessed
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:19:07 PM

KosKei, Koskey, Kosgey, Kosgei etc All mean the same thing...The pronounciation depends on the dialect/subtribe one comes from! eg Tugen, Nandi, Pokot, Markwet, Kipsigis etc...
Much Know
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:23:16 PM

Too bad the torture chambers were closed, you always have too much of something when you don't need and when you really need it, it's gone.
A New Kenya
McReggae
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:55:19 PM

Intelligent report shows me that something is also brewing for Shaaban, Kimunya and Mwakwere from KACC....watch this space!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Elder
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:04:02 PM

McReggae wrote:
Intelligent report shows me that something is also brewing for Shaaban, Kimunya and Mwakwere from KACC....watch this space!!!!

For a moment there I though you wuz posting about intelligence report and al-shabaab. Otherwise toboa!
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)